Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Illiterate/Completely Random Roleplay Rules Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZOMFG LOOKIEEEEEEE I HAVE A COOKIE!!!!
ZOMG T_T LUCKY!!!
14%
 14%  [ 7 ]
*steals your cookie*
38%
 38%  [ 19 ]
Can I have some please? (^_^ *shares)
16%
 16%  [ 8 ]
AHHHH *splodes*
30%
 30%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 49

The Fallen Angel Anarki

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:06 am
"What?" Anarki says, tilting his head. "This cannot be."
Thinking happy thoughts, he grabbed a nearby Night Elf from Warcraft III and threw 'em at the sky.
After waiting a few seconds, light suddenly shone on Anarki from the sky, piercing through the clouds and a loud, booming, bodiless voice said, "Payment has been received. Enjoy your cheeseburger."
And then a cheeseburger slowly descended from where the light came from and Anarki grabbed it without a second thought.
He opened his mouth. He bit the cheeseburger in slow motion. He chewed. He then swallowed.
"Yum" was all that he said.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:39 am
User Image
he steals you burger
"well looks like you dont get one again should have ate it in one bite"  

diamond princess ashley

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:43 pm
"But you're supposed to savor EVERY moment and every bite of the cheeseburger-y goodness!" he said, astonished by Star's words.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:51 am

"It's true, It's true!", Anarki said. "You obviously have not been initiated in the ways of proper cheeseburger dining."

Aghast at the lack of knowledge which has burdened Jolly, Anarki started digging a hole in the ground using his bare hands- err... claws.

"You'll see!" He said without bothering to look up from his hole-digging. "I'll show you how to enjoy cheeseburgers as soon as I finish digging this hole!"

The Fallen Angel Anarki

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:06 pm
"And I'm staying in the rafters until you acknowledge the superiority of the cheeseburger," he said to Star, then proceeding to run up the wall and kick off it to get onto one of the rafters.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:21 am
"never cheseburgers suck if you really want beef so badly go get yourself a steak then we can talk but i would never ever eat any of that greasy fatty death wish anymore so as soon as you get your self a good t bone grilled to perfection death to the cheeseburger"
grabs a torch
"burn all the burger stands twisted they have taken their last skinny person"
((wow i really lost it today eek i think i scared myself right their))  

diamond princess ashley

The Fallen Angel Anarki

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:27 am

"Nooooo!" Anarki's voice echoed from the hole he had just dug, which was very deep indeed. A few meters down already, to be exact. A few moments later, claws could be seen peeking from the top of the hole.

"How could you!?" cried Anarki, lifting himself up with all his strength from the hole using his claws. He landed a few seconds later on the ground a few feet from the hole with a loud 'Oof!' Anguish could be clearly seen from his 'face', if you could call it that. Actually, you can't really distinguish any features from his face aside from the eyes and his seemingly never changing grin.

However, for the sake of being dramatic we'll just assume that you can.

"Jin, what should we do!?" He yelled, looking up at the rafters. "She has gone mad! Mad, I say!"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:16 pm
i burn all the stands down
"burn burn i say burn...... burn all the stands muhahahahahaha twisted burn"
i look at you now not smiling
"i forgot what i was doing"  

diamond princess ashley

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:55 pm
Jin looks down at Anarki, an incredulous look on his face, if possible to be seen from under a box. "Uh..... BURN THE HEATHEN?!" he yelled back.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:08 pm
"wow talking box"  

diamond princess ashley

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:52 pm
"NONSENSE!!!" he yelled, jumping off the rafters and boxing Jolly in the box upon escaping from it in mid-air.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:53 am

"Huh?" Anarki said, tilting his head in one direction. "Jin! How'd you get a box from up there!?"

Upon seeing Jin jump however, he immediately did the first thing that popped into his head, which was jumping into the hole he dug.

"Huzzah!" Anarki cried, launching himself up into the air and doing random poses before finally falling into the hole with a loud crash.

Moments later, the hole exploded with a loud 'Boom!'.

"Whoops! I think I accidentally detonated an old mine!" Anarki's voice echoed from the hole. "I found a hidden underground dungeon though!"

The Fallen Angel Anarki

diamond princess ashley

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:03 am
" i liked the talking box idea better"
i wave to a truck and as it gets closer its a cement truck
"fill in the hole"
they forgot to fill the truck so they go back
"you have to be kidding me"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:45 pm
"Secret dungeon?" Jin asked, looking down into the hole. "Frickin' awesome, dude!!" He jumped in and landed with a loud thud face-down on the ground next to Anarki. ".... Oowww."  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

diamond princess ashley

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:15 pm
"im going to if their is treasure or anything its mine i call it"
i jump down and i use a umbrella to float down like peach on super smash bros  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers