Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:39 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Edd & Erik Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaws
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Thirteen
✔Mood: Shy-ish?
✔Status: Single

Looking up from the table at Gracie, Edd cracked what could be construed as a smile. "You're right, I guess. Thanks Gracie." He patted her arm and smiled. "You've still got your comforting edge."

Erik smiled when Verily blushed at him. "So, Verily, what kinds of food do you like to eat? Personally, I love mashed potatoes," he said as he scooped a healthy serving of the mashed potatoes onto his plate. He looked at her out the corner of his eyes as he put some chicken and yams on his plate.

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Elenor Carden
But please call me El…
✭═━┈┈━═✭

✿❀Never love someone who…

El hopped off of the stool nervously after the sorting hat placed her in Ravenclaw. She hadn't expected to be placed in with the wise house. If fact that was the last house she had expected to be in though she was not upset with the decision that the Sorting hat made. Keeping her eyes cast down she hurried off to sit at the Ravenclaw table with her new housemates. Clutching her book tightly she sat in an empty seat and subtly looked around at her peers. Gosh. There so many students in the great hall. Then again this is a big school. But it's still intimidating. She thought chewing up the inside of her nervously and didn't stop until she began to slightly taste blood.

❁Stats❁
╔══════════════╗
Birthday
August 5th
Zodiac sign
Leo ~ ♌
How I am feeling at the moment
Nervous/Shy.
Who I am with
No one at the moment.
╚══════════════╝

…treats you like your ordinary❀✿

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:20 pm
Sweet dreams are made of these
Who am I to disagree?
Travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Ravenclaw Beater|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image
Ver glanced at the food, able to think again when he moved his hand away from hers. She placed veggies, mashed potatoes and salad on her plate. "I'm a vegetarian... so i guess I like uhh... veggies."She shrugged, blushing brighter. She knew how stupid that sentence had sounded the moment it left her lips. She glanced at him and then looked away quickly.
OOC:...

Love interest:

Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:01 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems

Follow the leader, stay in the lines

They've got this whole thing figured out,

What will people think of what you've done this time?

We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?

Go with the crowd, surely somebody knows

Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

Why we're all wearing the emperor's clothes

·.·´¯`·.· rα¢ ¢α ·.·´¯`·.·

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear

User Image User Image
When Edd patted her arm, Gracie was suddenly very glad he was on her right side, and thus her good side. She shrugged when he thanked her. "I guess some things just don't go away... no matter what. Just like your brother isn't going to leave you, no matter what." She smiled and nudged Edd, motioning to the food. "We should probably eat." With that Gracie put some Chicken, veggies, and mashed potatoes on her plate. For once she was starving.

User Image

Love Interest: No one For now

The days are fading

I'm gonna run like I've got the cops on my tail

Like they're one in the same

I'm gonna live my life like I'm out on bail

Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

I'm gonna be out front, gonna blaze a trail

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:03 pm
User Image
ℛufus ℑ. ℱlinker
Third YearRavenclawChaserHalf~Blood
User Image
ℜufus looked down as the food appeared. He just grabbed some bread and started to much on it. Being an only child he had nothing to really say on the topic of brotherhood. He never lost anyone in his family that he knew well so he decided to keep his mouth shut.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:47 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Edd & Erik Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaws
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

Edd smiled when Gracie smiled and nudged him. He knew about Gracie's summer, so the fact that she was smiling actually made Edd smile. "Yeah, let's eat." He scooped some food onto his plate and started to scarf down food, now hungry.

"A vegetarian? Oh, the humanity," he said, teasing. Glancing at Verily, he said, "My mother always said your veggies make you stronger. But meat is essential in your diet." He chuckled and smirked, letting Verily know he was teasing.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:36 pm
Who am I to disagree?

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image
Ver rolled her eyes at Erik when he teased her. She quietly ate her food for a few seconds, thinking of a response. "Hmm... I like my veggies....almost as much as I like you." She smiled at Erik and winked before turning back to her food, and blushing brightly. Her confidence had lasted barely a minute, and now she was utterly embarassed that she had said that or done that. She continued staring at her plate, knowing that if she looked up at him she'd only be more embarrassed and blush brighter.

Love interest:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:57 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems

Follow the leader, stay in the lines

They've got this whole thing figured out,

What will people think of what you've done this time?

