Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Kingdom Hearts Roleplay [Its back! :D] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:38 pm

Manifesta smiled gleefully. "Aww how i miss those eyes...". Manifesta than began walking down an invisible staircase that ripples slightly. "I have over 25,000 Nobodies under my command...You wont win...LEAVE NOW.."
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:42 pm

"My decision stands." She said, not moving from where she stood

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:46 pm

Manifesta than kinda glared "You were always so damn stubborn you know that?..." Manifesta than brought out his keyblade. As his Keyblade was being brought out, a wave of darkness spread across the room, thinning the air and making it a little harder to breathe. "I will say it one more goddamn time...Leave Now..."
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:48 pm

June closed her eyes for a moment, becoming lightheaded
"well then, I won't have to hear you say it again, will I? I'm.staying." She repeated, pulling her keyblade out as well.

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:51 pm

Maifesta than looked down and sighed "Goddamn....that means i have to kill you...". Manifesta than dissappeared, and so have ALL the Nobodies. But the air is becoming thinner.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:52 pm

June breathed in what she could before holding her breath. She looked out at the empty place that was once an army before being startled and turning back around to the shadows that reappeared and attached to her ankes
".....jeez!" June tried to fight them off, but they engulfed her once more

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:56 pm

Manifesta than reappeared and slammed his fist into her stomach, having her let out alot of air. "Haha i dont even have to kill you...it seems something else is going to do it for me..."
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:57 pm

"RRRRRRAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRWWWWWWW" yelled Reave as his body cam completely out of the seal "I WILL DESTROY ALL THAT STAND IN OUR WAY, RAAAAWWWRRRR" as he roar was heard though out the world
User Image

Riftcreator opens the door to the lower Chamber doors ".... it cant be ... there no way it is ...." as he stood there looking at the purify heartless "so your the they call Riftcreator .... answer me this why are you the heartless" the heartless said

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:01 pm

June said nothing, Closing her eyes as it closed in on her and sunk back into the shadows.

((goodnight! I'll post what it's like in the shadows next time! XD ))
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:04 pm

Manifesta frowned slightly. "It didnt kill her....strange..."

((Ok nighty night biggrin ))

Zenjin Jiruga

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:11 pm

Riftcreator falls to his knees "it took me ... over 200 years to attempt to create anything like you ... and now you stand right infornt of me ... " as laughed alittle "hmm, never seen someone so happy to see me before, but you havent answer my question" the heartless repling back "Questions!!! oh yes many many question to ask you .. oh where that book damn where i put it"
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:15 pm

The incessant ringing echoed through June's ears. She opened her eyes, barely able to see anything in the dim shadows. There was nothing around her. Moving her hand in front of her face, she felt nothing else but the slight tingling sensation of air rushing around her hand. Confused as to why she was concious in the darkness, she lay completely still. Her constant attempts to see past her nose seemed futile.
The ringing seemed to form itself into voices. The voices into words. They filled her mind, the words moving so quickly and blending so unintelligibly her mind almost fell blank. Suddenly there was a shift in the darkness. June's body froze in position as her body seemed to light up in grey, the shadows forming around her and wrapping her arms and legs in place. Another moment later her eyes widened as a sharpened spire of shadows pierced her heart. the shadow spread over her body. She let out a scream-although even she couldn't hear it.
Forcing her arm town to her hip, she shakily pulled her keychain off as the shadows almost completely stained her. A light flashed from the blade as it appeared. she held it as tightly as possible as the shadows covered her eyes and she lost conciousness.

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:09 pm

Zenjin stood on the top of the Altar Of Naught looking up at the endless sky.

Manifesta walked up to to the throne in the middle part of the castle and sat down. He knew that June wasnt dead, so he sat and awaited her return.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:17 pm

When June regained conciousness she was at the door to the castle. Laid accross the steps on her stomach, she slowly and shakily pushed herself up, her right arm burning. She finally got to her feet and stumbled down a few steps. catching herself at the last second, she reached up and grabbed her keyblade that happened to be on the steps as well. she froze when she looked at her right arm-it looked the color of a heartless' arm. Her eyes widened as she picked the keyblade up. She tried to ignore the burning as she swapped it to her other arm, which seemed perfectly fine. puzzled, she took a step upward as she looked at her legs and stomach to see what else seemed wrong. It didn't seem as such. The burning sensation from her arm rolled up to her shoulder as she took another step. wincing a little, she pulled her shawl over the stranged arm, covering it. the shawl was clipped around her neck by a flower pin.
June continued up the steps and slowly entered the castle once more.

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:32 pm

Zenjin saw June walk up to the door of the castel and sighed "Damn fool..." he said as he waved his hands, sending about 10 Samurai Nobodies to fight her.

The Samurai Nobodies surrounded June.
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games