Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Halo: Rebirth (Open and be ready to drop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:20 pm

shrukan deactivated the sword "its shrukan" he walked back to his room as well for some well deserved rest.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:04 pm

Sen decided before sleeping to do some light reading of a recently recovered transcript he had yet to get to. It was called To Befriend the Better Half by a Eltianson something or other for the last name was lost to history.

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:25 pm

((rofl...))

Jumpy ran past the little floating A.I., flipping it off as she did, rushing out the doors the instant the ship "touched down" on the docks, and was down the docking platform and rushing torward the first thing she could grab, a mongoose. The instant she had it, she made sure it had gas, then drove it back up. She was slightly mad that she couldn't sprink, because of the invis she had, but it didn't bother her, she had her most favored vehicle, and nothing that floating orb did, or said, would much bother her now. Sure, their were scorpion tanks and warthogs galore, but she still loved the mongoose more than anything. She drove it onboard, then turned it off and layed back on it, relaxing.

((I'm back, read through what you all said in OOC, and I'll stick with my invis from now on, promise. As for background story, meh, I've said enough background to say my entire spartans life. XD))
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:08 am

"sorry no trash heaps on my ship" Gosli levitated the mangose into the air and spund it upside down dropping Slippy off of it. he then took it to the docking ramp and with a few swings to gather momentum he launched the vehicle off a nearby cliff. several crashes could be heard before a loud explosion "much better"

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:26 pm

Jack meanwhile had found away to sneak off the ship and was walking at the bottom of a cliff to the nearest town. "Okay so far so good as long as nothing unexpected happens." On que a Mongoose falls of the cliff and explodes near by. "I wonder sometimes if the universe hates me."
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:06 pm

marcus was in the armory going over the inventory when out of the corner of his eye he spotted something blue and it was glowing he turned quickly in its direction but it was gone then he saw it again this time it dint hide marcus was looking at an engineer but it wasn't gosli this one was different Marcus couldn't put his finger on it but it was different "i mean you no harm im just looking for a home and a companion" the engineer said marcus remained calm "hey tai can you pleas ask sen and anyone else who cares to pleas come to the armory" "will do Marcus"
(the rp wasnt going anywere so i did this)

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:58 pm

Sen walks into the armory. "What is it Marcus?"

With the Prophet of Rebirth he was currently heading to look at his latest project. "When this creature is complete not even the technology of the Forrunners can stand up to me. They will tremble at the might of the Ultimate Hunter."

(Due to lack of anything happening I'm going to unleash a Godzilla sized problem unto Reach)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:41 pm

"well i just found this engineer here and he claims he means no harm and is looking for a home and a companion what do you think we should do"said Marcus the engineer looked at sen "hello elite my name is shakti and i was looking for a home when i came across this ship being guarded by another of my species named gosli he said i could be the armory record keeper but in here it gets very lonely so i was delighted when you Spartans and elites came on bored and Marcus here was the first to enter the armory so i made my intentions known to him just now and he sent his A.I. for you i would like to be part of your team
(thank god)

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

-LexiL0V3-

Versatile Hunter

3,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:45 pm

Character Name: Alt Hugo
Race: Human
Bio: Was born just before the battle on reach. His family was part of the evacuees and when he grew up he joined the USNC to avenge his home planet.
Class: Sniper
Weapons specialty: Sniper rifle, Magnum, DMR
Vehicle specialty: Mongoose, Falcon
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:06 pm

(Wow did not expect someone to join this late.Also Marcus when you say engineer do you mean floating eyeballs like Gosli or the Engineer that is a Covenant species?)

Sen looked at the Engineer suspiciously mostly because the idea of Gosli being nice sound as likely as a Brute being charming. "Are you sure that you were let on this ship by Gosli?"

Back in the city of arcadia Jack was absent mindedly grabbing drink unfortunately for him some of the bars patrons weren't in the best mood. From what he could tell they were new ODST's probably thinking there the best thing since Admiral Cole and that they singled him out as there target to show how manly they are. One grabs him by the shoulder and he easily flips the man onto the bar cracking it but not breaking any of the mans bones. "Okay do the rest of you want to be tossed like your friend or can we be civil about this?" Another ODST recruit throws a punch that with Jack's enhanced reflexes was easy to dodge. "I guess we do this the hard way."

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

-LexiL0V3-

Versatile Hunter

3,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:13 pm

Alt walked into the bar. He had been out on the local firing range making sure his sniping ability was honed to near perfection and now he wanted to relax with some drinks. He walked around the place hoping to find a nice seat. "This place is too crowded" he said to himself.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:33 pm

Jack is easily fending off the drunken ODST's dodging their hits and even throwing a light jab or two but not strong enough to take them down for he was starting to have fun. "Hey last I heard don't ODST's die when they pick fights with people?" This tipped them over the edge and they started coming at Jack with the tenacity of Brutes.

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

-LexiL0V3-

Versatile Hunter

3,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:52 pm

Alt saw the men but didn't help. The last thing he needed was some broken bones. He couldn't help but step closer and watch wondering when the drunk fools would realize they were outmatched.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:55 pm

Jack yawns. "Okay I'm bored now might as well finish this up." Jack delievers a series of punches to his attackers throats knocking each one of them out.

Meanwhile in space something approaches.

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:15 am

(i mean like gosli and like the one in the odst game i dont know if youve played it but w.e.)
"im pretty sure he did he even came to me once in a while to see if everything was in order in the armory"said shakti
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games