Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Midnight Rain (Back & Kicking!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For what reason would you rather be with someone?
  Love - duh!
  Money, money, money.
  I'm a loner, I don't need anyone.
View Results

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:14 am
Ardeo sighed heavily. This human was proving quite tiresome.
No. I need to start searching now. Go eat if you want, human.
Ardeo looked at Deston with his cold, icy eyes.
I hope to see you soon, come with me if you wish.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:28 pm
Deston blinked when Ebony suggested food only to be immediately contradicted by the fox. He tried to think if he remembered the last time he had eaten, and couldn't remember for the life of him. Well, if the demon needed to eat, his body would tell him by passing out so it wouldn't be too big a deal. He felt fine right now, which meant he could be useful, right? Deston simply nodded to the fox, figuring the creature probably wouldn't care to hear him talk. Most people didn't care to hear his opinion when he was in this "mood."  

ninjaingaround

Avelyst

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:06 pm
Ardeo watched as Deston simply nodded. This demon seemed to do things differently than most demons that Ardeo had encountered in his many years. He had a silent atmosphere about him, something that Ardeo liked. If there was anything that he truly disliked, it would be someone that filled every moment with talking.
Ardeo started walking, not caring to look and see if Deston was following. If he came, he came. It truly didn't matter to the little fox. He had stopped caring about the smallest things the older he got. Arias was the only thing he truly loved and cared for. She was the reason he woke every day and continued living his abnormal immortal life. He would give his life and more for her, his sweet Arias.

Arias walked out of the nightclub, feeling utterly dirty. She wanted to jump in a hot shower and scrub until her skin was raw. The nightclub and its goings had to be the worst thing she had ever been through. It utterly disgusted her, this curse of the werewolf.
At least I can walk free, knowing that I'm not a murderer.

Zeke sighed as he layed back on his bed. His richly decorated room looked like it had popped out of the Renaissance era. He smiled to himself as he remembered his battle with Arias and her 'friends'.
What a naive girl that Ebony was, to think that she could so easily defeat me. Idiotic. he thought.
His thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door.
"Come in." he growled. He hated people coming in his room, his sanctuary from the outside world.
"It is only I, my lord."
My lord? Oh, it must be Katherine. Good, I have missed her services.
"Ah, it is good to see you, darling. Come in, come in."
Katherine closed the door behind her. She was dressed elegantly in a satin gown. She had learned to dress in this style when she visited Zeke, that is, if she was expecting something from him. Pleasing him was the only way to get what she wanted.
"My lord, I have missed the sight of your face very much. How fairs thee?"
Zeke gazed at the vampire with maroon eyes. She was one of the only immortals that he had allowed to live for so long.
"I am well. Cut to the chase, Katherine, my dear. What is it you want? You do know that I will require something in return for doing what you want."
"Aye, yes. I was wanting to ask your permission...for visiting Arias."
"No," he snarled, "You may not lay a hand on her."
"What price will you accept in return?"
Zeke's maroon eyes burned, "There is no price that would equal. Not even a thousand nights of your services."
Katherine flinched at that. She had always known that he was touchy when it came to the werewolf, but that was very offensive. There wasn't anything that he wouldn't have given for her services to him.
"I am sorry, Katherine, but my answer cannot be swayed."
"If you didn't own the girl in the way you do, I wouldn't require your permission!"
"But I do, so the answer is no!" he growled.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:30 pm
"Not lovin the way you say human! I'M not th ANIMAL here!" she hollered after Ardeo. "Pfft." she took off at a dead run towards her dorm, cutting through town as she went.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:37 pm
Deston remained still as the fox began to walk off, Ebony shouting words at him before leaving herself. He opted to follow the fox since he was the only one that hadn't yelled at him. The demon figured that Ebony probably wouldn't want him around anyway. She liked to yell at him, so he assumed that one of his other "moods" had done something to cause her to dislike him. Too bad it was a little difficult to explain his "mood swings."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:29 pm
Ebony came to a screeching stop in front of the closest burger king, ordering the largest Mt. Dew they had, along with two large french fries. Slurping happily, she made for her dorm, ploping down on her bed.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:48 pm
Ardeo looked over his shoulder at Deston.
So, you are from France? I've been there myself, although, it has been many years.
He sighed and swished his tail as he walked, remembering the memories of when he was 'younger'.

