Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5691 5692 5693 5694 5695 5696 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:42 pm
-giggles- And how could he? Irresistible. wink

Yeah I haven't heard anything either...I don't think. confused

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 4, 1, 2, 4 Total: 16 (5-30)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:45 pm
Maybe it's just cause Psyzapp has been coming back here to check on things. *shrugs* He might be wanting to protect her more.

*gets up to make herself another drink*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:50 pm
She has? gonk Gi ussta, gi ussta... I really should be making mzild effort to "come up for air", as they say, then. It has been so long since the last I have had the chance to speak with jabbress. I keep thinking of visiting her at the estate, jhal the hours my dear m'ranndii and I are awake conflict a bit with mzilst rivven, and I am sure the last thing she needs is us to bother her or keep her up into the isto sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:58 pm
Perhaps you could pay her a visit in the morning time before you go to bed, Ryzan? -walks around the bar and hops up on a stool, resting her parasol at the foot of the stool-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 2, 4, 2, 1 Total: 15 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:59 pm
*nods* I saw her here last week, and Karrie said she came in a couple of weeks ago to check on how everything's running. You should come upstairs more often. cat_3nodding *goes back to her seat*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:08 pm
Xas xas... I really should sweatdrop It has not even rained mzilt so I do not even have that as an excuse sweatdrop

*takes a sip of wine and sighs*
I do not think the kre'tan would work so well for us. I seem to get tired mzilt earlier for some reason redface I would blame it on the sun rising earlier due to the season, jhal that has not been a problem before.

Ryzan Vixtul

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:11 pm
twisted -chuckles darkly at his statement and blush and goes behind the counter to get some tea- So what have you been up to, Kits? Since we know what Ryzan's been up to. xd  
Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 4, 4, 1, 1 Total: 12 (5-30)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:22 pm
Maybe it's not the season, but what you're doing during the night... cat_wink

Oh, not too much... *shrugs* Nothing worth talking about, anyway.

*takes her phone out and glances at it, then sets it on the bar*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:25 pm
-opens her tea and takes a swig, eyeing her friend. dame leans on the counter and looks at her- Are you okay? confused neutral  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:27 pm
I have not been doing -that- mzilt to wear myself out by morning ninja I leave mzilst of the work to Quortek whee

*finishes up his wine and pushes the glass to the side, not feeling like getting up for a refill at the moment*
I am sure your business has been starting to pick up quite a bit with the warmer weather, xas?

Ryzan Vixtul

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 5, 1, 3, 4 Total: 15 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:31 pm
*nods* Yeah, it's been pretty busy for a while now. Pools always are at this time of year.

*takes a drink* I'm all right...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:35 pm
-bursts out laughing at what Ryzan said about Tes- rofl rofl rofl

-takes another swig of her tea and eyes Kits again- Uh huh.... emotion_eyebrow Maybe we should have a girls' night. emotion_eyebrow Or a slumber party.
neutral  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 6, 2, 3, 6 Total: 20 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:52 pm
*shrugs* I am all right... that does sound fun, though.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:06 pm
I know I am not quite in the "girl" category, jhal I think something along those lines would be lovely myself. I have been around only Quortek for far too long crying  

Ryzan Vixtul

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:10 pm
You should give him a ring-a-ling and tell him you won't be coming home tonight! xd Then we can go out, get some snacks and junk food to pigout on, get some movies to stay up watching, and then find a place to pigout and watch movies at. xd We can do it in my quarters but we'll have to snuggle up on my bed. xd I mean, not that it's a small bed or anything though... neutral  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5691 5692 5693 5694 5695 5696 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games