Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
we have NURSES & Cabana BOYS - LOL ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:13 am
Were gonna have an easter egg hunt!!!!! All over the guild pictures of an easter egg will be posted along with a code! The first person to post the code on the official egg hunt thread (coming soon) Will get a bag off gold! The one who finds the most eggs will win a special easter prize!!!
Whadja all fink?? Sound like fun?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:46 am
Yay! I love that idea!!  

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ringlefinch
Crew

Shameless Exhibitionist

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:27 am
Sounds cool!!! Not many threads to check though! Wont be hard for the first to log on to scoop them all up Will it!?!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:33 am
Yeh! Ive thought of that! I want to ask lil brat to hide the eggs!! She has posts going back as old as the guild! All she will have to do is edit some of her old posts to include the picture and code at the end of them. some threads have hundreds of pages so it will make finding them much harder!
I have to ask her first though! Has any one seen her?  

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

mama_bearr

Shameless Lunatic

39,015 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:21 pm
Sounds like fun. Count me in 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:38 am
As soon as I hear from the boss lady Il set a date! I think it would be best to make it a two day advent! some Eggs Hidden on each day!  

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

wiccan j

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:51 pm
LOL! I can't wait!! I love Easter egg hunts!! Have you heard from her yet?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:01 pm
I'll be babysitting the 4 kids again that weekend, but I'll try to peek in and root you all on, or try to play if I have enough breahter.  

iggies

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:20 am
Wiccan: No not yet! I PMd her Two days ago with details of my request but she hasnt been around. Theres still loads of time though!

Mama bear: Cool! Any one can play there will be no need to register so just come along!

Iggles: Ahh poor iggles! Maybe you should set the Xbox up and rent out some good kids films! Keep them entertained so you dont have to chase them around the house every 5 minutes! rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:45 am
((Please go VOTE in the ARENA for Azred Crimlean, Saber Pendragon, and of course ME... lol Today the voting started! Thank you biggrin ))

I do hope that Lil comes in sometime soon and gives you the go-ahead, Darth! It would be fun... unless she has other plans already... hmm.

Did I mention that at least three of your fellow Geezers have avi's in the ARENA? *ahem* Come vote and show your love biggrin  

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

iggies

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:20 pm
LOL Darth
I bring movies, mainly because these kids are Thomas the crack headed train fanatics. So to save my sanity I bring about 8-10 movies for them while indoors. Then I chase them around outside as much as I can, wears them out, gives me a breather for a while. I got lucky over Valentine's Day, they were still worn out the next day so I could pop in on my laptop.

If not, anyone know what it is that I can mix in their apple juice? ninja (Serious joking, even exhausted I wouldn't do that, I just add movies and let them play hair stylist....)

Oh BlackCatt I voted for you, there was only one that said voting was opened.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:48 am
Hey! Technically I found this gold!! It should be mine! Mine!! MINE!!!
MWAHAHAHA!!!!!!  

Ringlefinch
Crew

Shameless Exhibitionist

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:22 am
The Queen has spoken!! She's looking in to it!! LOL!! A list of codes needs to be drawn up and pretty pictures scouted for!! The event itself will only last for 2 or three days! Not all the eggs will be posted on the first day, This is to make the fun last! We will try to remove the codes once the prize has been claimed on the forth coming thread, but I apologize now for any double claims that are bound to occur! It will be strictly a case of first come first serve!!

*Sits back with a large dissarano on ice and puts feet up* Bring on the fun!!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:24 am
*squeals* I am so excited!! *claps hands* I love easter egg hunts!! *jumps and skips* We're gonna have so much fun!! *trips* I'M OKAY!!!!!  

wiccan j

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:13 am
I heart Easter Eggs! Especially those Cadbury ones! *flitters wings* 4laugh  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games