We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?

Go with the crowd, surely somebody knows

Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

Why we're all wearing the emperor's clothes

·.·´¯`·.· rα¢ ¢α ·.·´¯`·.·

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear

User Image User Image
She ate quickly, but her stomach had shrunk over summer, and she couldn't hold as much food as she used to be able to. She sighed as her stomach quickly filled with food. She glanced up at Edd and Rufus, wondering if it was nice to have simple problems like your brother talking to somebody else for once.

User Image

Love Interest: No one For now

The days are fading

I'm gonna run like I've got the cops on my tail

Like they're one in the same

I'm gonna live my life like I'm out on bail

Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

I'm gonna be out front, gonna blaze a trail

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:16 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Edd & Erik Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaws
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

Edd eat his food in silence, occasionally throwing glances at Gracie or at Erik and Verily who seemed to be enjoying themselves. When Erik started choking, Edd jumped up from his bench and ran over to his brother. Wrapping his arms around his brother, he preformed the Heimlich maneuver.

Erik smiled when she said she liked her veggies, but when she said she liked him, Erik choked. Not like a coughing choking. Erik actually gasped for air. Suddenly, Edd was there and made him cough up the piece of chicken he was choking on. He sputtered for a few moments, then glanced at Verily and said, "You what?"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:27 pm
Who am I to disagree?

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image
Verily had been embarrassed enough for having had the guts to say that but suddenly Erik was choking and all she could think was that she had made him choke. She didn't know what to do. She blinked as his brother appeared out of nowhere and helped him. She looked back at her lap, blushing brighter than her hair. Her tiny burst of confidence had almost killed him. This was why she wasn't confident, apparently her confidence killed people. She quietly let her hair fall into her face and looked up at Erik through the red locks. "N-n-n-nothing." She muttered, cursing the stuttering. She was a blathering idiot.

Love interest:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:32 am
User Image

☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽

I knew you were trouble when you walked in,
So shame on me now,
Flew me to places I've never been,
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

I am Eleven years old, a Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with the Ravenclaw family at the table, mostly Night and wondering will supper be served soon? Is that what all these plates and cups are for?.

User Image

Shayna had watched the headmistress stand and give a speech. She was stunning, and Shayna was in awe. When she had talked about eating and suddenly the food appeared she gasped in awe and looked at Nathan and Night. "Well, I suppose I was right. Well then, shall we dig in as well?" She asked looking at the food. She wasn't sure what to really expect. "I'm actually not sure what I look forwards too, I didn't know there even was a school like this... So..." She said expecting laughter of some kind.

(O.o.C.)

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:47 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Erik Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaw
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

"I heard... he sputtered, still coughing a little. "I heard you say you liked me." He coughed once more and cleared his throat. Breathing a little heavily still, he looked at her and tipped her chin up so he could look in her eyes. "That would be rather nice, cause... um... well, I like you too."

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:06 pm
Who am I to disagree?

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image
Ver tried to keep from looking at him, but a finger under her chin had her meeting his eyes. She was still blushing. She had almost killed him. She blinked rapidly as he said he liked her too. She was positive she had heard him wrong. He....liked her?"Er....um... you... umm... do?" She asked quietly, blushing even brighter. How could he like her? She was just an awkward gir. who had almost killed him with a burst of confidence.

Love interest:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:17 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Erik Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaw
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

When she asked him if he did, Erik felt his throat get tight. "I... er... well..." He sighed and leaned forward, pressing his lips against hers. brown]"Yes," he said, his lips millimeters away from hers.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:30 pm
Who am I to disagree?

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image
Ver saw him leaning forward, and let her eyes slide close. He was.... kissing her. He was actually kissing her. Her mind was going about a million miles an hour and she was so so so confused. Before this summer... she thought she had liked girls and only girls then Darius had to go and be all heroic and ruin that thought, and now... Erik was...kissing her!....and she was kissing him too. She blinked her eyes open as he whispered yes. She blinked at him, he was still very very close to her, and she was barely able to think let alone speak. Her mind was already in shambles from him kissing her, and he was still almost touching his lips to hers. "Um... er... i... well... uhh... " She rambled incoherently, blushing bright red. She was so flustered at the moment.

Love interest:

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games