Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:18 am
User Image
Hana kissed him back. "why this sudden change?" she asked him. she didn't mind the change, but she wanted to know why.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:20 am
"Youve been there for me since I was a child, and I have been neglecting you, Im sorry."  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:24 am
User Image
"What made you relize this, Brago? I really want to know. After all these year, what was it?" Hana asked him, giving him a kiss. "Please tell me."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:28 am
"I dont know. Im the demon king, my heart is black. I know not of how love works."  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:32 am
User Image
Hana kissed Brago deeply, pulling him down onto the bed. Her heart was beating faster and faster.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:34 am
"I hope I can keep you entertained in my Demon form" Brago said removing his garments.  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:39 am
User Image
"You could keep me entertained in any form you could take Brago." Hana whispered in his ear. She started to undo her dress.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:42 am
Brago removes his pants. " Manhood of the King, awating the queens embrace."  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:45 am
User Image
Hana pulled Brago down to her and kissed him. "The queen is ready to embrace the king." she smiled at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:50 am
Brago took her into his arms and made passionate love to her. (( Uhhh i ran outta pretty things to write >.< ))

((Timeskip))  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:53 am
User Image
Hana laid next to brago, her arms wrapped around him. he felt warm next to her. "Brago, that felt so good." she told him.
((thats ok, its 6 am where i am, so i don't expect much.))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:59 am
"Damn right. Im the king." Brago said tired.

((6 am here aswell. Shall we cal it a day? ))  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:03 am
User Image
"We should sleep. we had a long day." Hana told him, snuggleing up to him. "Lets rest my king." She closed her eyes and fell asleep.

((I have class in 2 hours, so probably.))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:05 am
"Hana, since we are both interested, we need to find a way to get into Nike's pants" he said to her before she slumbered.

((Ill be up if you need me, I got a job interview in 2 hours 54 mins))  

DemolitionboyXX

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:34 am
Robert went to the place overlooking the city because he knew that Nike would probably be there, and he needed to talk to her. He Had heard her talking to the crow and then decided to show himself. He went over to her. "Nike, I need to talk to you," he said. "And I'm not sure how you'lll react to what I'm going to tell you."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games