Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5693 5694 5695 5696 5697 5698 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:33 pm
Sin Indulged by Desire
Grand Chevalier Haji

Azeiel The Fallen

THIS IS TOTAL BULLS***! You SMEG-HEADS didn't even give me a chance to react to this BS on the Konoha beast arc!!!!

This arc is secluded and all over the F'in place! But this BS that you (Az and Haji) decide to move the fight on after less then 15 posts on a fight that could of been fought out. Which might I add, pisses me off more. NEITHER ONE OF YOU SMEG-HEADS GAVE ME TIME TO REACT!

I was with family this weekend and had little to no time to post!

No matter what the hell was happening ARC OR NOT to be fair to everyone posting in the area YOU SHOULD HAVE WAITED!!!

You now have my love because you know the term "smeg-head".  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:44 am
Gaia needs to get IMing back it is so hard to focus XP  

X_Oxy_X

Invisible Hunter

X_Oxy_X

Invisible Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:49 am
I also want to make a custom summon to have a Tardis cause frankly it would be an epic way to get around would also be a good defense and ...
might be helpful for other things.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:54 am
Does being Gaia's most ambitious guild also include having every active member on the moderator list?  

Kazzoh

Codger

X_Oxy_X

Invisible Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:09 am
Nah, they have the amount of mods needed to keep wait times for approvals short-ish and keep the villages going smoothly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:23 am
Ahhh, you must be new here.  

Kazzoh

Codger

X_Oxy_X

Invisible Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:32 am
No I have actually been here for a while I've been part of this guild off and on for a few years now getting things approved has gotten slower as people try to slide more and more over powered stuff by so now the number of mods acts to get things looked over my multiple people quickly to keep the RP fair for all of us not just the ones who make crazy things that are over powered as hell.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:36 am
S'that right? Interesting theory.  

Kazzoh

Codger

X_Oxy_X

Invisible Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:40 am
Well the further on the show get the more powerful things show up causing people who watch the anime but don't read to create stronger stuff where as people who read the manga have a habit of toning down their stuff to be fair.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:44 am
That sounds pretty weird. Usually it's the other way around... most of the time the manga has all the overpowered stuff.  

Kazzoh

Codger

X_Oxy_X

Invisible Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:21 am
Yeah bleach guilds usually tend to show that trend most naruto guilds you get the Manga readers toning down the craziness  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:41 am
X_Oxy_X
No I have actually been here for a while I've been part of this guild off and on for a few years now getting things approved has gotten slower as people try to slide more and more over powered stuff by so now the number of mods acts to get things looked over my multiple people quickly to keep the RP fair for all of us not just the ones who make crazy things that are over powered as hell.
I appreciate the vote of Confidence! Indeed, you are right as to why approval times have gotten a little slower, as we try to not only make fair judgements, but also consistent ones. As new and creative ideas appear, often ones we are excited to see comming from members, it sometimes takes a long conversation to understand the ins and outs as to ho it will fit in wiht the guild/fairness of the roleplay. We do our best as a team to insure the fairness and consistancy of both roleplay and decisions. im glad you ahve enjoyed it thus far.

Kazzoh

Indeed, alot of our active people are moderators, but in some respects many of them are going through an "interview" process to see if tey will become full time moderators. If you ahve been checking up with announcements and developments, then you will know that the guild has just recently undergone a Massive set of changes that includes, but not limited to: Class system, attributes, summoning bloodlines, and genjutsu. The amount of work put into those are more then a single person, or a group are capable of producing in a timely manner, and even with the added help it still took longer then expected.

We are trying to bring the premier Naruto roleplay experience to the members of the guild, and sometimes that means we need to have a large moderator field, at least for a while, to establish a base line of activity to get others interested. Indeed, the moderators are large advocates of rewarding active members who have proven themselves via roleplay with things like seven swords, demons, and many other special bonuses that are more of "one person per guild" kinda thing. However, as previously stated, we are trying to set a base line of activity  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:18 pm
Sin Indulged by Desire

but... I got there after yoko and azi skipped you...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:22 pm
Skipped what and fight what now?  

Haruhi000777

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:15 pm
Yo-ko
Nice speech.  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5693 5694 5695 5696 5697 5698 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games