Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Black's Hall ((NEW GAME)) (O_O) ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black hall's info
Underwear from the girl he loves is a best gift any girl can get a man
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Who will get #10 or #16 on the RN wheel first?
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:31 pm
Not at the moment, but that may change if you keep doing that. *kisses Dame's cheek*

((iggies started it... lol))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:33 pm
ThisEmptySoul
{{batdame? More like baddame! What a naughty thing to say *shakes finger at her* }}

(( twisted Well, I learned today that dame means bad in Japanese... twisted -innocent face- I think it was a perfectly legitimate question considering the circumstances and context. xd ))

Mmmm -continues trailing across his stomach, getting lower and lower- I'm sure I could grow you faster if I were kissing you instead of using my fingers... -raises an eyebrow at iggies statement- iggs, you're drunk, honey. Go sleep it off, eh?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:35 pm
*giggles* Xas xas. You may keep me as a friend if you so desire, Iggies heart  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:45 pm
{{In Japanese, though spelled the same, would be pronounced completely different. While in English it's just one syllable, in Japanese it's two. "Dah may" Additionally, it doesn't mean "bad" as in "naughty" or "evil"... but rather "useless".}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:50 pm
ThisEmptySoul
{{In Japanese, though spelled the same, would be pronounced completely different. While in English it's just one syllable, in Japanese it's two. "Dah may" Additionally, it doesn't mean "bad" as in "naughty" or "evil"... but rather "useless".}}

((-shrug- Though, I did know about the pronunciation. 3nodding I learned today that someone thought I meant the Japanese word and had been saying my name "dah may/meh" instead of "dame" with the long a sound. I was a little bit livid. It's friggin' English, man. As in sirs and dames? >< I r lay-deh? -looks at current situation- ... sweatdrop stressed ))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:51 pm
Mmmm... I'm sure you could. *wishes iggies and Ryzan would leave*

*Velcore lifts his head up, looks around, and yawns widely*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:55 pm
{{I always pronounced it dame. I wouldn't have thought to pronounce it any other way. Not sure why someone would think it's Japanese. It's not like the second part of your name is Japanese o_O;; }}  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:56 pm
-flushes as the heart monitor spikes and suddenly beeps, thinks I really need to get the sound turned off on that one. stressed grins at Karrie again twisted and plays with edge of his pants as she continues to watch iggies and Ryzan-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

iggies

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:57 pm

I can keep you As A friend Ryzan heart I do desire xas *Smiles brightly

Looks at Dame, sees she wants her to leave (finally)... but is concerned about how this happened. As the effects of the alcohol wearing off, an ashen look takes her color*

Dame.... if I be a materoom good... *hic* and go home are you safe here? I'll find some way to chesh on you hate horspiles tomorrow?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:59 pm
ThisEmptySoul
{{I always pronounced it dame. I wouldn't have thought to pronounce it any other way. Not sure why someone would think it's Japanese. It's not like the second part of your name is Japanese o_O;; }}

((One would think. stressed It probably doesn't help I'm not overly fond of this person anyway, lol. I guess it's because a lot of people on this site are very much into Japanese culture and anime and such. -shrug- >.< stare ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:00 am
*looks over at dame at hearing a change in pace of a tone that has been coming from her general direction*
Gi ussta... what is that horrible noise?

Chef_Karrie
((iggies started it... lol))

((Did not :innocentface: it was.... *looks around* the imp in the corner))

iggies

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

*glances at the heart monitor and rolls his eyes* Iggies, I'm sure she'll be fine here.

*Velcore growls at the heart monitor*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:02 am
I'm fine iggs. ^_^ I'll be out of here in no time, just need some rest. -looks at Ryzan with a knowing grin playing at her lips- Oh, that's the heart monitor, Ryzan. It...beeps faster when my heart is...becoming...overworked a bit... twisted

((LOL the typo in this post was most unfortunate! rofl I think I'll leave it in this OOC for future readers. "I'll be out of her in not time..." rofl wink ))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

iggies

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:08 am

*looks uncertanly at Dame, then sees her smile twitch in a wicked Dame way*

Kk... Call me if anything need come your way *hic* Please promise? I'll back come tomorrow *hic* Karrie watch over her? Please *hic*

Ryzan.... I'm not feeling so good.... would you aid in my esscape from here please. *hic* Besides I think they want to grow together more

*Stands and wabbles to the door, Braces against the dorr and leaves to the out side*

Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games