Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Roleplay
Nordic's Party (we need more nations!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's your favorite Nordic nation?
  Denmark
  Sweden
  Finland
  Iceland
  Norway
View Results

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:52 pm
Russia
"Hehe~." He hears Mexico speaking. He smiled and placed another kiss on America's lips before speaking. He moved closer to the door and began to speak to nobody in particular. "America, you shouldn't say that Mexico's a b***h. She seems like a really nice person!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:56 pm
Mexico
O_O "WHAT?! Come out here, cobarde, and say it to my face! Come out here and fight like a man!" stressed she began to knock on the door.

America
"what the-? what was that for? I'd never say stuff like that about Mexico. Now she's gonna kill me." ><  

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:02 pm
Russia
"Fufufu~. Don't worry. She doesn't look like the type, but I could be wrong." He opened the door and stepped out. "Ah, Mexico. We didn't know you were here." He looked down and smiled at her.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:08 pm
Mexico
"what kind of stuff were you telling him about me, you backstabbing b*****d?!" she pointed her spear on America's head.

America
O_O; "AH! Nothing, I swear! I never said anything about you!"

Mexico
"You damn liar! I heard him say you calling me a b***h. If you got a problem with me, why don't tell it to me to my face?"

America
"I don't have a problem with you! You're my buddy~" T~T  

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:11 pm
Russia
Smiles as he stands behind Mexico and waves at America.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:19 pm
America
"what the-?" he shakes his head "you gotta believe me, I didn't say anything! it was all a misunderstanding!"

Mexico
"oh really? then if you weren't calling me a b***h, who were you really talking about?" aiming her spear on his right eye

America
"Um.... uh..... P-Prussia?" >< he closes his eyes.

Mexico
"oh, the why didn't you just say so?" she puts down her weapon "sheesh, next time, say so, will ya, you big baby? I wasn't really gonna spear you, since, you know.... I kinda owe you for what you did."

America
he opens his eyes "really? oh good.... phew...." ^^;

Mexico
"well, do you boys need anything? a snack? a drink?"  

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:37 pm
Russia
"Um, if you don't mind, could I have some Vodka?" He glanced at America, giving him a smirk.

Prussia
While taking a sip of his beer, Prussia sneezed, spilling some of his beer on the floor. He shrugged. "Someone must be talking about me."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:42 pm
Mexico
"no problema, guey. Good thing I brought all kinds of alcoholic drinks for the party. Be back in a sec." she goes off to find a bottle of Vodka.

America
he looks at Russia "w-what was that for?! I was this close to getting my a** kicked." ><  

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50

preusterreich

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:55 pm
Belarus
*slams the door of the closet she was in* Not in there, I looked under every shoe, in between every shirt, but there was no sign of my beloved. *turns to Sweden* I organized your closet, by the way.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:57 pm
Sweden
o.o "'kay....?"

Vatican City
"my my, what a strange girl...." ^^;  

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:59 pm
Russia
"Спасибо!" He turned to America. "Why woudn't I do that? Besides, you probably didn't even like the kiss." The last word came out laced with venom, and his eyes turned hard.

(( Translation: Thank you ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:07 pm
America
o.o "huh? th-that's not true. I....." >////<

Mexico
she came back with a bottle and 2 glasses "here you go, fellas. by the way, I suggest you 2 hide yourselves in the closet again. crazy girl's searching again. I'm gonna head back to my brothers and see if they'll have a drink with me. laters." she left them alone. she returned to Spain and Romano "hermanos, care for a drink? I brought some tequila. if you guys don't want any, I also brought wine."  

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50

preusterreich

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:11 pm
Belarus
братка? I can hear your voice... I know you're here...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:18 pm
Russia
Smiles once more as Mexico arrives. He takes the Vodka and takes a long swig straight from the bottle. "Ah, thank you. I needed that." He walks back into the closet, dragging America along with him. "So you did like the kiss?"

Spain
"I'll try some of the tequila." He takes a cup and drinks it. "Erm....this is sooooo strong." He smiles as he takes another cup. "Heh...this stuff is also really gooood!"

Romano
"Dio Mio, he's drunk. I'll take some wine." He takes a glass cup and pours himself the drink, but not bothering to drink it yet.  

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:26 pm
America
he gets dragged by Russia "W-Well, I didn't hate it, so....." ^^;

Mexico
"take it easy, Espana. this stuff a little strong. lucky for me, it takes 3 bottles of these to get me really intoxicated." she sips a cup of tequila.

Vatican City
sitting on a chair, looking at the others "hm, maybe it's time I find a special someone. but who? hm.... maybe Luxembourg? I heard Armenia's nice..... nah, I'm sure they like big, strong nations."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games