Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5697 5698 5699 5700 5701 5702 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:55 pm
She smiled at Patho, "I'm Katana, it's good to make your acquaintance. smile "

She lightly smacked Psy on the shoulder at her comments about the new patron's appearance.

"Psy! Really? gonk "  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:59 pm
Patho blinked and hesitated at this sudden change in the owner's disposition. "Tanning booth?" He repeated with confusion. "While I appreciate the offer the... name of this procedure does seem quite... intimidating." He found himself thinking of the process of tanning hides and tried to muster a polite smile and just as much keep from obvious discomfort.  

Deadcant_Closed

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:05 pm
WHAT! What's wrong with a little color?! talk2hand *Once over the initial shock of his appearance, Psy just waves a hand flippantly in the air.* Oh I assure you, its very relaxing. You just lay there and let those UV rays do all the work. I've used one before and it was quite delightful. User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:08 pm
She took in the newcomer's appearance and leaned over to whisper in Psy's ear.

"You know we have supernaturals around here! I don't think they tan!"

She gave a nervous smile to Patho. "Heh...Psy can be a tad blunt at times. How long have you been in town, Patho?"

In dire need of a drink now, she turned and went behind the counter, settling for a Guiness for the moment.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:15 pm
*Hears Kat and raises a skeptical eyebrow at Patho checking him out with more scrutiny.* emotion_eyebrow Is it true, Mr. Patho? You a "supernatural"?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:18 pm
"Well, it is rash to make judgement on names just as much as appearances..." He mused to himself. "Perhaps some day I'll give it a try." He smiled. "Novelties are nice too!"

He turned to Katana, "Blunt certainly simplifies." He continued to otherwise be oblivious as to way the subject surfaced. After a sip of tea he continued, "I arrived here about three or so days ago. An interesting place, this town. I have yet to branch out, but in time I shall." He studied her drink of choice.

Deadcant_Closed

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:23 pm
She made her way over to where Patho was seated and sat down across from him.

"Three days, eh? Is this your first time here in the bar? smile "  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:25 pm
*walks in the bar and takes his usual place* Heyo everyone. ヾ(^∇^)  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:26 pm
*Continues to watch Patho and wonders if his tea tastes like thread. User Image She goes behind the bar and makes herself a Jameson Ginger and continues to watch him like a hawk as she cuts a lemon wedge and squeezes it into her drink.* So…you do anything "special" like all supernatuals do? User Image *Grins at Kai.* User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:33 pm
"That would be correct. I am "undead" I believe they call it."

"This is my third visit here. So many drinks to choose from!" He knew next to nothing of alcohol though.

He greeted Kairanha with a smile and nod.

"Hm. Can I do anything special... Well, I have taught myself some magic and fighting skills, would that count? Oh, I suppose I also technically cannot die."

Deadcant_Closed

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:35 pm
*smiles back at Psy* Supernaturals? Powers?! *starts getting excited* Like Gene Simmons being able to lick his elbow?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:39 pm
*Ponders Patho's description.* "Undead"……… like a zombie undead? Like just exactly how long have you been "undead"? *Takes her drink and talks right over to Patho, Gets VERY close and sniffs.* User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:42 pm
She blinked a few times and took a sip of her drink.

"Undead? Well....that's a new one for me. I don't think we've ever had an undead person here."

She waved to Kai and laughed. "I don't think that's the kind of special powers we were talking about. lol "  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:47 pm
*As subtle as possible, tries to retrieve her travel sized Chanel and casually spritzes Patho…just in case.* ninja  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Deadcant_Closed

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:49 pm
"One hundred and thirty years give or take." He frowned slightly at being sniffed only because he tended to be self conscious of his scent of decay.

He titled his head. "What other supernatural species have visited? I have met a fox spirit and succubus thus far."

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5697 5698 5699 5700 5701 5702 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games