Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Eternal Chains: Blood Pact (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Between the two of the RP names, which one?
  Eternal Chains II: Return to the Mansion (ZombiesxVirus RP)
  Eternal Chains II: Deep Dark and Dangerous (AngelxDemonxVirus RP)
View Results

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:16 pm
"Sorry about that" He said sadly a little  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:35 pm
((I have to go for now, don't go too far! ))

"We'll continue to do what we're supposed to do: 'find' the experiments. But I'll make sure Sari swears not to tell their whereabouts. I think it's time for us to go now Senku" Raz said and touched both of their shoulders as they teleported to the clock tower. Sari was shocked by this.
"Raz? What just happened?"
"You don't remember? Then I guess I might as well to tell you before you freak out on your own" he pulled her over to the edge of the clock tower and pushed her over. Then teleported to the bottom for safety measures. As Sari was falling, she didn't know what took over her, by instinct, her dragon wings formed and she was semi-floating above the ground. Her hands were covering her eyes and she peeked over them. Slowly, she desended the to the ground and Raz held out his arms to her.
"Do you understand what just happened?"
"Not really" Sari clung onto Raz after what just happened.
"How much do you remember?"
"The last thing I remember is seeing my dad in a white lab coat, telling me that something was going to hurt, then he left and the other people inserted something into my arm and I felt...so much pain..." she buried herself into Raz's shirt, afraid of the memory.
"Well, we're safe now. And just to let you know, Senku lives with us now."
"Oh! You mean that cute little kid? How nice of you!"
"We should get back, we don't know if he's house-broken yet" Raz smiled.  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:02 pm
Oliver B. GarciaUser Image
Oliver was Downtown, hearing the conversations around him, keeping his atention to catch anything usefull, mostly were rumors and gossips, nothing that would really help, but he kept on, sited on a small bench while pretending to an pocket book

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:05 pm
Senku laughed a bit an ploped down on the floor and yawned  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:06 pm
((so Yuki was left behind o.o?))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:14 pm
(lol i think so yeah))  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:15 pm
((You could meet up with Dawn and Lae, Dawn has the powers of healing))

Something kept blurring Dawn's vision, they kept showing pictures of dead scientist's bodies everywhere. She shook her head, trying to get away from them when she realized she had walked in circles and accidently bumped into Yuki. "Oh my god! Are you all right? No of course not, let me help you!" Dawn flustered her hand glowing a faint light blue as she passed over her wounds they reasealed themselves.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:36 pm
Yuki let the ice melt off her sealed wounds. "Thanks, but you don't have to fuss over me." she said with a smile "But also, be careful. I could have been an enemy that you just healed." Yuki said. Although the wounds were healed, the stunning fluid was now spreading through Yuki's body. Her legs suddenly gave way and she fell over. "Well, now the stunning part of those bullets kicks in."  

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Dullrod

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:47 pm
(( what did i miss other than me killing the last of the scientists in the lab?))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:12 pm
"Well, I know you aren't an enemy now. Either way, I would have helped you, it's in my nature to help people, friend or foe. We should get you to be properly examined though. Lae, help me." Lae nodded and offered a hand to Yuki.  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:17 pm
Yuki looked at Lae's hand but did not take it. "Get me help where?" she asked looking back at them.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:23 pm
"Well, the kitchen has most of the necessities, but if that doesn't work, we ask one of the wandering scintists. Nago should know also." Dawn said, holding out her hand also. "Come on, I can't stand seeing someone in pain and not being able to do anything about it."  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games