Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

xXMiSs_M0nstErXx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:57 pm
Ringo examine's closely and follows suit, spraying whip cream on her index finger and popping that in her mouth. AFter a few seconds she squints a little and groans.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:18 pm
I look at her. "What's wrong?"  

XSuki_MikaX

xXMiSs_M0nstErXx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:32 pm
"Ith..thewable" she said, muffled from her finger in her mouth.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:42 pm
I shrug. "It's not that bad. Maybe you got a different kind of whipped cream aside from me and Ikima's?"  

XSuki_MikaX

xXMiSs_M0nstErXx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:45 pm
She popped her finger out of her mouth, glaring at it as if it were the evilest thing known to man. Ringo picked up a napkin and wiped the spittle from her finger clean and dry. "Who knows," she said, picking up the can and reading the back label for its ingrediants.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:47 pm
"JEWEL SHARDS!!" I stick to the ceiling, my eyes glowing purple, a random look on my face.  

XSuki_MikaX

xXMiSs_M0nstErXx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:52 pm
Ringo tilts her head back to look up at Suki, stuck on the cieling with a peculiar expression and purple eyes. "i beg your pardon?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:59 pm
I shake my head and look where i am before teleporting and sitting back next to Ikima who was laughing his a** off. "Shut up Ikima. I knew i shouldnt have read that randomly hilarious Inuyasha story on my computor last night...." I look annoyed for a minute before bursting out laughing and me and Ikima laugh about the randomness for a moment before we both stop, taking deep breaths so we can breathe, and i wipe my eyes because i had laughed so hard i had cried. "Oh nothing Ringo, just a random moment.... hehehe..."  

XSuki_MikaX

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:52 pm
"And now the last part of the pie, and then I shall go and head over, I should have them get everything ready," before he starts on the last slice he takes out his phone and presses a series of buttons, and then puts it away.

"Now to finish the pie."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:04 pm
Ringo sit properly and shrugs of the 'moment' looking over at the man with pie slightly puzzled at his motives and course of actions. She sips her tea.

xXMiSs_M0nstErXx

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:18 pm
I look completely blank as i stare ahead of me, thinking about something.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:25 pm
"And done. I shall go and get the instruments and the players and I shall return for my turn of singing." He gets up, pushes the plate a bit into the middle, and heads out to his ufo to head back.

"Hopefully they don't break any of the equipment." Yin muttered to himself as he started the ufo.  

Yin Yun Yang

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:27 pm
I take all of his dishes, going into the back and washing them and putting them away, before returning to my previous place on the counter, this time laying down and closing my eyes, my golden hair becoming a shimmering halo, framing my face.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:29 pm
Ringo waves at the man as he exited, while flipping a page in her book.

xXMiSs_M0nstErXx

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:43 pm
I yawn. "Ringo, he's going to come back. No need to wave."  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games