Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Will of the Oppressed (Lucky x Gypsy) (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:08 pm

User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Aleera chuckled, guessing the look on Akila's face. "No, she's not my grandmother, before you ask. Everyone around here calls her that though. It's just kinda stuck." She explained, settling beside the girl. The old woman looked at Akila's leg and clicked her tongue. "Cat child has been somewhere she shouldn't, if I haven't gone senile yet. That's the markings of a trap." Aleera shrugged, not offering any info. "You know my friends get into scraps Grandmother. So can you fix it?" The old woman laughed. "Of course Grandmother can fix it." She said, turning to grab some things. She mixed them up, forming a paste that she spread over the wound on Akila's leg. "There you go, cat child. Let it dry and it'll fall off on it's own, the skin beneath good as new. Maybe an hour at the most."

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:08 pm

Akila blushed a little, as Aleera explained, "Oh." she hissed, in the most literal use of the word, as the paste was spread over the wound, and she didn't catch her breath, until after the woman's hand was pulled away.

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:20 pm

User Image

The old woman nodded, grinning. "You have good friend this time Aleera child. No noisy or bad words like wing child you bring here. Grandmother likes this cat child." Aleera chuckled at the words, patting the old woman on the shoulder. "Grandmother, you like everyone." The old woman laughed and nodded. "Now get going. Grandmother as other patients to attend to." Aleera nodded and helped Akila up. "Come on. Let's get going." She led the girl out of the tent and to a bench where they could sit and wait for the paste to dry.

User Image
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:24 pm

Was the woman talking about Markus? Akila almost barked with laughter, imagining her 'friend' being still for the old woman, and cussing her out, her something of the sort.
She let Aleera lead her out, careful of the weight on her leg, and relaxed back onto the bench as soon as it was possible.

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:35 pm

User Image

Aleera leaned back on the bench, crossing her ankles. "Yeah, Markus wasn't the easiest of patients. Which is why I took him there. He'd kill any other healer." She said with a laugh to show she was joking. "He gets rather irritable when he's hurt."

User Image
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:40 pm

"Oh, I know." Akila laughed a little, forgetting that Aleera didn't know how long she'd known him.

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:54 pm

User Image

Aleera glanced at Akila in surprise. "You know?" She asked in confusion. "I didn't know you knew Markus." She eyed the girl curiously.

User Image
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:56 pm

"Oh yeah, we go way back." Akila laughed a little awkwardly, and twiddled her fingers as if in thought.

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:07 pm

User Image

Suddenly the pieces fell into place for Aleera and she grinned. "It was Markus you met when you were walking in the forest!" She said teasingly.

User Image
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:11 pm

"I never said that." Akila stuck up her index finger, matter-of-factly, wondering how much longer she could keep denying it. She hoped Akila wouldn't look at Markus any differently. It happening was doubtful, but this was private, and she didn't want it to take away any of his authority over anyone.

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:18 pm

User Image

Aleera raised a knowing eyebrow. "Never said it aloud." She said with a smirk. "But it's obvious to me."

User Image
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:27 pm

"It wasn't before." Akila pointed out, the blush finally thawing the cool pale of her cheeks, and flushing over the bridge of her nose.

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:19 pm

User Image

"But I didn't realize you were friends with Markus." Aleera countered. She grinned, seeing the blush appearing. "I'm right, aren't I? It was Markus you met up with in the forest. And he kissed you!" She exclaimed giddily.

User Image
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:25 pm

Akila's blush darkened and she looked around, "Shhh!" she didn't know who could be listening, "I don't want anyone to question his authority." she explained.

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:30 pm

User Image

Aleera grinned as Akila practically admitted it. She chuckled, amused by her words. "Alright, alright. I won't tell anyone." she said to make the girl relax. "Actually, I'm glad for it. He seems so....alone, every time I see him."

User Image
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games