Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
☢Highschool of the Dead☢ 学園黙示録 ✓OPEN! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome to HOTD! Chapter 3 is at page 33!
  The Americans are behind this pandemic! I knew it! D:<
  No you moron! The Japanese planned this all along! o.Ob
  You two are both wrong! The Philippines developed this! Wakekeke xD
  If zombies eat flesh, why doesnt the zombie eat another zombie? =.=
View Results

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:15 pm
User Image The moment the man rushed forward, Naoki grinned and Kyoki flashed in her eyes.

"You'll play? But you've already lost."

She rolled to dodge his aim, shot him once, blocked his way so that he couldn't get near anyone else, and shot him again. The first bullet his the hand holding the knife, the second hit him in the abdomen.

Naoki rushed towards Koji and began to unfasten him. "That's twice I've saved your life because you decided to separate yourself from us, but who's counting?" she muttered sarcastically. "Why do you always go off alone?"

Her tone changed, and she sighed. They began walking toawrds the door. She had really been worried, anyway.

"He didn't do anything to you, did h-- Look out!"

The psycho had gotten up again and had picked up another knife; apparently being shot twice wasn't enough for him. He could still move surprisingly fast. But his aim was impaired. He was staggering, so when he meant to stab Koji, he missed, but only by half an inch. He stumbled and grazed Naoki's cheek with the blade.

Hissing in pain, Naoki whipped around and shot him, making sure that it was for the kill.

She turned to Koji again once she was sure the psycho lay still on the floor. "Make that three times," she panted, wincing as she felt the slight cut on her cheek. "Are you okay?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:06 pm
User Image
~Hikari Katsu~

Hikari wandered around the motel looking for a safe place, she didn't want to be with the other survivors, so she continued to lurk in the halls. A zombie came from behind her and grabbed her arm. The zombie dug it's dirty nail's into Hikari's left shoulder, it felt like sharp thorns stabbing her. She used her right fist and bashed the zombie in the head. The rotting flesh and the mushy skull was easy to go through, but when Hikari broke right through, her hand was covered in deteriorating brain mush. "Ew, gross!" Hikari shrieked, the mush began to irritate her hand and the results were her hand bright red.

TET0 KASANE

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:03 pm
User ImageKoji rubbed his wrists as he was freed by Naoki. Without saying a word, he looked for his swords which were resting at the corner of the room. He drew one out and decapitated the psychopath's dead body. "Just making sure." He faced Naoki soon after. "Thanks. Yeah, I've been through worse." He said, rubbing the back of his neck. "And here I thought we had another survivor. In the end, he was already dead." Before Koji could thank the others, his attention went to a certain missing person.

"Where's Rikka?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:07 am
User ImageSirena bit her lips and made a tsk'ing sound. Right now Sirena had a bad feeling about Rikka. Something was wrong... Everybody were already upstairs... Just Rikka weren't here.

"Wasn't here. Was with Hana. Holding her han--" Sirena said and stopped as that gave her a clue "Hana! Where's Rikka? She was with you holding your hand!!" Sirena came near Hana and stared at her eyes. But something gave a feeling of 45% that Hana isn't guilty. But she should have felt when Rikka had escaped.

Just now I let Rikka go, now Im on fire...Im becoming insane. If this continues I would die.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:10 am
User Image"I guess that guy must have been druged up if he was able to survive those gun shots or he was so crazy he forgot about pian."Ryuu said then moved on to the new girl. "You, are you hurt?....wait did you just kill that thing with your fist?." he asked then thought to himslef,she's pretty though for a little girl.

Turning his attention to Koji cutting of the psycho's head."For the best really, could've still been alive.Well I guess Rikka's not with you then." Ryuu then heard Sirena worrying about Rikka. Hana must of lost holld of her when she was puking after she was reading that guy's mind.....Oh there's an idea." He said then directing his attention to Hana."Hana why don't you try to read Rikka's mind? Maybe you'll be able to find her."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:45 am
User Image
~Hikari Katsu~

"I'm fine. But yes, I did re-kill the zombie with my fist. Since the skin and skull was rotting away I decided to kill it with me fist," Hikari replied to [Ryuu] with an irritated tone in her voice. Her left arm began to get infected without her knowing it.

TET0 KASANE

Mizukie_Hibachi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:03 pm
User Image

" Sure thing! " I began to raise up from the floor almost smiling now that that mind had been destroyed. " Just give me a mintue and I'll find her!"

I began to Zone out again, only this time I was in a searching mind. I was soon moving through the halls telepathicily. Viewing each room and I found her in a hall way tring to find us.

