Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5694 5695 5696 5697 5698 5699 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:13 pm
User Image
*smells the empty wine glass*
User Image *puts away the empty glass*
*gets up and leaves to her chambers*  
Liada Trovaras generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 17!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:23 pm
Coming into the bar she glances at the goons to see if they were gonna frisk her again. When they don't say anything she continues on to the bar and notices that the RN device is out with her name labeled on it. stressed Grumbling she spins it and goes to make a drink as it continues spinning.  

Liada Trovaras

Deadcant_Closed

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:24 pm
Patho entered the bar and surveyed the area before he proceeded to look over the available drinks. While he had no use for consumption he occasionally indulged. He served himself a glass of sparkling water and sat at a nearby table.

"A whole new adventure..." He thught to himself. He took a small sip from his glass and a light smile surfaced at this prospect.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:28 pm
Smiling in victory at the results of the RN device she moves to sit at one of the bar stools and notices a new face enter the bar. The goons looked like they were eying the newcomer until she glared at them and they resumed their posts. Smiling she calls out. Hi welcome to Most Wanted. How are you tonight?  

Liada Trovaras

Deadcant_Closed

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:36 pm
The undead man hadn't realized the attention he had obtained prior to her entrance, but he appeared collected regardless. He looked over at the woman that greeted him.

He nodded his head. "I'm well thank you. Yourself?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:44 pm
Sipping her drink she adjusts herself to sit semi-cross legged on the stool and lean back against the bar. Her tail swaying back and forth idly happy to have a newbie around the bar in awhile. There was an odd aura about him or to be more precise a lack of one. He seemed human enough but she felt something else in the air. I'm great, my work has been doing well enough in getting production done for the summer orders. Have you been here in town long?  

Liada Trovaras

Deadcant_Closed

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:56 pm
"It is always pleasant when things go well. I wish they continue to do so." He smiled gently.

"I have arrived not long ago actually." He brought his index finger to his lip as he looked upward. "A very curious place this is..." A tone of amusement laced his normally monotone voice.

He looked back at her. "Would you happen to be so kind to spare any bits of information a newcomer may find invaluable of this land?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:05 pm
Her tail wagging faster she hovered over the stool in glee and spoke in a very Stooge impression. Soitenly! emotion_yatta Floating over to the table he was sitting at She lands softly at the chair across from him and holds out her hand. Lets start with introductions. I'm Liada Trovaras or Lia if its easier. Neighborhood alchemist, Club owner, MW Lady, and all around mischievous fox spirit. emotion_awesome What would you like to know first?  

Liada Trovaras

Deadcant_Closed

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:15 pm
He chuckled softly at her change of energy. "How very rude of me to forget such an important gesture... You may call me Patho, a wandering gentleman you could say, forever in the pursuit of any and all knowledge-"

He cleared his throat as though slightly embarrassed in perhaps going overboard before he continued.

As he bowed slightly he said, "It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance Liada Trovaras, one of many a trade it would seem."

"Hm. Any information you deem of high importance would be greatly appreciated or amusing is always of value."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:36 pm
And the pleasure of our meeting is mine as well Patho, lemme think. Bringing her hand to her chin in thought she debated on where to start first. Well I guess its no better to start than here. As you can see here this is the Most Wanted, one of the most frequented bars in town. The owner is my mistress Mrs. Psyzapp Dougherty. It's also run and entertained by the other ladies known as the Most Wanted Ladies. Psy is our leader. Then there's Katana, Leko, Icy, Damecharlie and myself. Katana is second in command and Icy is head of our security. Opening a portal she pulls out the map of MW and the adjoining buildings. Pointing to areas on the map with a lazer pointer and gesturing to the doors with her hand. This is how the layout goes, over here we have our Asian cuisine restaurant the Jade Dragon, who's head chef is Karrie and is a lovely place for food. Seriously the best sushi anywhere! Over here we have Pandora's Box which is one of the main spas in Geezerville but a bit more smaller in size compared to the other. And over there we have Ilsilme Rusco which is the nightclub I am owner of and just recently added to this establishment. This bar overall is a good place to meet a variety of people since as I mentioned, quite a few characters frequent here.

Pulling down on a tab she pulls out another map that consisted of the whole of Geezerville. In surrounding areas we have downtown, uptown, and your general suburban areas. Other places that are lovely to hang out at is Aqua Springs which is the bigger spa here in Geezerville since it has a pool and many other nice additions of their own there. My favorite addition there is there art exhibits they often host. Owned my Kits Rose the sweetest little cat girl that you will ever know. Then there's Psy's estate in upper Geezerville, I've only been there a couple times myself. The Colorful Kitty which I hear is a nice gentleman's club but I've honestly never been. I have a lab where I do a lot of my potions and similar productions near the edge of the forest here at the hem of town. There's a lot of other places here too but if you ever feeling like exploring there is an Information Center here just a few blocks from here.

