Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Forum Homepage
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xx-Utterly Disturbed - XP

7,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:06 pm
Hello my name's Elyse
i'm from out of the United States, guess where.
Currently living in Florida
i'm Italian and Irish
dont have an accent , used too.
i'm 16 years young
i love photography
i fall in love with girls
i'm very unique in many ways
i'm curious about things sometimes
i'm quiet a lot and
i'm nervous a lot
i dont have a girlfriend
i want one
i'm a little kid at heart
i like sleeping its fun
i have a big , warm heart!
i love little kids there so cute and adorable!
i flirt sometimes
did i miss anything?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:33 am
Yeah I am a goofball, and beer is tasty with nachos!!

User Image  

meligoth666

I Feferi I

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:22 pm
Hello im chelsea 19 bisexual and i adore Homestuck xD i live in indiana i like anime and i love to laugh c: i hope to make new friends and stuff so yeah xD if you want to know more about me i suppose thats what a profiles for xD <33

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:29 pm
Hmm Lets see here...
Name's Jessica but JayyJayy or Jesseria is just fine, unless you'd rather make up a name for me.
I am 17 years young and still kicking haha.
Born and raised in the "Exotic" Islands of Hawaii, Oahu is my Island..
Just moved back here last year from living in Vegas for 4 years..
Uhm, I'm mixed with 9 Different things such as [Hawaiian, Samoan, Filipino, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Black, and Native American from the Cherokee Tribe]
Straight Lesbian, have been since my existence.
There's not really much about me to know, I sing and dance, I write... Songs, Poems, Just write in general.
I live life to the fullest EVERYDAY!
If i missed anything, feel free to shoot me a message yeh?
I am Out.
User Image  

Jesseria

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:44 pm
ok. here i go
my name is Austin, but I'm also known as Acid, or Little fox.
i like doing parkour, and i LOVE watching anime
i like listening to dub step and japanese pop, plus a little metal in there as well.
i am an arctic fox furry, and believe it or not, when i get older, i want to get fox ears surgically implanted into my head to replace my current ears. they will be on top of my head, not on the side. plus, I'm gonna get a fox tail as well, and i intend to have full control over it.
i am Bisexual, and i am damn proud of it.
I love halo and can't wait for halo 4 to come out.
i have a wonderful MTF girlfriend.
i like libraries, for both the books and the quiet.
if you put one of my friends in the hospital, ill put two of yours in the morgue.

if i forgot anything, or left any questions unanswered, please PM me.
HUGS ALL AROUND! ^w^  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:02 pm
Name: Harmony
Orientation: Lesbian
Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Singing, Listening to Music (Industrial or Classical), and Acting
Weaknesses: Shy (this may seem lame, but I'm really scared of conversations-I'm getting better though)
Pets: I have none, but I wish I had a fish, a turtle, or a snail  

Harmony8910

4,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Gaian 50

LegionNoir

5,750 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:57 pm
Short & Sweet
Name is Panda, you can also call me Legion Noir. I am GAY & GenderQueer. I am twenty-four. I am Asian-European. Raised as Catholic/ Buddhist, I am random at heart, laid back, caring, funny, love-able, free-roaming wild panda, and a(n) ambitious one too! Major in medical - pharmacy. smile Currently residing in Houston, TX with my gf, whose transgender (mtf). Love her very much! ^__~

<3

If you like to know more about me or want to become friends, am open for new friends around the world! razz

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:02 pm
Name: Tara
Preference: Bi
Pets: 4 Cockatiels
Cid (aka Cid Highwind)
Vinny (short for Vincent Valentine)
Hiro
Milo
2 Dogs
Cheyenne
Phaero
I'm a writer, singer/songwriter, artist, etc... I got hooked on yaoi which led to an addiction to GLBT ebooks which led to a work-in-progress series I was plotting ending up with more male characters than female when I changed almost all of the females to males. twisted I seriously believe I was a gay man in a past life and I am destined to end up in a menage where I am with two very hot guys who love each other just as much as they love me. I have some close gay friends and think the rest of the world would be a better place if people stop trying to deny human nature and accept that love knows no gender and that we're already over-populated so why is it even an issue?

Azaveil

8,050 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250

socialdeviance13

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:04 pm
I'm Devian. I'm an fti genderqueer pansexual. I have no pets, though i would like a snake, and eventually a wolf. My favorite colors are crimson, black, cerulean, and silver. I am horribly random and can sometimes be a total d*ck, but i try to be respectful. Most of the time, i am respectful even when i am being disrespected, but fair warning, sometimes i DO get a wild hair up my bum and troll if i think you're a douche.

My religion is pagan, but i use the term loosely. Don't try to convert me (that goes for atheists too), and we can have theological discussions until the cows come home. In fact, i love theological discussions, cultural discussions, linguistic discussion, basically discussions about people as a whole or part, w/e.

