Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The 20 Elements guardians [Updated photos with news!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:38 am
lusa ran in front of O-windy and stopped, shaking with fear, too scared to move out of the way, kiriyuu started screaming "would you stop screaming do you want the god damn world to know your dying!" Ray put his hand over her mouth, which she bit "precisley!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:55 am
Nago saw everyone was in trouble as he didn't know what to do until he remember to calm down with the help of a voice in his head and decided to try the next stage of the Kamen Transformation.  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:04 am
kiriyuu stopped struggling "drat!" she looked annoyed "what?" Ray said in a taunting voice "realized you wont ever better me?" kiriyuu smirked at Ray's comment and shook her head "nope, just forgot to write my will! okay you guys whos gonna look after my pets when im gone!" Ray looked puzzled "pets?" kiriyuu nodded "Yup jormunganr come forth!" the large sea monster appeared,Ray dropped kiriyuu and ran, jormungandr gently picked kiriyuu up with his teeth fastening down on her shirt.
Lusa still stood shaking violently "please dont hurt me!" a stupid thing to say to someone who wants to kill guardians,which is a catagory she near enough falls into.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:12 am
"Let Diamond go!"Bubble said.

"Let her go."Windy said calmly.

"Bubble Pulse Extra!"Bubble said.

"Sweet Breeze!"Windy said.

gas powered stick

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:18 am
lusa turns to run finally, but sees jormungandr who startles her she falls backwards screaming loudly,Ray looks at her and laughs "hey O-windy youv'e got prey practically screaming at you to kill her! she annoys me so I want to see her die, what are you waiting for?" lusa hears this but doesn't move "H-h-h-h-help!" she squeaked  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:26 am
Windy turns around to look at Lusa. She then looks at Ray."Why are you asking others to do your dirty work?"she asked him.  

gas powered stick

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:38 am
"hmm if you think that its time to get my hands dirty" he looked hard at windy "your paralisis point...is the center of your coller bone" he nodded to himself and was about to use his finger to trigger it when jormungandr's tail coiled gently around windy moving her out of reach "you must be windy" kiriyuu said softly "I know this is a bad time but... a pleasure it is to meet you" she dipped her head. Ray thought again summoning a lightning bolt creeping up on lusa who was to occupied cowering in front of the clones to notice him "yes it is my work and I shall deal with it!".  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:56 am
Windy stood in front of Lusa."I am afraid I won't let you do such a thing."  

gas powered stick

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:05 pm
Lusa stood up "I'm such a coward I need to stand up to my fears! I wish I had... a...errr TAISER!" the taiser appeared in her hand "I knew listening to kiriyuu sleeptalking would come in useful!" she leapt forward like a knight in a jousting match jabbing ray who fell from the electric shock "OI LUSA WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR PLAYING AT WATCHING ME SLEEP!!!!" kiriyuu shouted but it ended in coughing fits  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:37 pm
((((Sorry))))

Dimitri stood in front of the elements and gaurdians and laughed "Elegant Transformations? You think thats the best you can do.... hehe Theres another Transformation level...."  

dawgybites

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:02 pm
Lusa was horrified for what she had just done, and yet, she felt a graet emotion, Justice "don't mess with me!" she said triumphantly "You go girl!" kiriyuu called out and started coughing like mad. Ray even through his dizziness he laughed at how pathetic kiriyuu was "how helpless you seem your so weak you need a beast for protection!" kiriyuu scowled "come say that to my face!" kiriyuu screamed in between coughs.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:08 pm
Dimitri goes back to normal and falls to the ground and gasps for air, his eyes opening and closing "Theres only one... *yawn* problem being the Sleep Element.... You live off sleep..." he turns his head to some of the elements "I mean no harm I want to help...." he takes a big pause "....Mint and her friends..." he falls asleep and passes out

(((Dimitri is sleepy and means no harm... haha!)))  

dawgybites

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:17 pm
Windy looks at Dimitri..."Oh gosh...means no harm??"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:29 pm
He rolled to his side and spread out, he was a silent sleeper so did not make any sounds  

dawgybites

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:53 pm
Despite being in the heat of battle, Nago could help but feel a bit stupid for believing that Dimitri was much of a threat than he thought he was with a feral mind, and sighs as he took on O-Flara with Flara herself.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games