Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
ALL NEW MEMBERS - come here and say "hi!" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IrishDanceMum

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:52 pm

Hi everyone! I'm new here and, from what I've been reading, I think I'm going to enjoy the company. I'm 39 (until August anyway), been married almost 21 years and have two kiddos here on Gaia.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:25 pm

hiyas ev1, i am daphna, 32, married & a mother of one awesome 5 yr old.

i have been a member here b4 back when i seldom chatted in guilds, but i have been reinvited & i will try to make a concious effort in actually being socialable with ev1 this time round lol.

Thxxx for having me, anyone feel free to message me if you like. yall have an awesome day!!!

daphyroxxazz

Chatty Exhibitionist

9,350 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Caroling Champ 100

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:46 pm

Welcome heart
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:52 pm

I'm fatal, I'm 25 and noobs in towns call me old all the time..... gonk

fatalbeauty

Sexy Shapeshifter

Trespassers W

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:40 am

Hi! I'm 46. Am I the oldest Gaian? I have yet to meet an older one. If you're older, pm me. I might, in my senility, forget to check back here for replies.

I have two kids here on Gaia, and they're the reason I'm here. I came to check it out and see if it was a safe place for them to play, and it was so much fun, I stayed.

There's a glitch in guild invites and requests, so I'm going ahead and posting this introduction. If I shouldn't oughta have posted, please delete this and send me a stern reprimand via pm.

Thanks!
~ Creek..
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:12 am

Looking around, I see that I'm not the oldest Gaian at all. Yay, fogies!

Trespassers W

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:03 pm

No, you're not. I Ceymore Ratz was at 66, but Squirly138 joined us and beat him out at 68. Check out this thread:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=130499&page=1

cheese_whine
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:04 pm

Oh yes, my forgetter got to working there for a moment and I forgot to give you a big:

"Welcome to the Old Folks Home"! rofl

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Lei-Lu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:17 pm

Hello. Thank you for accepting me into this guild. I am 34 years old. I have a 12 year old son, which (like Creek..Feet) is the reason I'm on here. I created an account to check things out, and haven't been able to stay away. My husband thinks I'm a loon, but I was sure to show him this forum and that I'm not the only 30 something (or older) on Gaia. wink
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:19 pm

Lei-Lu
Hello. Thank you for accepting me into this guild. I am 34 years old. I have a 12 year old son, which (like Creek..Feet) is the reason I'm on here. I created an account to check things out, and haven't been able to stay away. My husband thinks I'm a loon, but I was sure to show him this forum and that I'm not the only 30 something (or older) on Gaia. wink
Same here, checking to see what had so caught my daughter's attentino. I've been here for quite some time now. She quit a few months ago, too. rofl

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Trespassers W

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:58 pm

Wow, those revered elders really are elder! I'm so relieved. It has gotten tiresome, seeing the shocked expressions on the faces of my friends' avatars when they hear how old I am.

So, thanks for the link and the warm welcome. Did your daughter give you the name "Lil Brat," by any chance? My daughter calls me a little brat when she's really angry, and I have to suppress a laugh when I hear it. You never want to laugh at what htey say when they're seriously angry. It only makes it take longer to get them to be quiet. Someday, I will have a hearing aid I can turn down.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:13 am

Actually, Lil Brat was a name I chose. I'm not sure I'd want to know what she'd have called me ninja

And yes, laughing at them when they're angry seems to make it last longer. Somedays I think she forgets who the parent is. gonk

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Lil-Jo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:29 am

I can relate with kids not knowing who the parents are... as soon as they become teenagers it hits them... they think they know it all and are in control of everything... rofl

My daughter is how I got my name... not by her giving this one to me, but because when she first showed me Gaia she I noticed she has her cat's name for her Gaia name so I did the same.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:22 pm

Hello everyone! I guess to a lot of people in here i'd be on the younger side, i'm 24. but the doesn't seem to be the general reaction around the rest of gaia, where i've been the oldest person in the thread -by 10 years- more often than i can count. xp

I hope to meet everyone and have some interesting conversations!

Kyozumi Miyatoshi

Bestmom

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:37 pm

Hello Im 37 and I have two teenagers who are all so on this site. mrgreen
Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games