Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
School of Neko!!! ~Not accepting~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool?
  Yes
  No
  Awesome!
View Results

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:28 pm
Ami started the car and drove to the school parking lot and parked the car. Waiting for someone to say something.....  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:32 pm
Eragon felt like he was being closed into a small box, he tried thought to shake off the feeling but he couldn't... "So..Um... I guess this is no turning back.." He gave a nervous smile to Ami.

Dante looked around as they drove into the parking lot and gave a nervous sigh. "Well...I hope nothing goes wrong I mean...I can't do ball room dancing and um.." He stammered.

Serrinia gigled a little and kissed him on the lips. "Relax... I don't care if you can't ball room dance, even if you couldn't dance at all I wouldn't care!" She smiled as she started walking into the school.  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:40 pm
"Yea, I guess......Let's go." Ami smiled gently at Eragon and got out of the car.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:46 pm
(maybe we could pick some songs for the dance maybe? might be a little more fun?)
He got out of the car and walked into the building and looked as he saw Dante and Serrinia talking a little by a table and drinking some punch. "Well..Should we dance now or just...Talk?"

Dante nodded to his brother and sighed. "the songs are a little boring, maybe we could offer some songs to the Dj?"

"maybe, letss just get used to this then start dancing.." Serrinia answered.  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:27 pm
While they were talking, Ami already was at the DJ talking to him, she gave him a piece of paper. And walked back to the table. Grabbed a cup of punch and slowly started to drink it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:36 pm
"So, what could you dance to?" Serrinia asked Dante, looking at the Dj.

"Ah, alot just not that well with formal dances.." Dante answered, leaning on his chair.

Serrinia smiled and got up out of her chair. "I'll go ask the Dj a few songs, maybe pick a few different kinds each, noting Eragon starting to walk up to the Dj.

Eragon smiled and handed the Dj his own paper.  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:06 pm
When Ami got comfortable, her song started playing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlJbsST_erc

She got up and started dancing with the rythm with her eyes closed, moving her hips back and forth, not caring who watched her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:26 pm
Eragon looked at Ami and smiled, she really was beautiful...

Dante looked at Eragon and chuckled, nudging his shoulder. "Shouldn't you be dancing with your princess, prince charming?" He teased.

Eragon woke from his daze and chuckled. "shouldn't you?" He stated, walking onto the dance floor. "Mind if we dance?" Eragon asked Ami.

Dante looked to Serrinia. "Should we put in our songs?" He asked, starting to get up.

"Yea..Sure.." Serrinia answered, boucing onto the dancefloor and giving the Dj her selected few and then passed Dantes to the Dj.  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:31 pm
Ami smiled "Of course!" Ami smiled widely at Eragon, she didn't care that lots of guys were staring at her dancing, she only cared if Eragon saw her. So she ignored the other guys stares and took Eragon's hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:55 pm
Eragon smiled and started dancing steadily to the beat, he was a very good dancer, but he was more of the ballroom dancer, Dante was more of the freestyle and unique kind..  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:10 pm
The laser lights came out and the other light came off. the room was filled with adrenaline, sort of, it made Ami a bit loose. But she couldn't wait for her next song to come on, she had always wanted to tango with Eragon... She smiled to herself and suddenly someone pushed her into Eragon's chest, they both fell, she landed on Eragon's chest, she could feel his heartbeat in her ear. She didn't want to get up but she said a low "Ouch....That kinda hurt." but she didn't move, everyone was on the other side of the room, and the room was dark so no one heard or saw the fall......  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:18 pm
Eragon blushed and looked into Ami's eyes in almost like a trance, except for the sudden discomfort from the fall everything seemed perfect....

Serrinia looked to Dante with a smile and started dancing a little, she knew the song well and knew how to dance well but, she wanted to save it when hers and Dante's songs played.  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:24 pm
Ami looked down at Eragon. She smiled, And brushed some hair out of her face. "Hi" She smiled and said kind of sarcastic like. She just hoped he wouldn't look down her dress because she could feel a breeze. But honestly she didn't mind......  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:52 pm
Eragon smiled a little, keeping her eyes locked with hers, he was a gentleman and he wouldn't look lower unless... He blushed a deeper red at the thought.

Dante sighed when the music started to end, then smiling when one of his picks started up. "I guess the Dj is just picking random songs ones had offered.." He looked to Serrinia and smiled. "I know how you like Nightcore songs so I thought you might like one, and one that I'd like also.."

Serrinia smiled as the familiar beat started up and her smile grew wider. "I LOVE this song!" She stated over the music, holding out her hand. "how about we show off a little, eh Dante?" She teased, her foot tapping to the beat.

Dante nodded and smiled. "Lets go!" He started the beat with a flip and a front hand spring, followed by Serrinia.

Serrinia started dancing along with him, doing a side flip. She smiled and flipped over Dante who had his hands raised, she grabbed then and they did a double flip over eachother...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7Kc6uaLebo  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:03 pm
Ami got up and brushed herself off, and offered a hand to Eragon. Ami was suprrised. "Wooo!!!! I love Nightcore!!!!!" She yelled and laughed. She was holding her hand out for Eragon to reach out for.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games