Arias ran, making contact with Ardeo at the same time with her mind and informing him that she would see him and Deston in a few hours.
"I guess I'll just sleep for a bit." she whispered to herself, entering her tiny apartment.
After taking off her shoes and brushing her hair and teeth, she quietly laid down on her small mattress. Her eyes slowly shut, bringing with them soundless memories that called themselves her dreams.

"Zeke! Zeke, what on earth are you doing here?"
"I came to see you, my sweet."
Arias couldn't help but smile as he wrapped his arms around her. They stood in her house, the one that she lived in with her parents and two brothers. Her mom and dad had gone out for a special meeting and her brothers were hanging out with the other pack members their age. She had stayed at home to clean and maybe get some time to read her new book.
"I'm sorry that I have been gone for so long. I had to go take care of the boys. You know how they get when I'm gone."
Arias giggled. It was hilarious how he obsessed over his horses at the out-of-town stables.
"Its ok. Geez, give me some room to breathe, will you?"
She pushed at his chest gently. Zeke stared at Arias with a hint of a smile on his lips. He reached his hand up to tuck a strand of white hair behind her ear.
"I missed you."
"I missed you, too. You can't be here long, though. Mom and Dad might be back any minute. They can't know about us till later."
Zeke groaned, "Later as in when?"
"I don't know! Later. Quit being so..so.." "Playful?" "I was going to say annoying."
Zeke chuckled and kissed her forehead, "I can't wait till next Saturday. Are you packed?"
"Uh, no. Not yet. I will be, though."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:02 am
After finishing her fries, Ebony decided some target practice was in order. Grabbing her bow and some arrows she quickly slipped out the window. It was three fifty, which meant the first shift campus security was grabbing a cup of coffee earlier than they should, and the next shift was dragging their feet on getting to post. She quickly darted into the woods and searched around untill she found a small clearing nearly forgotten by everyone else. Here she had strung up several targets and practice dummies. Ebony carefully pulled out an arrow and fitted it into the bow. She looked around slowly for the farthest target.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:08 pm
Deston nodded when the fox asked if he was from France, knowing it had to have been because of his accent. Sometimes it was harder to tell of his nationality when he was in other "moods" but his one made it almost as obvious as another one. That other "mood" could only speak in French.
"It has also been many years since my absence from France." The demon replied.
He had been traveling ever since that one hunter had gone after him. It was nearly a miracle that the man hadn't found Deston since his arrival in this city.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:55 am
Minutes later the field was scattered with bits of target paper and straw that used to be inside the practice dummies. Smiling happily to herself she waved her hand and the dummies reaturned to normal. The paper she could replace. Waving once more in her own direction this time the arrows began to fly towards her, stopping at the last second at her outstretched hand. Carefully putting them with the others, she smiled again. "I am becoming stronger in the magics." she thought, setting out towards her dorm.

twisted

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:20 pm
Ardeo nodded his tiny head in understanding.
Ah, I see.
He knew how it felt, to be away from home for so long. Closing his eyes, he remembered the few memories he had before he left.

Ardeo ran into the barn. He had heard screams and cries of pain. As he entered, blood splattered an inch from him. He yelped as a pack member feel to the ground, missing a few limbs and their chest ripped open. Zeke and a few of the boys from his 'club' were standing in the center with blood all over them. Zeke smiled wickedly, his blade in hand.
"Well, I think that is about it."
"What about Arias, sir?"
Zeke flinched, his maroon eyes trying to hold their mask.
"She will assume that they were murdered by someone else. She would never suspect me."
After Ardeo was sure they were gone, he slipped inside and looked around. Dead bodies of pack members that he had known, people that he had seen grow, were laying all over they blood-stained hay. Some were missing body parts while others were cut and sliced to where they were unrecognizable.
A sob broke the silence from in a haystack. Ardeo's ears stood on end as he gracefully leaped over to it. He bit into the hay and ripped it apart until he found what he sought. Arias sat, curled into a ball with tears streaming uncontrollably down her face.
"Zeke. Zeke." she whispered to herself between sobs.
Ardeo nuzzled her arm gently. Recognition faintly lit her teary eyes.
"Ardeo. He lied, Ardeo. He said that...it was only a club...the blood...he said he loved me." she sobbed.
Ardeo whined and licked her cheek, I know, Arias. I know.
They sat there for forever it felt. Arias finally looked up when the stars were overhead. It had started to rain.
"I won't let him get away with this. If it is the last thing I ever do, I will kill Zeke. I swear it." Arias narrowed her eyes and picked Ardeo up in her arms. Without emotion she stepped over the bodies of her friends and family. She walked inside to change her clothes and pack. Picking up the phone, she dialed her grandparents.
"Hey, Grandma. Yeah...well, can I talk to Toby? Thanks...hey, Toby. I just wanted to say...uh, hi. Yeah. Well, I don't know when I'll call you again so I just wanted to say that...that I love you. You take care of Grandma and Grandpa, ok? ...no, there is nothing wrong. Yes...well, I gotta go. Mhmm..ok, bye." she quietly hanged up the phone, cutting off the last conversation she would have with her little brother.
After that they set out.