I then opened my eye's only white light showing in them at this point. " Found her! She's in a hall way east of here. There arn't any Zombies near her at the moment." I began to focus on her face, My eye's closed as I came out of the trance. " It looks like she's tring to nap or something. "

I then looked at Naoki and then stared at the floor. " And sorry about losing Rikka like but That Sicko's mind just drove me sick and pluse she was pulled from my hands by her. "

I then point my thumb at Hikari and began to move over to her and saw her arm. I grabbed some Hand sanitizer from Kirin and began to apply it to her hand. " You shouldn't punch Zombies like that. You could get infected. "

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:54 pm
User Image "There you are," Naoki sighed in relief, sweeping Rikka up. "Please, please don't make us worry like that." She turned to Hana. "Thanks for finding her."

While Naoki carride her, the little girl yawned and began to burrow her face into Naoki's shoulder, unmindful of the dirt that was there. Naoki realized that it was probably bedtime for the kid, but she had to continue looking through the motel with Sirena.

She ended up handing Rikka over to Koji.

"Here," she said, carefully transferring the half-asleep little girl to Koji. "The rooms upstairs have already been checked by the others, I think. Take everyone up there and start settling down."

She looked at Rikka fondly as she slept in Koji's arms. Naoki had become attached to her immensely in such a short matter of time, and a rare gentle look crossed her features as she thought about it. Naoki swept the girl's bangs away from her eyes, pressed a light kiss to her forehead, and gave Koji a Take care of her... and don't go missing again look before returning to Sirena's side.  

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:36 pm
User ImageSirena sighed as they found Rikka. But she was smiling too. But not for long. "Where should we head now?" Sirena said walking up to Naoki. "There definitely is a some sort of dangerous room. Full of those...zombies? Or either ghost!" Sirena looked back to Rikka and waved for others. They head straight...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:26 am
User Image

I began to chuckle lightly as the floor jumped. " I think I found them. "

I began to walk with Ryuu, Rikka and the others. " It's the floor under us right now, They're tring to dig through the cieling. "

I began to move to the left after feeling some movement under the floor. "You will not have to worry about getting down there soon. "

I looked back at the others. " Just don't get yourselves killed down there alright! " I began to mutter to myself in a low voice out of everyone hearing. " We can't make it with out your help. "

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:22 am
User ImageSirena lost her temper as she felt Mizu behind her and Naoki. Sirena turned to Mizu and said "Thanks but no thanks! We said to stay here and wait for us."

Sirena looked down, and tears fell down her cheeks... "Since...Since this happened...Im getting weaker and weaker...even others are better..." Sirena said quietly.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:15 am
User Image

I slowly moved over to Sirena and hugged her tightly. " I know your scared and you think your not strong enough. But the only reason why you're thinking like this is because your tring to do everything on your own. "

I began to reless my grip on Sirena and move over to the Ryuu, I grabbed Nana from my shoulders and placed her in Rikka's arms to cuddle with. " Take care of her alright Rikka. "

I tighten my grip on my blade ready to face the zombies on the lower floor.When the zombies started to break through the floor. " I guess we didn't have much time before they came through. Quick Ryuu get everyone out of here I'm gonna stay and help out the best way I can. " I strengthend my grip on my blade as I began to swing at zombies. I turned to only see Ryuu and the others frozen. My eye's began to glow as I pushed them to safety. " GO! "

Mizukie_Hibachi

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:46 pm
User ImageKoji understood Naoki's silent glare and took the sleepy Rikka upstairs along with the new comer with blue hair. She was short and silent. Despite her innocent looks, she appears to be one brutal little girl. On the way up to the rooms, Koji tried to converse with her.

"So.. how did you make your way here?" Koji asked the blue haired girl. "You look like you're doing well on your own, but it would be a lot safer to join us dont you think?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:26 pm
User Image

"Is it too much to ask for a break around here?" Naoki screeched, thwacking zombies upside the head with her rifle, bashing some into the walls. She hated getting the grime all over her, she hated the smell, she was tired and just wanted maybe thirty minutes of sleep. In short, she was about ready to crack.

Then again, everyone was feeling that way, she bet.

Naoki ran across the corridor and posted herself by the stairs so that no undead could follow Koji and the two girls up there.

She was running out of ammo, but Naoki had no choice, it seemed. She slipped the silencer on her M9 and shot anything that came too near.  

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

TET0 KASANE

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:24 pm
User Image

~Hikari Katsu~

Hikari didn't want to blurt out that she went insane for about 4 years and is now a cold hearted zombie murderer so she lied, "Um, I followed my instincts so I could survive," The only thing that was true was that she followed her instincts, she didn't care about whether she lived or died. To answer [Koji's] second question, Hikari looked at her left arm that was clawed into. She decided she had no choice, if she were to turn into the zombies she'd want to get killed by these guys than get torn apart by angry zombies that seek vengence, "Sure, I'll join you. But promise me you'll kill me if I turn into a zombie."

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games