Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Dragon Eye Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:02 pm

fourth
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:03 pm

(Holy crap, where'd all these people come from?
XD)

City in Slumber

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:04 pm

(I originally came from the dark pit but i visited the tropical jungle and the dark ocean a few time before i came here)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:05 pm

(Ah.
Btw if I get five votes for forgotten, it stays no matter what.
I've already got like one.)

City in Slumber

endinglight

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:17 pm

((Fifth XDD))
Daemon (DL) sneered, "Well it seems you have ruined my lovely chance to drown you in self despair, no matter, I'll have to destroy you, and then I can finish my work in your Tamer there." His cloak fell towards the ground as he launched himself at his foe. "Midnight Raid!" His red claws turned black, as energy piled up in front of him. Looking like a sonicboom, made of darkness, he raced towards his weaker double.
((Just remember, it's not godmodding, its just a demon lord vs. not... don't get upset there is a way to win, and he's not at full power yet...))
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:35 pm

(Can you at least tell me what sentence the hint is in?)
Daemon and Seraphimon BM both blasted balls of energy, one cold and horrible and black, the other hot and strong and...erm...orange.

City in Slumber

endinglight

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:02 pm

((Damn you almost did it right there 0.o, s**t better have him go for full strength so it's not over too fast... think about the frontier season right before they created susanoamon))
Daemon felt the energies of conflicting natures eating at either side of him. He was blasted back, and as he stood, he thanked his luck the attacks hadn't been slightly different, because it could have killed him at this level. Well no more, Daemon glowed a horrible black and his shape altered until he stood as Daemon (Super Ultimate=SU). "Now let's see if you can stand up to the full might of a demon lord!"
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:08 pm

(I know what to do now. Can I go ahead and make him go boom now or do I need to wait?)

City in Slumber

endinglight

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:27 pm

((Wow you finish first I guess. Preferably Dax will have some kind of revelation himself that light and dark don't equal good and evil. Then when you blast him, he doesn't really die, but does need to return to base, and you can find a way to follow. Although you should know that it won't have as great an effect after this, the other demon lords are basicly indestrucable while we wait for the other's to finish up...))
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:38 pm

Suddenly, Dax's digivice glowed and Frimon popped out.
"Frimon you'll be hurt!" Dax shouted.
Frimon giggled and digimon.
First to Leormon
Then Raiamon
Then Loadleomon
Then bantyleomon.
Bantyleomon put a hand on Dax's shoulder.
"You know what Kotemon said?
It doesnt matter if somethings dark
it matters if you use it right
The power of light and darkness can be used together for good."
Dax ponder Bantyleomons words as he felt the virus completely engulf him.
His pupils seemed to fade away as he was enveloped in darkness.
"Darkness...Light...is it really all that differet?" He said, it echoeing. He walked on the floors. Seraphimon BM and Daemon (robed) appeared before him.
Daemon (robed) robes fell to the ground as he showed his true form.
"virus...evil...No. Virus, Dark, Yes. Evil. No." He said.
"Im not good or evil. I fight for whatever I believe in." Dax pondered all these words.
Daemon saw Dax's brown hair turn silver and his eyes a misty white.
Dax was back in the Dragon Eye lake.
"This is where I began my adventure, clueless and ignorant.
Now, I am not"
Bantyleomon smiled and digitized back into the digivice.
Dax pointed to Daemon (DL)
"Daemon, Seraphimon BM. Combine the powers of light and darkness, Yin and Yang. Brother and Sister. Bring forth not light, not darkness, but goodness!" Seraphimon BM developed a burning, bright white ball and Daemon developed an icy-cold, ball of Darkness.
"Yin Yang Blast!" They shouted simultaneously. The two balls formed together to form the Yin yang sign. Just circular, of course.
The sing blasted forward and slammed into Daemon (DL)
(Was that godmodding?)

City in Slumber

endinglight

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:23 pm

((Nope that was perfect...))
Daemon's eyes grew wide as the combinded attack blasted into him. He managed to counter attack in time to prevent himself from being destroyed. "You want a real fight, then come fight me in the dark pit! There my power is at it's full!" Daemon (SU) took off flying straight there.
((Exit Daemon to the dark pit))
((You should follow him, though so you know, the demon lords there are basicly indestructable... so don't worry about it it being fair they are almost god mod there...))
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:29 pm

Dax scowled.
"The cowered" He managed to say as plans ran through his head on what to do.
He clang to Seraphimon BM's neck as he and Daemon flew high and raced towards the dark pit.
(exit Dax and digis to Dark pit)

City in Slumber

endinglight

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:45 pm

((So ends the first side quest! With a new respect and understanding for the difference between good and evil, and light and dark Techno San has grown as a deeper character. He may recieve some sort of special prize for this... 3 to go.
No one from my event post after this ok.))
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:21 pm

(Jant and Gazimon enter the fray)User Image User Image
The last thing Jant remembered was him playing around with his MP3 player listening to it with Gazimon...he had his eyes closed and he kinda of dozed off...the next thing he knew there was the sound of water. He opened his eyes and blinked. He was lying in front of a big lake.
"Gazimon get up! the meadow flooded!"
Gazimon uncurled and stretched and looked.
"This place smell familiar..."
"Of course it does where by the meadow."
Gazimon shook his head and he looked out at the lake an saw a betamon swimming in the water.
"Jant we've come to the digital world...Me home!"
Gazimon kinda danced around.

TwewME

TwewME

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:21 pm

(Jant and Gazimon enter the fray)User Image User Image
Gazimon turned to Jant still looking excited.
"Oh Jant there's a place I think You'll like. Follow me!"
Gazimon began to run and Jant ran after him.
So this was Gazimon's home before him and I met?
[Jant exit to Network City]
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games