Ardeo snapped back to the present, the sound of leaves crunching behind him reminding him of Deston.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:14 pm
Deston walked along behind the fox after he spoke, waiting for another question or some other part of conversation to arise. However, when none came he found himself a little confused and somewhat uncomfortable. Did the demon really suck that much energy out of conversations? He had hoped not, but perhaps it was a truth he refused to see. Deston raised an eyebrow when it seemed that the fox had simply zoned out for one reason or another, wondering what the cause of it could be. Was this a common occurrence for foxes? He couldn't remember whether or not it was true, but he figured that if anything it had something to do with the fact that the fox could talk. One didn't find many talking foxes in France. The ice demon simply remained quiet when the fox seemed to come back somewhat, his footfalls making soft crunching noises as the leaves beneath his feet were crushed, rime left in their wake.  

ninjaingaround

Avelyst

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:02 pm
Ardeo looked up at Deston quietly. The demon walked without a word, looking at Ardeo curiously.
Would you mind if we stopped by my home before we start searching?

Zeke glared at Katherine, his maroon eyes burning.
"Zeke, what is so wrong with going to talk with her?"
"The problem is that you don't want to talk. You want revenge because she killed your sister, and you may be ruthless and cunning, but you are smart enough to know that the only way to her is through me."
Katherine stared at him in silence for a moment, surprise on her face.
"Why won't you let me? ..." Katherine started to laugh, "Wait, don't tell me that you are still in love with her! Why, she hates your guts! How could you have any hope that she would still care for you?"
Zeke snarled, his hair starting to flare and glow.
"Shut up, Katherine! You don't know what you are talking about!" he roared.
"You are a fool if you think she could still harbor any feelings for you. I-"
Zeke began to growl harshly. His hair flicked fire and his eyes began to darken.
"Stop talking about her. I am warning you."
Katherine swallowed and nodded, backing towards the door. At once Zeke resumed control of himself and he went back to normal.
"Now, if that was all you wanted, I will talk with you later. Goodbye, Katherine."
Without hesitating, Katherine openned the door and ran out of the room with wide eyes. In all of the years she had known Zeke, she had never seen him react like that.
Zeke sighed and laid back on his bed. He closed his eyes, unable to block the image of the beautiful white-haired werewolf that hovered behind his lids.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:32 pm
Ebony quietly lifted herself off the ground, allowing her body to float aimlessly after returning the weapon to her room. Her eyes, as always when she used large amounts of power, were deep blood red and wider than after staring into the sun. After reaching a certain height she quietly began to study the area below her. Spotting the fox and the demon, she began to wonder about the werewolf. One wave of her hand and an apartment complex began to glow slightly with a white light. Smiling, Ebony lowered herself nearly to the ground and let the winds carry her to the complex. Lightly stepping down she breezed past the clerk. "Excuse me! Can I help you?" Turning slowly, Ebony flicked out her finger. "Paramelo." Turning, the man acted as though she were not there. Smiling, she turned toward the staircase. At every floor she stretched her hand out, feeling. Finding the one she was looking for she began to do the same thing to every door. After finally finding the one she was searching for she knocked softly. "Arias." she said, more of a call than a question.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:54 pm
Arias jolted up out of bed. The sound of the knock and someone calling her hadn't woken her up, it had been her old memories. She hastily got up and grabbed some ribbon. Tying it under her hair and into a bow on top, she ran for the door. Arias took a deep breath and openned it.
Ebony stood in the doorway, a bright smile on her face. For a split-second Arias hoped that her cheeks weren't tear-stained. Sometimes she woke up with dried tears on her cheeks, another thing that she had gotten used to.
"Hey, Ebony." she said in a quiet voice, openning the door a bit wider so her friend could come in.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games