Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5695 5696 5697 5698 5699 5700 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dreadno

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:09 pm
from what i gather you seem slighted by az. but if you are not going to talk to someone who might actually be able to do something about it then please. can you stop? if you really want to continue to make any kind of comment. then i will advise you to PM it to me so i can at least look it over and talk to az about it in a more calm manner.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:09 pm
-Eating popcorn.- This is way better than the movie I was watching.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:26 pm
Victorian Clockwork
/takes some popcorn/ I agree.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:29 pm
Kazzoh
Victorian Clockwork
/takes some popcorn/ I agree.

I think the lead female character is going to go crazy before things get any better, and she might develop a love-hate relationship for the male lead. And speaking of the male lead, I think I mentioned earlier that he was a family man. Well, I was wrong. He looks like he might be a career man. We'll have to wait to see how act one climaxes before making any definitive decisions.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:57 pm
She doesn't have to. I agree with her. There are serious issues and they aren't being addressed. I don't even want to post anymore because frankly its a waste of time. There is no point. This has surpassed the level of arc direction and has gone into modding left and right. If anyone says anything they are quickly shut down.

By the way. Az you can't say your life takes precedence. I mean. Your character is getting the Kyuubi correct? Isnt that supposed to be for active rpers? If you know you cannot handle that because of RL issues shouldn't you decline such a role? AND you are guild leader. Shouldn't you worry about that instead?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:02 pm
There was ANOTHER who was supposed to get the Kyuubi. But some drama happened causing about a week disappearance so that role was usurped from this person and given to Az.  

Haruhi000777

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:10 pm
Funny how that works out. I had an issue where I was stuck waiting for weeks in a mission and got screwed over when I tried to speed it up. Now the reverse is happening. All I can think of is that part in Avatar when the doctor is like.... "They are pissing on us and don't even have the courtesy of calling it rain!"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:19 pm
Well apparently from what I hear, its the ATTITUDE that is the issue now. When this person get pissed off over bullshit and said things in anger because this person felt screwed over, AFTER it was said that Az's character would be the host.

So even if this person does eat crow, apologize, then Ergo FEELS like this person is okay to be the host, this person might not get host anyway because of a DICE ROLL.

Isn't that just LOVELY how that works out?  

Haruhi000777

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:29 pm
Yeah. So sad. I thought things would get better. It's just getting worse. They should just rp amongst themselves. Don't bother recruiting.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:33 pm
Indeed. Saying there's guarantees and dice rolls, when it was basically said Koan would be the host until someone else was better suited to take it. I wonder if they'll even DO a dice roll for that.  

Haruhi000777

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:38 pm
Alright Im going to break this down real easy like.

First off. Yes being captain does require alot of focus and attention but something as major as the engine about to blow in my ONLY means of transportation is something that needs to be seen to as soon as possible. You being a full grown adult would understand this.

Second yes it is for those that earn it. With loyalty to the guild, temperance of mind, activity, and other things. NOT by being online and simply choosing not to post, starting s**t with members, and then acting like a spoiled child saying " if I cant have the cake nobody will." Forgive the metaphor its the only one i could think of that fit. That is the EXACT opposite thing we look for in potential demon hosts. Throwing a bitchy hissy spoiled brat fit instead of talking about the problem is NOT how you get what you want.

THIRD. The problems your having is somethign i am JUST now hearing about. I have a damn pm box for a reason if there is a problem and you dont tell anyone that can do anything, dont expect it to change. I cant do anythign about a problem IF I DONT KNOW IT EXISTS.

Fourth. As far as taking the demon myself, if you have a better host in mind PLEASE share. I REALLY and honestly do not want it. I would rather not risk the life of my character over a stupid dice roll. (a decision i wholeheartedly oppose by the way) I truly dont want it in her its not something she would do in character she would see it as corrupting her body and nothing more.

THOUGHT ALL OF THIS coudl have been avoided Haru IF YOU WOULD HAVE SIMPLY TOLD ME WHAT THE HELL WENT WRONG WHEN IT FIRST BECAME AN ISSUE. As i said before I cant fix something IF YOU DONT TELL ME WHAT WRONG. (Did i miss anything pretty sure i covered it all)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:48 pm
Oh, two years in the freaking guild is not loyalty?

And who in this guild has the right to talk about temperance with ANYTHING? With abstinence, chastity, modesty, humility, prudence, self-regulation, forgiveness and mercy, who in this guild is such a saint to always control their impulses amongst devils such as us?!

And how many people exactly in this guild have been online but has not posted for stretches at a time?! I certainly have not been the first and I will not be the last.

So DON'T you try and make me out to be the bad guy with your false promises and back stabbing, never even taking a MINUTE out of your supposedly busy life to tell me that it was decided long before today that I was ousted of what you GUARANTEED would be mine!

Instead YOU take it and you all but said it was Koan's until a more suitable host would be around. You say this even when you told me that I was the ONLY ONE IN KONOHA who could handle such a responsibility and not go OP and God Mod.

If you're too NARROW MINDED to remember all of the recent s**t I had to put up with with Minty not using ranked blocks or attacks or using chakra or stamina at all to block attacks in a fight or to put up with Haji's ineptitude when sending an OP chuunin after my genin where I had NO chance of winning, then I am certainly not the one to put ALL of the blame on.

And FYI, the reason no one probably brings any problems to you CAPTAIN is because we have VERY little faith in you being able to resolve them fairly and in a manner that would be satisfactory.  

Haruhi000777

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:55 pm
In all honesty the solution to this problem is very simple. If you had told someone hey this fight is BS when it first started not a week to a week and a half, two weeks later it could have been resolved right then and there, you wouldnt have gone inactive, still be the host, not flipped a tempter tantrum and EVERYTHING WOULD BE FINE. YES nobody is perfect i dont expect them to be, heaven knows im not. Yes you have been loyal and active in the guild BUT at the same time you have to understand those that are going after the kyuubi host slot are held to a HIGHER standard than anyone else for the simple reason that if you so wished it you could go on a ******** rampage and destroy half the damn guild simlply because you WANTED TO. By freaking out like this and by goin apeshit like you have is only making me more and more hesitant on giving it back to you. Freaking out and trying to start s**t IS NOT THE WAY YOU SOLVE s**t.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:00 pm
Which is actually why I exist here, dear Ruhi. As the HR feller, I'm supposed to be the one you're to contact, not Az. Any time one feels slighted, I'm here to act as a go between and moderator in situations.

Az, I'm gonna be blunt. I read that post, and it's really abrasive. Not helping the situation any.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:05 pm
I had told Haji and I had told Sin that the fight was impossible for me. And what did they do? NOTHING. I had brought this up in Skype where our conversation was viewed. You know what people did? NOTHING.

So don't you blame me for the INCOMPETENCE of others. I didn't walk away from it IC but I walked away from it OOC because I honestly didn't know what to do. I didn't want to keep going since IC that NPC was set on killing my character so I had NO idea if I could just escape. Haji was certainly LESS than helpful.

So if I throw a tantrum now its because I am sick and tired of being screwed over like I have been recently. First with Haji, then with Minty, and now YOU.

To learn that you couldn't even shoot me a SINGLE SENTENCE PM. To tell me on Skype BEFORE NOW. And then to top it all off YOU'RE going to get the Kyuubi and HOW you said it in a way that there was nothing that would stop it from going to Koan or that I wouldn't have a chance again. You've even admitted that this goes against Koan's very character to be a host.

You are nothing more than a dis-loyal, scatter brained and incompetent b*****d Az. And I don't care what you or Ergo will say. Sure I'll play by guild rules, I'll make EVERY plausible excuse for Jun to be at each and every sealing. I am NOT going to let you, Ergo OR Haji screw me out of this.  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5695 5696 5697 5698 5699 5700 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games