Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mule_of_a_poet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:57 pm
Just a brief intro. I'm mule_of_a_poet. ^^ I needed advice and that's why I'm briefly here.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:54 pm
I'm Danielle, I'm 17, my family and I run a little halfway house/animal rescue. We currently have 5 dogs, 14 puppies, 2 goats, and about 10 kittens and 3 cats available for adoption.
Mainly we hold dogs for a local animal shelter until the animals either 1) go out on a transport to a no-kill rescue/shelter somewhere farther north or 2) get adopted.
We take the babies who are most likely getting put to sleep soon and take care of them til they find a new loving home.
We've sucessfully adopted out about 20 animals so far and we've only really been up and running for about 4 months. (we've mostly just been fostering.)

Put um personally I like horseback riding, reading, messing around with html and photoshop, and going to see movies with my bestest friends. I text almost nonstop and never talk on the phone. I'm really into photograpy and I work at subway. (i hate it so bad.)  

onlyamem0ry

Oo-Megan-oO

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:54 pm
hiii domokun  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:02 pm
Hey guys! I'm Kiley! I have a snake named Ayame and I love her and all animals so I thought that this guild would be good for me. Nice to meet everyone!  

Kinshu Tsukino

Puffee

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:49 pm
hi, im rebecca
im 17, i have a cat named jezebel. cute kitty she is  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:53 pm
Hi my name is Nikki. I had a dog named Alpine but sad to say he passed away a few weeks ago. I am thinking about getting a new dog and I came here for advice and to chat about animals.  

shekinah_mayu

BlueCatastrophe

8,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Full closet 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:20 pm
Hey everyone, names David but you can just call me Blue or whatever. I'm 22 and have a siamese mix kitten about 4 months old. His names Loki (after the god/demi god from Norse mythology). I live in California and am currently a student. I love animals, one day hope to get a dog. Some Of my favorite breeds of dog are, shiba inu, japanese akita, german shepherd dog, siberian husky the list goes on lol. Besides that, I've been doing a lot of research on pets lately, especially cats... xD
So if you've got any questions feel free to pm me or whatever. I'll try to assist you as much as I can with what I've learned.

Peace! : D

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:16 am
hallo"]
i'm Angel
i have a pet named Ponky and he is a chihuahua"]
we treat him like another member of our family and well he probably doesn't think like a dog anymore"]  

itsallyours

moonlightfan101

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:29 am
Hey everyone. 3nodding

I'm Kayla, but you can call me either Kayla or Moonlight, it doesn't matter to me.

I'm 13 and currently have 4 pets, 1 dog and 3 cats.

My dog is an Australian Shepherd mix (not sure what other breeds he's mixed with), he's a little over a year old, and his name is Tikaani (meaning wolf in another language).

My oldest cat is 2 years old and his name is Kito (meaning precious in African). He's a short-haired cat, mostly black and dark brown.

The 2 other kittens I got just 2 days ago, and their brother and sister, both 9 months old. The boy is my brother's cat and he is a short-haired cat, colored in a few shades of light orange. My brother named him Max. The girl is my cat, also a short-hair, and she is calico with mostly grey. I named her Kamaria.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:47 am
hey guys im Mike! I live in new york. I have a puppy and a lizard. Im 13 years old. I am trying to teach my dog to be trained and I thought you guys could help me reach my goal!  

SpartanDouchebag

AndrewXtreme

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:38 pm
hey im new my name is Ocachovi (Kyle) I have 5 dogs each one is a cocker spaniel and I have 3 birds too smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:42 pm
hey my name is Melissa and i love saving animals from the ponded. biggrin i got both of my dogs form there baby who is a black lab 6 years and poochee who is a golden retriever 1 year almost... from the ponded  

roser2992000

You Are So Perfect

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:51 pm
Hello I'm Jessika and I'm 15

I live in Clayton North Carolina

My favorite animals is a parrot I find them all beautiful

I'm in 4-H mrgreen for parrots

I have

3 parrots
Elmo: Double Yellowed Head Amazon
Gadget: Electues
Rudy: Myer's Parrot

12 dogs

9 goldendoodles
1 Standard Poodle
1 Golden
1 toy poodle

5 cats heart heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:19 pm
I am Alyce 20 years old
I live in Colorado, US

What is my story? Well I came from Alaska for college. I am a pharmacy major and i have some classes online and some at the college. As for my pets I have:
One cat Leo got him from the humane society (he is spoiled and thinks he owns the place) but I love him smile
I have 1 turtle
2 clown fish
and 3 frogs (who think they are wild)

Well when I have free time I like to go swimming, hiking, shopping (yeah I know it is a girl think), hanging out with my friends, reading fantasy and romance books, watching movies.
Oh and I almost forgot smile I love horse back riding to smile

I look forward to meeting new people here smile  

Alyce_Alianora

sunsetsmile

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:27 pm
Hi! My name is Deborah and I'm in southwest Missouri. We live in the country and have raised lots of small animals. Current furry/feathered/finned animals are 3 dogs, 5 cats, 1 parakeet, 3 cockatiels, 2 aquariums with fish, and a goldfish pond full of ---- you guessed it----goldfish! Horses are right next door. Hello!  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games