Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crusaders of the Night (needs people!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What power would you like to have?
  flight
  Mental/psycic
  strength
  Light
  Dark
  Elemental
View Results

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:39 am
Diz saw Kimo nod and felt the lick on his hand before Kimo left the room. Diz laid in the bed staring at the ceiling for a while thinking on the conversation he had had with Atlanta realising he still hadn't asked her name.

"Hey, there. Feeling any better?"

Diz turned his head slightly to see Dazeray drying her hair with a towel. "Yes... Thank... You." Diz wheezed out and gave her a slight thumbs up while making sure to keep his left eye closed. "I'm... Sorry..." He began but trailed off unable to finish the sentence. Diz coughed and and looked at Dazeray with a smile.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:40 am
"I see this has come to unfair terms.... I'll be taking my leave for a while then..." Jasper laughed before disappearing again, the wraiths screeching loudly before following their master. He hid himself very well, having to take the time to heal himself.

Sonia growled before turning away from where Jasper was. She disappeared as well, reappearing not far from where Valis and Adeodatus were. "Well, well, look what we have here...? And just when I was in a murderous mood too..." Sonia smiled cynically. "And apparently I'm not the only one who has a problem with one of you...." As she said the last part, she looked directly at Adeodatus with cold eyes.  

drac54

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 12:12 pm
"Ohh fun to meet you again, but I am no longer intered in you as a test subject... more like a mate now. Your power and use of the mind has aroused my intrests." He said before firing at Valis.

Arcaos used his shadow power to follow Sonia, only he stayed on a building roof, watching from afar.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 12:22 pm
Sonia glared at Adeodatus. "A little late on that punch line aren't we?" Nearby shadows seemed to shift uneasily. "Maybe you should have tried that one before your little stunt... huh?" Sonia's voice was cold and malice dripped like poison from her words.  

drac54

Wildear17

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 12:35 pm
Valis simply side steped "now, now, now that won't work" he said calm as if he just haden't avolded death "you see Adeodatus i am far more then what i apper to be" he grinned an icey grin and then turn to Sonia with interest "my what a lovely young girl you are" Valis said to Sonia, he grinned a wicked grin "this will be fun" he stated  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 12:50 pm
Sonia seemed to just notice Valis. "I don't suppose you would let me kill your new friend... would you? You see...he's messed with the hornet's nest a little too often... If you understand my meaning..." Sonia smiled coldly, shadow's starting to swirl silently around her feet.  

drac54

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 1:22 pm
"Go ahead my love." He said with a grine as he put his gun away. He walek out of the way and watched.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:00 pm
Valis just smiled an amused smile and strated his tie in an aangered somehow annoyed way "well see about that!" he said sound pissed he then took out what looked like a dog wissel and the fant ingravements of a penograme could be seen on the ground infront of him "now Adeodatus you wondered why i tryied to kill you a few moments ago, well you see i needed your blood not only for an experment but to lets just say call a friend of mine" he stated as the penograme became more visable it glowed demonicly and the crackel of what sounded like lighting was here, and then the flapping of wings and then.. Christopher landed on the penograme "kill them for me" Valis said coldly

"yesss" Christopher hissed as Valis vanished his words ecoed "i repay" over and over again, as Christopher walked slowly over to Sonia pulling out his sword as he went  

Wildear17

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:16 pm
Adeodatus grabbed Sonia and puller her with him, through a protal he created. He closed it off when they went through. He stood in his house's living room with her. "Sorry about before... I was crazy... I gues I got caught up with my experiments, I forgot about what matters to me."  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:48 pm
Sonia sat down on the floor. "Apparently life loves to make things complicated for me...... And you were more than crazy... I would call that sadistically insane..." Sonia sighed, looking thoughtful. "Confusion doesn't even begin to describe what I'm experiencing at the moment..."  

drac54

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:04 pm
Adeodatus just laughed. "I am sadistic. Look at my men, they're just mindless zombies..." He walked over to the ktichen, "Want anything to eat or drink?" He asked her.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:12 pm
"No...." Wouldn't exactly trust anything you give me either at the moment.... "You do realize that Jasper has managed to get the crap beat out of him... correct? He won't be showing himself anytime soon..." Sonia sighed, shadows around her still moving uneasily.  

drac54

Wildear17

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:14 pm
somewhere far away Christopher unearthly howls could be heard as he looked for them  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:35 pm
"So, my 'friend' is a weakling after all. I guess I won't be helping him anything soon." He laughed maniacally ash cooked some food. "You sure you don't want anything. You can cook it yourself." He offerd again.

Arcaos dropped down near Christopher. "Get ahold of yourself!" He hit him in the head to knock some scence into him.  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

drac54

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:50 pm
"I don't need to eat as often as you do..." Sonia looked in the direction of Chris's howl. "That's going to be fun to deal with... and now I have another reason to kill somebody..... While we're on that subject.. Who was your lovely friend?" Sonia yawned before bringing her knees up to her chest, attempting to take up the least amount of space.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games