I understand some chtspk, but most of it confuses the hell out of me. If you use it around me, be prepared to explain it.

I love playing tabletop rpgs, especially Animal, thou BESM, DnD, and shadowrun are fun too.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:18 pm
I'm Brielle. I'm mentally and biologically female. I'm a biromantic lesbian (meaning I can fall in love with both genders but I'm only "attracted" to girls) but I just prefer to go by gay. I have 2 pets, Sidney and Ollie, a pomeranian and a cocker spaniel respectively. I love to write, mix music, play piano, draw, and anything that has to do with: 1. The computer and 2. Arts. My favorite colors are hot pink and black. I'm Christian but not heavily religious -- I don't believe in 70% of the Bible, really just whenever it says God exists, Jesus Christs exist, and love everybody. I pay close attention to LGBT news and always hope that one day there will be an end to homophobia. When I grow up I plan to be an endocrinologist, but I will also try to help create equality for all. I have plenty of friends -- some straight & cisgendered and some LGBT and all acceptant of me -- so I have a bit of supporters (also including my family, I'm out to everyone), so I'm really happy about that. biggrin I also have a girlfriend who's either bi or lesbian (she's still trying to figure it out) and she's the most beautiful girl in the world. <3

Cheers everyone. ^^  

Maaxis

Greedy Kitten

werewolfhowls13

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:37 pm
Name: Grey
Orientation: lesbian
Hobbies: singing, art, rollerskating, reading, writing dancing ect.
Weaknesses: Hights, shyness, anxiety disorder
Pets:my dog, Trixie and my rock, Bobby  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:20 pm
Name: Alex.
Orientation: Bi? Emotionlly attracted to females, physically attracted to males.
Hobbies: Writing, walking, listening to music, singing, making wix profiles, and playing video games.
Weaknesses: Not really gonna say.. Don't want to make it that easy. ;3
Pets: A gay cat named Frankie.
I'm serious. He'll mount any other male cat, but doesn't even pay attention to the female ones.
It cracks me up. xD

Surviv0r Guilt

Anxious Lunatic

11,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300

1Oth Doctor

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:06 pm

Hi, you can call me PINK!

I am Male to Female Transvestite and proud of who I am <3

I'm 'gay' in the since that I'm boy and I like other boys, but I see myself as female so it feels weirder for me to be with girls. ^_^ I still don't mind relationships with dominate masculine women, but it's just not the same.

I live in Louisiana, I am 19 years old, and I have been in long distance relationships before. I am very picky about it, but if you are honestly interested in a serious relationship I can make it work. I smoke pot as a form of mood control, other then that I do not take any sort of 'drugs' or drink more then a glass of wine once or twice a week.

If you want to know more about me check my profile out or comment/PM me, I love meeting new people! ^_^ You can find a picture of me on my profile!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:08 pm
My name is Mari on Gaia o: I'm kind of being secretive because I'm a closet FtM. I just came out to a few people like a few weeks ago. I'm 25 years old. Orientation is pansexual, with an attraction to people who are talented in the arts and are feminine types of people (usually). I have a wonderful gf whom I've been going with for about a year. Hobbies include writing novels and music (and day dreaming XD). Pet...I want a cat soooo bad D: I'm half Korean/Japanese and half Western European mutt :3 Pleasure to be here~  

MarigoldMari

Adorable Fisher

Lovely_Tsundere_Kagami

4,950 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:52 pm
Hello to anyone and everyone! Feel free to call me Tsundere, or to come up with your own nickname for me!

Orientation: Bisexual, with a strong tendency towards girls.
Favorite food: A nice, well made, home cooked Lasagna.
Favorite snack: Chips (cheese/bbq) or chocolate
Favorite appetizer: Mozzarella Sticks! emotion_omnomnom

*Did you guys notice I like things with delicious cheese?*

Favorite colors: Depends on object. Mainly red, brown or pink.
Favorite fantasies: to naughty to post here emotion_awesome
Annoying/destructive habits: Daydream in shower, avid procrastinator
Hobbies: V. Games, Reddit, Music
Favorite genres of music: Classical, Gothic Rock, Rock

Moment when I found out I was bisexual: A friend of mine was putting on lipstick. Never have I felt so turned on over another female in my life.

Favorite animal: cat_3nodding
Favorite pastries: Cheesecake or Tres Leches emotion_omnomnom
Favorite thing to do with another person: emotion_hug
Favorite sport: Skateboarding, Swimming
Favorite Martial Art: Judo

I hope that's enough info. for ya'll. Please, feel free to message me or add me if you have similar hobbies and the like. Add me? emotion_kirakira  
Forum Homepage

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games