Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Role-Play School for the Magic and Immortal Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

33monkeyZ

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:54 pm
Flutter watched in horror as Izumi lost all self-control. she had to do something before he became lost forever within his anger. "Izumi! Stop! You have to calm down!" She yelled at him. She encased him in water and solidified it to temporarily stop him. Flutter ran up to Izumi and tried to calm him down. "Izumi, listen to me. You have to let your anger go. You can only beat the monster if you have control. Please."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:11 pm
Izumi heard Flutter trying to calm him down, but he just growled at her and broke out of the water prison that she trapped him in. he then started walking towards the monster like a man possessed, claws bathed in fire. he then stopped, feeling something strange in his mind. he started to calm down a bit, but he was still in berserker form.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

volleyball_pinay97

Animal Lover

6,200 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:30 pm
Shaon sighed,"Don't I get enough of both of you already? Geeze this is getting old. Just die already."
Sharon relaxed, knowing the monsters weak points and moved almost like a swan. The monster knowing her moves dodged her attacks. Then she mixed it up a bit and took the monster by surprise. She actually hit her a couple of times.
Then Sharon gathered up Earth, Water, and Fire together since the monster staggered and was trying to balance. But it took too long to get all of them together and she was nocked to the ground.
She cried in pain then tried to shoot the elements she had gathered at the monster under her chin. It hit the monster, but had little affect.
Then it grabbed her neck and started to choke her. It felt like all of her breath was sweeped away.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:39 pm
Izumi ran at the monster and tackled it, making it release Sharon. he then roared again and slashed at it with his flaming claws.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

volleyball_pinay97

Animal Lover

6,200 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:53 pm
Sharon coughed and sputtered a bit then said in a small voice,"Thanks."
She got up rubing her neck then thought of something.
She manipulated Earth, Water, and then Fire to cover her so that she first had a armor of Earth, then a layer of Water hardend a bit, and then Fire covering that.
She ran at full speed and punched the monster squarely on her chest.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:46 pm
Izumi roared again, this time at Sharon. his berserker form had finally taken TOTAL control over him. he summoned a HUGE fireball and threw it at both Sharon and the monster. he then ran out of energy and passed out again, returning to normal. that form had taken a LOT out of him.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

11bumblebee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:03 pm
When Crystal finally woke up she said "hey guys what did i miOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW MY EVERYTHING!!!!!" Crystal then looked down at the floor to see a pool of blood from her arm. What happend? Were am i and why does it feel like i broke everything?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:52 pm
As Crystal just lay there unable to move because of the unbarable pain. She just lay there waching her friends fight feeling so helpless.Thinking why can't she heal herself? why?  

11bumblebee

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:03 pm
Kiki saw the fireball hurling towards Shanon. She had to move fast. She bolted at Sharon and knocked her to the ground to protect her from the fire. Kiki quickly returned to her feet. She charged at the monster with all her speed, prepared to do one move, but at the last second she changed her position to trick the monster. Kiki landed a powerful blow to the monsters back, causing her to stagger slightly forward. The monster turned around to retaliate, but Kiki was fast and kneed the monster in the gut before she could do anything. the monster dropped to the ground holding her stomach. "I think it's over." Kiki sighed.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:57 pm
"Thanks Kiki. You saved my life. I owe you one." Sharon said getting to her feet.
"I don't think the monster is dead. You just nocked it out I think. This should do the trick." Sharon said.
First she punched all the monsters weak points really hard and then she gathered fire, water, and earth together and blasted it as hard as she could controll them all together.
After what felt like 5 min, she stopped and the monster was badly battered and burned badly that she couldn't really identify the monster.
Then once Sharon had a feeling that the monster was dead, she went over to Crystal and examined her. She knew that Crystal hurt really badly, so she felt that she had some major injuries.
"Hm I think I clot this for now and sling her nonbloody arm and bring out that chair, I might be able to hold her up to get her out of this place after a healing seasion." Sharon murmured to herself.
She teared off strips of cloth from her shirt. Then she got water and soaked some of the strips. She used to wet strips to clean the wound then used the dry ones to wrap her wound. Then she opened her bad and digged around for her sling and finally found it. She had it out just in case she couldn't heal her arm all the way.
Sharon then lightly put her hands on Crystal's arm and tried to heal that part as much as possible. Then she moved to Crystal's neck then her head.
"Okay. Your arm that isn't bleeding, isn't broken anymore, just lightly bruised. Your neck is fine, your abdomen is bruised and your head is fine. You don't have a cuncution or anything serious." Sharon said digging through her bag.
She then pulled out a fold out chair and her broom.
She put the broom under the chair unfolded and said,"pondera" and then tested it. The broom went up 3 feet off the ground and the chair stayed the same. Then the broom went back down to earth.
"Okay since you can't use crutches because you're a mermaid and I don't think you'll really want to use your arm very much, just sit on the chair and I'll be able to fly you out of here if that's possible." Sharon said.

volleyball_pinay97

Animal Lover

6,200 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Citizen 200

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:14 am
Izumi woke up in pain. "ugh......what happened?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:17 am
"You went all crazy like and almost killed me. Then you passed out. That's pretty much what happened to you." Sharon replied over her shoulder.
Then she helped Crystal onto the chair. The broom levitated and the chair stayed level with no signs of tilting to the sides or of the chair falling off. Sharon controled how high she wanted the broom to go and chose only a few feet off the ground so that if she did get hurt at all, Sharon would be able to break her fall or to stop the chair from falling.
Then Sharon brought the broom over to Izumi.
"I won't be able to heal you or to get your pain to go away it isn't the place to be brewing up a potion for your pain so you just gotta hop onto the broom and you won't have to do anything." Sharon replied.
"extendo"Sharon said and then the broom was longer for everyone to get on if they wanted to.
"Anyone wanna ride?" Sharon asked.

volleyball_pinay97

Animal Lover

6,200 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Citizen 200

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:53 pm
Kiki stared at the monster. she was definatly dead. "Something's not right. All three monsters are defeated. The simulation should be over." Someone suddenly started to laugh. Everyone looked at the monster. Her face had become a skull and the bony jaw was moving, indicating that it was laughing.
"Not ...over..." (skull monster)
"You should be dead." Kiki told it.
"Not alive...not dead....HE...enchanted this place....not over...until HE says....Ha..hahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
The monster continued to laugh. Kiki walked over to the monster and stood beside it's head. "Is that so?" Kiki said, then she stepped on it's head, smashing it, and finally shutting it up.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:00 pm
Flutter had been kneeling on the ground terrified of everything that was happening. she ran up to Kiki. "How are we going to get out of here now?" She asked her.  

33monkeyZ

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:04 pm
Kiki just shook her head. "I don't know," She told Flutter. "I just...don't know."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games