Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:30 am
Alphonse followed the man outside and to the Tea Shoppe!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:00 pm
Manfread still quivered in the corner hiding behind his sword. It made surprisingly good cover, and almost completely concealed his body.
“There's a reason I live in the desert,” he said, clinging to the massive weapon. Edging towards the door Manfread suddenly bolted out the door.
“I just remembered I had that thing to do!” he yelled on his way out, “I'll be back......later...”

((Exit in a flurry of dust))  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:15 pm
User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San entered the room, carrying such wonderful smely muffins that had miraculesly appeared out of nowhere. Setting them on the Kage's desk, the konin took a seat, speaking rather informally to the Kage.

"Hey Mam, dont worry yourself to death now, cause that wouldnt help anything. Here, i got you some muffins to help you feel better. The academy and the shopping center have been repaired and fortified, and Zane is currently helping the construction group on the dojo. Relax, "we are built tough in Suna." A little water wont hurt us...."

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl ::
Jutsu's Used ::

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:24 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Myself, Two, & Six]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

((I'm so sorry, everyone! crying This timeskip is starting to wear a little thin))

For an entire Saturday, it had appeared that I was in a state of overload & shock, as nearly everyone came into & out of the office during that time. It was only the smell of muffins on Sunday that I finally came out of it, noticing those still left in the room. "Thank you, San. Howaido... why don't you join us for a little while? A huge event is going to take place soon." Reaching over to a blueberry muffin, I seized the opportunity to smoother it in butter before taking the first bite of food for the day. "So what are you up to now?"

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:28 pm
User Image
User Image

San smiled, just chilling in the aweosmeness that was their kage. He spoke in a rather relaxed tone, explaining what he was about to do.

"I think i about to take a year or so and really focus on chakra manipulation, maruton and fuuin and stuff like that. I figured being the resident bad a**, you would know were to start.?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:41 pm

Info:
[Myself, Two, & Six]

Leaning back & munching on the deliciousness that was soft breads, Mamoru thought for a moment. "Mhfhmm... a year, huh? Why not start on Fuuin that keeps things out or away, with Fuuin Teppeki [ Sealed Iron Wall ]? It requires Sennin Moodo just to even learn..." Picking up another muffin, raspberry this time, I moved onto another year long project idea. "I have this golem in mind..."

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:43 pm
User Image
User Image

Listening intently, San took a mental note of that technique. But liek a stupid dog, certain words made his ears pick up. hearing "golem" from Mam's mouth was most certainly one of them. Answering, the ninja spoke.

"A golem? Do tell...."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:59 pm

Info:
[Myself, Two, & Six]

"Well, as much as I am able to read in this dimension without bleeding to death, I've gotten to like this certain comic called Homestuck. And while it does have Cthulhu & Squiddles in it, the human characters get to interact with a certain group of entities called Trolls. The golem would be a combination of two of them." Turning to face the steampunk computer, I pulled up a video of one of the more interesting parts of the story.

Vriska (The Thief of Light) @1:58. Aradia (The Witch of Time) @1:30.
(The antagonist, Jack Noir, is the dog looking, sword wielding, winged man that's slaughtering a lot of the protagonists in the video)

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:09 pm
User Image
User Image

San smiled at the video, rather impressed with what it had shown. It would be one hell of a golem, that was for sure. But speaking of golems, San had asked Bast about why she had allowed him to learn the golem techique, but had never fully approached Mam about it. Maybe now wasnt exactly the time and place, but he did bring muffins so that had to count for something.

"Speaking of Golems, i have always been meaning to ask....Why did you teach me the technique? Bast and you could have had a fight, and s**t coulda gone down....yet here i stand? I mean....i dont fully understand your reasons for it.....I have never viewed myself as someone special...just someone with a resolve....so why, Mam-sama?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:18 pm

Info:
[Myself, Two, & Six]

Flicking off the moniter after the video played, I wheeled back around to the desk, propping my feet up on the underside of it. "Because I wanted to. Do I really need a reason to test a person's character? or worth? No. My reasons for the matter stretch out beyond the edge of this universe, & extend into another. You may visit such a place someday..." Another piping hot muffin flew through the air & disappeared in one gigantic gulp. Apparently, someone was hungry.

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:23 pm
User Image
User Image

Grinning...San had to give a funny reply to the kage. He was so...him? After hearing the answer, San almost felt like her perfectly understood, yet didnt understand at all. And..that was finally enough.

"Thats very...mam-ish you you sensei. He he he...i like that answer. Testing my worth...I feel like recieving that technique got me here, gave me that little extra drive. Hey, if you wouldnt mind me asking, do you still have my fathers file in out "Bingo book?" I would like to look at it, if you dont mind."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:32 pm

Info:
[Myself, Two, & Six]

Pointing to the file cabinet next to San, it read 'Public Bingo Book'. "We don't have very many documented cases of people successfully leaving Suna. Amaya plastered the last one that tried to leave, & that was some time ago. The others all occured when the Miyamotos were too lazy to be Kage. Have you ever visited the previous Kages' statues?"

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:39 pm
User Image
User Image

San nodded to the comment about the kage statues, but had never really learned many about any of them.

"Yes i have sensei, but i never really got to learn alot about them. Most of what i knew of the past are small collected storied i heard when i listened to the "adults" talk, especially when my father had friends over. But...thats about it."

Offering a sideway grimace, San was hoping to be enlightnened about the previous kage.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:53 pm

Info:
[Myself, Two, & Six]

Oh gosh, oh golly gee! It was story time in the ol' town tonight. "The Nanadaime Kazekage (7th), Spirit Keiongaku, was bullied into helping out the Akatsuki. One week later, he commited suicide, for a grand total of a week & a half of ruling over Sunagakure. The 6th one was my daughter Amaya, & she ruled for a great deal of years, trying to recover the 5th's corpse. You see... the 5th was kidnapped by Akatsuki & then murdered. Amaya ascended to bring her back, alongside Siniku & myself. The 4th was a Sanbi jinchuuriki, & had his spirit sucked out, tho' I've not introduced the concept of gigantic demonic beasts into the village yet. The 3rd was my brother, & we had a great time... we even had a biodome over Suna & a moon base! The 2nd turned out to be an Akatsuki member, who we killed & then added to the Dead List. The 1st was a very wise old man, who had a summoning contract with the long lost Prehistorical Gods. If you want to know a few more secrets, or explanations for things, lemme know."

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:56 pm
User Image
User Image

If Mam had ever had a wish to get rid of San, then he had just screwed himself over. No longer a kid, the ninja still had a hunger and thirst for stories being told. genuenlly interested, the Ninja sat forward a little, showing his interest.

"oh, please go on...this is interesting..."

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games