Putting away the maps and lazer pointer in the portal and closing it she turns back to Patho and sips her drink. I'm sorry for being a little vague but with my workload I tend to center in only a few areas. sweatdrop Any questions? 3nodding  

Liada Trovaras

Deadcant_Closed

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:01 pm
"You have provided a wealth of information. Thank you." He bowed in appreciation. "So very much to explore and just as much to be learned."

He finished his drink and returned to the bar to return his glass after he washed it.

"I must be on my way, but it is certain our paths will cross again. I wish you well and farewell for now." He tipped his hat before he left.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:10 pm
Waving to Patho as he left she smiled brightly. Nice to meet you too! Hope to see you around more! After he left she tried to figure out why she couldn't feel an aura about him. The other thing she noticed, he had the scent of decay about him. User Image Shrugging it off she returned to her drink and thought about her upcoming trip next week in the Highlands.  

Liada Trovaras

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:25 am
*surveys the bar....
Smells - something new pirate *
Oh now now now...
these new patrons really should read page 1 and be ever so more careful.
Don't they know I'm always looking for fresh blood twisted

*leaves an RN device out for this new person she smelled.
He owed the ladies two RNs, after all* pirate

((btw welcome to the bar, this is just a little game we play razz
No one is immune, not even the ladies. Glad to see new faces 3nodding ))

Pseudopathogen
... "How very rude of ** to forget such an important gesture... You may call ** Patho, ..."

Psyzapp-d
GAMES & RN PENALTIES

WORD OF THE WEEK: You better watch your mouth! Each Monday we pick and announce a "hush word" you need to avoid like the plague. If you get caught with the "hush word" in your post ANYWHERE, you'll have to RN a penalty and do the required action or task. This includes EVERYONE! Yes…I AM talking to you! *Points* User Image (Fine Print: The Monday Announcement of the new hush word is the only post granted immunity and is the OFFICIAL cut-off point ringing in the brand new word. xd )

"Hush Word" ninja ** (6/11 - 6/17) - check pg.1 I'm not slipping up that easily XD - Leko pirate

RN PENALTIES
Oh boy…you must have really done it this time. Random number 1 to 20 in your post to find out how to get out of the mess you are in. May the MW Ladies have mercy on your soul.

All community service tasks must be posted in MW and completed in 2 WEEKS from when you were caught. If you are unable to complete your RN service within the time frame, you will be put onto our WALL OF SHAME and subjected to ridicule or humiliation. If you would prefer the "EASY WAY OUT" of your service, you could always bribe Psyzapp with 10,000 gold to get out of your predicament. User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:38 am
lady leko-chan
*surveys the bar....
Smells - something new pirate *
Oh now now now...
these new patrons really should read page 1 and be ever so more careful.
Don't they know I'm always looking for fresh blood twisted

*leaves an RN device out for this new person she smelled.
He owed the ladies two RNs, after all* pirate

((btw welcome to the bar, this is just a little game we play razz
No one is immune, not even the ladies. Glad to see new faces 3nodding ))

Pseudopathogen
... "How very rude of ** to forget such an important gesture... You may call ** Patho, ..."

Psyzapp-d
GAMES & RN PENALTIES

WORD OF THE WEEK: You better watch your mouth! Each Monday we pick and announce a "hush word" you need to avoid like the plague. If you get caught with the "hush word" in your post ANYWHERE, you'll have to RN a penalty and do the required action or task. This includes EVERYONE! Yes…I AM talking to you! *Points* User Image (Fine Print: The Monday Announcement of the new hush word is the only post granted immunity and is the OFFICIAL cut-off point ringing in the brand new word. xd )

"Hush Word" ninja ** (6/11 - 6/17) - check pg.1 I'm not slipping up that easily XD - Leko pirate

RN PENALTIES
Oh boy…you must have really done it this time. Random number 1 to 20 in your post to find out how to get out of the mess you are in. May the MW Ladies have mercy on your soul.

All community service tasks must be posted in MW and completed in 2 WEEKS from when you were caught. If you are unable to complete your RN service within the time frame, you will be put onto our WALL OF SHAME and subjected to ridicule or humiliation. If you would prefer the "EASY WAY OUT" of your service, you could always bribe Psyzapp with 10,000 gold to get out of your predicament. User Image

Patho enters the bar to see what his carelessness had brought on. He accepted the consequences and would give the RN device two spins.

(( Thank you. :] ))

"What an interesting bar this is."

Deadcant_Closed

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:41 am
*looks up from fixing herself a Maker's Manhattan*
*snickers to herself recognizing that scent again*
*can't place it exactly though* confused
Well, welcome back?
I am Lady Leko.

*drops a cherry into her drink*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5694 5695 5696 5697 5698 5699 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games