Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
School for "special students" RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Giyari

Shirtless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:33 pm
"ehh, hi. yeah me and my brother did, whats with the plant?" he was feeling uneasy, is this a normal situation at the school? i thought life would be easier izo walked towards the girl "how old are you, should you even be here? your flower looks a bit "wierd"..." izo stood infront of the girl but keeping his distance, just incase  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:39 pm
shinku smiled demonicaly and looked up at izo
"yes, but the better question is should you be here?" standing aside she looked back at the flower, it now looked perfectly normal "and what do you mean it look weird? amybe you should get youe eyes tested"  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Giyari

Shirtless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:04 pm
"why should i not be..." izo could feel the energy surrounding the flower, there's definitely something goin on here, maybe i should get outa here, i cant be bothered with trouble today
"anyway, i have other things to do..." he turned to walk back towards where he'd come from "id be careful about playing with nature, sometimes it bites back" izo started to walk towards the corner wondering if it was even wise to turn his back on her. he could feel his Powers charging slightly the grass bellow his feet ever so slightly charred from their own energised molecules as he walked damn it,i hope i dont accidently explode stuff again  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:18 pm
smiling shinku shook her head "i know nature bites back...izo"
she stepped away from the rose, it had now started to change colour.
stepping away she cut across the grass and headed towards a large oke tree "maybe you shoul take that advice yourself"  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Giyari

Shirtless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:48 pm
izo froze on the spot. he looked round at the girl and stared her right in the eyes. "i dont play with anything. i protect, control... and destroy" he said coldly. the grass he was standing on had now all but gone, the dirt ad seemed to fuse into rock as if the molecules had been charged enough to melt together when a small bang and hiss came up. his shoes had burst into single atoms and disintegrated "i dont have time for this!". As he walked to go inside he went over to the plant brushing against the petals with his hand, instantaniously it started to glow and burn before exploding into particles like his shoes moments before. He stood still in the doorway turning to look at the girl again, "it wasn't in a good spot anyway". At this he charged his muscles and sped to his room.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:52 pm
shinku clentched her fists as she watch the rose being destroyed
she turned her head shooting him a venomus glair as he vanished up into the school "big mistake" she patted her rabbit and giggles softly, skipping over and sitting down under the tree.  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Giyari

Shirtless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:27 pm
as he stood outside his room izo was getting stares from the students passing by "wow, he looks pissed"
his muscles were still glowing as he walked into the darkened room, he turned on the light which immediately burst "s**t...." as he took his finger away from the switch he noticed something off,he had a cut on his finger tip damn weird plant, its as if it was covered in needles, least i dont feel any foreign molecules in my blood. but if she was able to change that rose like that, whats to stop her creating a poisonous one... izo was feeling troubled at this thought, what if everyone here was in danger. i couldnt just let that happen, but id better lay low for a little, i dont want expelled just after getting here  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:21 am
"you might need this..." a small green vile landed neatly at izo's feet
"that was a very very silly thing to do" shinku stodd behind him, the door slightly ajar behind her "luckly i hadn't finished what i was doing so the affects wont be to majour...but next time i can't garintee you'll live through it" he smile twisted into a smirk as she looked up at him.  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Giyari

Shirtless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:15 pm
"ehh thanks..." izo was feeling confused, maybe she didnt know that the poison hadnt entered his body. i think i'll keep this for the next time
"how did you get in my room?" he picked up the vial and put it in his pocket. "like really, are you just out for trouble?" he paused and looked at the doll like figure in silence his eyes glowing slightly like is muscles had before no izo, not in your room, only outside breaking her gaze so he would calm down izo stood up and walked towards the window "anyway, leave. i need to get changed before lunch"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:27 pm
shinku turned around and walked towards the door, her painton shoes making a muffled tap in the carpet as she walked back out into the hall
"you will do well to control your temper....izo..." she shut the door and walked off down the hall towards her room.  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:45 pm
Articx-Frost
Now left to his own devices, Ian decided to wander about, finding the fastest routes from his room to wherever he wanted to go. They had let him take the morning off to let him do exactly that.
After a while, Ian found himself looking at a familiar wall that led out onto the roof. Feeling that he hadn't seen all the grounds yet, Ian stepped out onto the roof, and dropped down right next to a large male with a sword.

Rock shifted quickly to get up as someone sat down beside him. A chill suddenly was in the air. Rock eyed the newcomer wearingly. He just had a bad lesson, trusting someone with his heart and got it smashed again. He stood in a defensive pose, ready to drop down any instant from the roof and fly off. He had changed since the last few days, changed back to the way he was. ''What do you want?'' His rasp voice echoed in the air, which it's temperature droppoed lower and lower every few seconds.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:00 pm
"Whoa. Lessen the chill a bit. I'm only trying to look at the grounds." This was mostly the truth, but he had been contemplating the voice that he had heard last night.
"So what are you up here for, and how. I don't see a door anywhere." This boy was powerful, Ian could see that from his eyes alone. This was some one you did not want to be on the bad side of.
"My name's Ian. Pleased to meet you."

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:20 pm
Rock frowned. ''Don't tell ME to calm down... There are many other places to look at the sky ground... I only come up here to pass time...'' he replied coldly. The temperature steadied, but he kept his hand on the hilt of his sword and stayed ready to jump.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:23 am
Ian was stunned by how harsh his voice was. At least the temperature had gone back to normal.
Feeling somewhat unwelcome, and a bit hungry Ian walked along the roof to above where his room was, and dropped onto the floor beside his bed.
Poking his head next door, he could tell that Izo was trubled by something. "What's up, Glow stick."

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

Giyari

Shirtless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:57 am
"glow stick?" izo laughed realising he was still seeping red light "thanks bro, you calmed me down there and you can talk, eh ghosty" he smirked at ian half way through the wall just now, "its that weird girl we seen in the window last night. i bumped into her doing something weird earlier on, shes up to something and don't think this schools safe... anyway, wanna go get something to eat?" his stomach rumbled, he hadn't eaten anything for breakfast.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff