Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:15 pm

"Um I'm not sure if the nurses want us to see her right now." Tomoyo told Derek.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:19 pm

"well if ur not sure, then lets go ask, come on." he said jumping down and grabbing her hand and pulling her down the hall, "come on sora, u can come too!" derek called to sora.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:22 pm

"Okay." Tomoyo went up to a nurse. "Excuse me, what's happening with Jessica?"
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:26 pm

the nurse turned around, "jessica? she's still in surgery.theyr having trouble getting her heart to stay stable. and it seems to me like she wont make it. that animal that mauled her got her pretty good. im sorry." and walked away pushing her cart. derek started crying. erin and blake wer bak. they saw him crying and rushed to him and tomoyo, he wudnt answer them. "tomoyo wat happened?" blake asked.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:50 pm

Tomoyo bit the inside her lip. "She... Jessica probably won't make it..." She whispered.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:56 pm

erin snapped her head up at the info. she stood up and spoke thro clenched teeth and tears streaming down her cheeks now, "wat. do u. mean. she mite not make it!" erin yelled in a high pitched voice. blake hugged her, "shhhh......she's gonna make it. who told u that she..who told u?" he asked tomoyo.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:59 pm

"The nurse over there." Tomoyo said in a monotone. "I'm really sorry."
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:14 pm

erin pushed blake off her and walked quickly towards the nurse. "excuse me," erin said trying to not loose her temper, "yes?" the nurse said, "wat do u mean jessica mite not make it? she has to!" erin said clenching and unclenching her teeth. "miss, im so sorry about this i realy am. the doctors are having trouble keeping her heart stable. its a miracle she's still alive after wat that animal did to her." and she walked away just like that. erin still stood ther, crying. she took a deep breath and turned around and walked bak to blake and started to cry somemore. just then she got a vision, they wer burrying a girl. they dug a hole and then put a body in the hole. she didnt see who it was. but she say wat littl items they had, and throw them into the hole. she saw a littl key chain that had mickey mouse on it. she recognized it. she knew that was jessica's key chain. she lifted her head and said, "she's gone. she's gonna die. i dont kno when. but its gonna b soon." and she started crying more. derek was sobbing in tomoyo's arms and blake just hugged erin without saying a wrod but he was in total shock.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:28 pm

Tomoyo growled and set Derek down, upset and angry. "There's gotta be something.. I mean, I can't donate blood, but... C'mon! You can shock a person back to life, save them from a 50 foot suicide attempt, but you can't do anything about a freaking wolf attack? To hell with that...." She murmured while growling.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:30 pm

"its not ur fault tomoyo. its not anyones fault except those idiot scientists and their phsyco erasers!"erin sobbed.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:37 pm

Tomoyo hugged Erin tightly. "It's okay..." 'I will make their blood run cold for what they did to them! What they did to everyone!' She growled inside her head.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:49 pm

erin sniffled and hugged tomoyo too, "how? she isnt gonna....how?" erin pulled away from blake and tomoyo and picked derek up and held him close to her. "how r u holding up littl buddy?" "not good. i miss my sister. i wanna see her, alive." derek answered bak thro erins shoulder. the doctor came out and the five of them and the family rushed towards him. erin put derek down, "how is she? is she alive? when can we go in and see her?" erin asked. the doctor sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose, closed his eyes tight and spoke, "i am so sorry. she didnt make it. her heart wasnt stable enough to keep her going. and because she uses alot more energy to keep urself alive then a regular human her heart went into overdrive and gave out. u can go in and see her rite now. i am deeply sorry for your loss." he looked at them all and walked away bak into the room. they all just stared at him in shock. "jessica's.....dead. no, no, no! i promised to always keep her safe. i promised!" erin started crying again. even blake who shoed absolutely no emotion was silently crying and hugged erin tightly. "jessica!" derek yelled and ran into jessica's O.R.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:04 pm

Tomoyo watched the doctor off and frowned. She followed Derek into the OR. "Derek, I don't think you should..."
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:19 pm

derek was hovering in the air crying on jessica's still body. erin and blake followed them in. they went around to the otherside of the table and touched jessica's hand. her hand was cold and unresponsive. "my littl motor mouth, wat happened to u?" erin sobbed and put her forehead down onto jessica's forehead. blake stood behind erin running his hand along her back trying to comfort her as best as he could. he stared at jessica's innocent littl girl face that was now crusted with blood. derek was trying to read her mind to get anything from her. he started to get something from her, 'why does everything hurt?', then they all heard the slow beeping coming from the heart moniter. "jessica!" they all yelled.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:22 pm

Tomoyo's ears perked as she thought she heard signs of Jessica breathing. She herself stopped breathing. 'Holy crap!' She thought excitedly.
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games