Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5689 5690 5691 5692 5693 5694 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:41 pm
I'm sure any man with even the slightest bit of sense about them would want to fulfill your every desire, frauchen. Only, not many of them would actually be able to live up to the task wink

*flicks his tongue at her*

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:45 pm
*Takes a long sip of her drink, leaning casually against the counter. Her senses tell her somethings a little funny with this German and not because he's hitting on a married woman, European thing she's seen before. No, something else is a little off-sorts.*  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:56 pm
*Stops giggling and freezes upon seeing this German man blatantly flick his tongue at her. eek This man has no idea what she is capable of and to unleash such desire to its fullest…power outages happen that way. Plus he wouldn't be able to walk. Based upon the dreams she's had as of late, he'd be in for one hell of a ride. Not to mention what she'd have to tell yet another priest! stressed * Um……is it hot in here? sweatdrop *Starts looking for Mr. Giovanni.* ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:03 pm
twisted
*slips onto the chaise right next to her*
What's the matter, frauchen? Have you been so deprived of having your desires fulfilled that such a simple statement would put you out of sorts? Such a pity~

*twists a lock of her hair around his finger*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:06 pm
Hmmm, does seem a little steamy. *Takes another long sip of her drink, noting Psy's mood change some, might be missing her babies, or Catholic guilt may be kicking in with how flirtatious this guy is. Her eyes widen as he turns up the heat.* What time are you heading out, hun? I can see about getting you a lift if you need to get home.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:15 pm
*Mr. Giovanni returns and notes the man in black eyeing the Mistress and narrows his eyes. evil This must be the one the boys want to "rearrange." User Image He goes over to Psy and holds his hand out for her and she takes it. He helps her up and places her hand on his bicep while stepping between her and this guy. User Image Mr. Giovanni grits his teeth and exhales sharply while his nostrils flair, like a gigantic bull seeing red. evil Mr. Giovanni speaks to Psy but stares at this man.* I's needs to get yous back home, Padrona Pietrina.

*Psy nods* Goodnight, Mr. ……… um…… Fabio. sweatdrop *Mr. Giovanni continues to stare this guy down while walking Psy out the door and to the car, making sure she's secure before getting into the drivers side and leaving for the estate.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:21 pm
*gives the man a bored look as he takes the mistress away, playing with the single strand of hair that remained twisted around his finger*

Gute Nacht, meine frauchen~

*pockets the hair and rolls his eyes over to the demoness*
Oh... you're still here. neutral

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:27 pm
*Shakes her head, downing the last of her drink.* Odd and too weird. *She watches Psy leave, then takes her glass over to the sink, rinses it out.* Think it's time to be heading off now. Night, um, George, Brad, Benjamin, Rock, Will, Johnny um... model-name ~ ah, Fabio. *She slips in to the shadows, disappearing.*  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:32 pm
(( rofl rofl ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:33 pm
*barely bothers to wave at the demoness, though seeing her disappearing act puts her on his mental list of potential future targets. He's not quite ready to give up on the mistress just yet, though. Now left to himself, he starts to go to the jukebox to put something on, but is cut off by the goons who then drag him out the back since the mistress is no longer there to tell them to back off*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:43 am
*comes upstairs for a double shot* sweatdrop
*isn't quite sure that Leko has been feeding properly as of late* stressed  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:04 am
*takes over*
*determined to serve Icy her drink*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:36 am
*bursts through the double doors in a flurry of snowflakes, trying not to trip on her long skirts as she makes her way to the counter. Smiling at Leko, she hands the lovely succubus the cream rose she's holding, bowing slightly*

Such a beautiful flower pales in comparison to my favorite succubus. wink Now, how about some wine to go with that cheesy entrance? cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:43 am
*snaps out of her daze*
SUCCESS!! User Image
*snaps her fingers and the enchanted wine bottle preps a glass*
*takes the flower and inhales the scent* User Image
*holds out the tray in her other hand presenting Icy her drink* User Image  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:02 am
*laughs and takes her drink, sipping it once before slightly bowing again*

Thank you my angelically demonic lady. whee Now, I must be off!

*with that, she turns and crosses the bar, leaving a trail of snowflakes in her wake as she exits through the double doors*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5689 5690 5691 5692 5693 5694 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games