Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5691 5692 5693 5694 5695 5696 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:53 pm
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Well...if this has anything to do with Blessings Followed By Sin...it was probs me. xP I'm not usually one, but I want to get Kansuke laid. (My RPC - AKA the one who saved Samuru's a** only for him to die. =w=) Also...touche.

Yes, I do quite enjoy Tom Hiddleston. He's pretty cool

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:00 pm
All Who Have Fallen

emotion_dowant Hur hur hur.
-ahem- Well, I'm sure it will happen.
-performs a bow-

That's his name! The H last name throws me. I think Tom Hemsworth >> and I know that's so not it.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:06 pm

I kind of want to reply with nothing but Tom Hiddleston gifs....

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:08 pm
All Who Have Fallen

xD You are totally a skirt chaser (this, I swear, is in good humor. I am not demeaning your character ((your personal(((since I don't actually know you))) or your rpc)) in anyway, I promise.)
Samuru's body is, literally, not even cold yet. He's still on fire and you are after his girl!
And that is not true. I'm sure someone will arrive that will be with your Uchiha smile And you (if you're single in RL). Its just a matter of time......I can't think of a song to butcher so I'll just extend everything
Its juuuust a matteeeer of tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime
biggrin

Your parenthesis-fu....  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:25 pm
Victorian Clockwork
All Who Have Fallen

xD You are totally a skirt chaser (this, I swear, is in good humor. I am not demeaning your character ((your personal(((since I don't actually know you))) or your rpc)) in anyway, I promise.)
Samuru's body is, literally, not even cold yet. He's still on fire and you are after his girl!
And that is not true. I'm sure someone will arrive that will be with your Uchiha smile And you (if you're single in RL). Its just a matter of time......I can't think of a song to butcher so I'll just extend everything
Its juuuust a matteeeer of tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime
biggrin

Your parenthesis-fu....

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((What about them?))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
>)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:46 pm
Victorian Clockwork
All Who Have Fallen

biggrin

Your parenthesis-fu....

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((What about them?))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
>)

Who was-a your-a master-du?  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:01 pm
Victorian Clockwork
Victorian Clockwork
All Who Have Fallen

biggrin

Your parenthesis-fu....

>)

dont be that way viccy!!!!!!! i know u cant stand it when i do this wink so dont make me do something, ya know, silly, person.
xD
God it's HARD to write that bad.

How are you, Sweets?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:05 pm
Victorian Clockwork
Victorian Clockwork
All Who Have Fallen

biggrin

Your parenthesis-fu....

>)

dont be that way viccy!!!!!!! i know u cant stand it when i do this wink so dont make me do something, ya know, silly, person.
xD

How are you, Sweets?

You make me cringe in a way only you can, baby. And I am alright. Yourself?  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:09 pm
Victorian Clockwork
Victorian Clockwork
Victorian Clockwork

Your parenthesis-fu....

>)

xD

How are you, Sweets?

Heh. I do my best, you know.
I'm fine. A little bored at the moment but I'll get over it wink I'm doing a slap up for an NPC.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:12 pm
Victorian Clockwork
Victorian Clockwork
Victorian Clockwork

Your parenthesis-fu....

>)

xD

How are you, Sweets?

I'm fine. A little bored at the moment but I'll get over it wink I'm doing a slap up for an NPC.

I would expect nothing less from you, tigress. And what kind of NPC? For an arc, I assume. I thought you were getting tired of so many NPCs you had to post for.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:16 pm
Victorian Clockwork
Victorian Clockwork
Victorian Clockwork

xD

How are you, Sweets?

I would expect nothing less from you, tigress. And what kind of NPC? For an arc, I assume. I thought you were getting tired of so many NPCs you had to post for.

It is for the arc in Kiri...and I am. This is one of three I'm currently using.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:19 pm
Victorian Clockwork
Victorian Clockwork
Victorian Clockwork

xD

How are you, Sweets?

Sounds like a lot to have your plate. Need any help?  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:20 pm
Victorian Clockwork
Victorian Clockwork
Victorian Clockwork

Not right now....I'll be fine until the next arc event. I have a whole slew of missions that should be done or being done already..........................>(  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:23 pm
Victorian Clockwork
Victorian Clockwork
Victorian Clockwork

Not right now....I'll be fine until the next arc event. I have a whole slew of missions that should be done or being done already..........................>(

Is your Kage-ship wearing you down?  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:28 pm
Victorian Clockwork
Victorian Clockwork
Victorian Clockwork

Is your Kage-ship wearing you down?

Not at all. I'm still just peachy with the Kage. Its having to run 3npcs for a mission, one for a training, the kage, my other shinobi and wait for posting that is wearing me down. That's 5 characters I'm running and I keep having to switch modes to play them. Its exhausting...
And with added health concerns and work starting soon, I'm not feeling all that....go getting.

[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5691 5692 5693 5694 5695 5696 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games