Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:50 pm

Chief's eyes darken at Phyl's words, "I can assure you, that you would enjoy me being on top", she allowed fangs to drop from the edge of her lip a bit, to intensify her point. Chief turned very pissed looking eyes on Scanda for interrupting, just as quickly Hatukiri appeared and dragged him away. Then when she thought all was clear, Scanda returned, but once again was dragged off by Hatukiri. Chief took a deep breath to clam herself, but that only tighten her dress to her body, it made her bosom compress to show off more cleavage. She gave Phyl a wicked grin, but once again they were interrupted, this time by Dark. "what you acting like a voucher again, " Chief moved out of the dip , "what are you doing here, I thought you were busy with the demon and June?" she gave him a sceptical look.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:52 pm

"im ok now" *he said quite a bit still in shock that he had almost fully transformed infront of her, for if he did she would have gone blind from looking upon him, because of the bright light his body gives off..* *he turned towards her frantically and said*
"CHECK YOUR EYES ARE THEY OK!!!"

Diyske

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:00 pm

*laughs* Yes my eyes are ok, calm down. *laughs again then suddenly coughs, then clears throat* it's just probably the after effect from the marks. *coughs agian*
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:20 pm

Dark last his train of thought when Mega's deep inhale brought the dress on her body dangerously close to revealing more than she bargained for. But when she made a sound of irritation and crossed her arms over her chest, he gave a laughed and look up at her face. "What love, I'm just admiring the view, "he gave a wolfish smile, "and as I've said before, I'm far from a voucher.... I'm only here as a helping hand, I saw the Scanda kid and thought I'd give Hatukiri some pointers on how to get rid of little annoyances." "So who's your new friend", he turned on the guy in questioned.

Phantom Touch

Diyske

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:02 pm

"are you sure??" *RA-IEM questioned as he placed the back of his hand upon her forehead to make sure she wasn't coming down with something*
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:12 pm

yeah im....*feels a pain in my chest and i cough again. I look down at my hand and see blood, so i quickly hid it so that RA-IEM wouldn't see it and worry* i-i'll be fine.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Diyske

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:16 pm

"ok if you say your fine, ill trust you because i dont belive you would hide something as important as you health from me, right??" * he said and looked her in the eyes*
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:19 pm

r-right *felt guilt building, then coughed again this time blood runs down arm being unable to conceal it from RA-IEM*

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Diyske

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:39 pm

*shakes his head smiling, because he knew something was wrong. he then asked* "is this a result from the marks??"
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:42 pm

*gives an apologetic smile* yeah unfortunately.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Diyske

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:18 pm

"hmmm... do you remember who gave you these marks??"
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:20 pm

I have no idea, never saw his face, he was hidden in the darkness. *wipes blood off arm*

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Diyske

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:44 pm

"ok can you tell me where you feel the pain??"
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:47 pm

my chest *i answered RA-IEM, then im unable to breath, suddenly i'm gaspsing for air.*

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Diyske

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:12 pm

*RA-IEM quickly put aside all other questions about her illness, and placed his right hand over her chest.. a bright goldish light came from his hands which took away the pains she was having and he said* "there, now im not sure if that cured it for i am not a healer, but that should keep you for a couple of days until probably Goddess can heal it fully^^.
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games