Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:10 pm
-walks out of kitchen with food (steack udon noodle roasted chiken cheese cake chocolate cake cookies ramen tokiaki melon bread and red bean paste buns)- any one hungry?? -talking to ed and mitsuki-  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:11 pm
Captain Miaka123
-walks out of kitchen with food (steack udon noodle roasted chiken cheese cake chocolate cake cookies ramen tokiaki melon bread and red bean paste buns)- any one hungry?? -talking to ed and mitsuki-
"i'm... who am i'm tring to trick i'm starving!"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

bones and rot

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:11 pm
mitsuki: *confused* if you say so... *vanishes back inside the house*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:14 pm
-sets food on table in dining room and pulls up chairs to seat on- dig in.  

Shiori_Azure

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:15 pm
Captain Miaka123
"ed grabs the noodles and start eating on an wall next to the table((sited on the ground... he is a slave remenber?))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:16 pm
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
-/- Kaoru puts his finger on the water and the koi come to see wut it is -/-
-/-Kaoru smiles -/-

Blais: *exhales out of her nose seeing that Kaoru has taken a liking to her favorite place of all the mansion. she looks down glaring at the shingles below her*
-/- sits there relaxed-/- (is it nigh time daylight or is it rainy???))

((im making it RAINY!!!))
Blais: *sighs quietly as the rain makes her bangs damp and stick to her face*
(( YAY RAINY!!!!!!)) -/- the koi fish disappear -/- huh?! notices hes being watched he looks up and sees blais -/- -/- then he waves and goes back inside to take a shower-/-

Blais: *delays and waves with her first two fingers as Kaoru walks inside. she looks up at the sky as the rain droplets pelt her face pleasently*  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:19 pm
notingles
Captain Miaka123
"ed grabs the noodles and start eating on an wall next to the table((sited on the ground... he is a slave remenber?))

-grabs a steak and sit in a chair- ((shes a slave to and a mercinary ^^ )) -chomps right into the steak and some blood spaters on her face-  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:20 pm
Captain Miaka123
notingles
Captain Miaka123

-grabs a steak and sit in a chair- ((shes a slave to and a mercinary ^^ )) -chomps right into the steak and some blood spaters on her face-
"sometimes i envy you mercs... at least you arent obligated to eat like this... there is blood near your nose"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

bones and rot

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:24 pm
mitsuki: *yawns and grabs a bowl of udon* yum! *looks at ed* you dont have to sit there you know! *points to the chair opposite of her's* you can sit there if you want.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:24 pm
notingles
Captain Miaka123
notingles
Captain Miaka123

"sometimes i envy you mercs... at least you arent obligated to eat like this... there is blood near your nose"

ah -wipes it off- u can sit up at the tabel if u like -points to empty seat- any way whos ur master???  

Shiori_Azure

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:25 pm
Misuzu0614
mitsuki: *yawns and grabs a bowl of udon* yum! *looks at ed* you dont have to sit there you know! *points to the chair opposite of her's* you can sit there if you want.
ed gets up and sits there  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:25 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
-/- Kaoru puts his finger on the water and the koi come to see wut it is -/-
-/-Kaoru smiles -/-

Blais: *exhales out of her nose seeing that Kaoru has taken a liking to her favorite place of all the mansion. she looks down glaring at the shingles below her*
-/- sits there relaxed-/- (is it nigh time daylight or is it rainy???))

((im making it RAINY!!!))
Blais: *sighs quietly as the rain makes her bangs damp and stick to her face*
(( YAY RAINY!!!!!!)) -/- the koi fish disappear -/- huh?! notices hes being watched he looks up and sees blais -/- -/- then he waves and goes back inside to take a shower-/-

Blais: *delays and waves with her first two fingers as Kaoru walks inside. she looks up at the sky as the rain droplets pelt her face pleasently*
-/- Kaoru goes and takes a shower put everything on excpet his shirt walks to the libary comes back with a book and goes back to his room and reads it -/-  

II E M O_S I N N E R II

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:26 pm
Captain Miaka123
notingles
Captain Miaka123
notingles
Captain Miaka123

ah -wipes it off- u can sit up at the tabel if u like -points to empty seat- any way whos ur master???
"ah guy that gave up on me thanks to my drinking habits"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:26 pm
Gilbert knocked on Abel's door and opened the curtains.
He gently shook Abel and Abel groaned and glared at him.
Abel sat up and got out of bed.
Gilbert gave Abel a bath and dressed him.

dfhlfhflashdfud

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:29 pm
notingles
Captain Miaka123
notingles
Captain Miaka123
notingles
Captain Miaka123

"ah guy that gave up on me thanks to my drinking habits"

ah i see....i was a slave once but my master harrassed me alot...so i murdered him.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games