Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:02 pm
"Jonin? I only have one task currently available suitable for such a test, however it is a considerably lengthy one. I need someone to travel to all the other villages and inform them to be on the look out for two rogues from our village. As you might know, Uchiha Reiko and Senju Ichiro have been banished from the village and are now at large. If you are willing to take this mission, I would like you to head to the villages in the following order: Yukigakure, Sunagakure, Kumogakure, and then Kirigakure. If you spot them on your way, make note of the locations and we'll update the bingo book. Do not engage them in any manner. Before you make your decision, would you like a cup of tea? I have Jasmine." Wazurai said, gesturing to the table in the corner, whereupon rested several jars of tea leaves and a tea kettle.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:20 pm
»»HITO MI . K U R A  M A______XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX" When тнєяє ιs H O P E, тнєяє ιs ρєαcє "
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of InsanityXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"Where тнєяє ιs ρєαcє, тнєяє ιs friendship."
Chakra :: 460|460XXXXXXXXXXChūnin of the Hidden Leaf Village.XXXXXXXXXXXX" What ιs friendship? It ιs W A R. "
User Image▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅| Theme | :: | Clubbed to Death |
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Hitomi listened, and after he had finished, she already had decided. "Oh, tea? Yes, thank you. But doesn't this mission require me leaving immediately? The sooner they are informed, the better. And I don't care how long it is! If it means me being helpful in some way, of course I'll do it." However, not to be rude, Hitomi walked to the table and poured herself some tea. After taking a sip, it seemed as if she was contemplating something before speaking again, this time without her rather bouncy attitude. "You know, I kind of understand them. I was where they are now in a certain point in life. Only I kind of stopped and looked at the bigger picture of things. It's not worth it. The freedom is addicting, yes, but you're not helping anyone but yourself. And that's selfish. That's just what I learned. Oh, I'm sorry! I should get going now, shouldn't I?" And with a small bow, she stood up and headed to the door to exit after shooting the Hokage her large, signature grin and a short wave. "Don't worry, I won't disappoint you!"

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
Don't you realize that.... Believing is a Lie?

The betrayal you see is trivial.
What is truly fearsome is the betrayal that you don't see.

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:09 pm
User ImageCoated in miasmic demeanour, the shell of a past guest, previously wandering aimlessly about every inch of Konoha's grounds, had at long last come to the stead of the village's crown. Eyes closed, a waving frown across his face, and a dimming flicker of an idea of what he was looking for. He merely stood. Wondering. Forty yards of breath. Gazing down from a hill of dying grass. Although he believed he had found what he was looking for, the almost eerie man couldn't help but look in the trailing direction as each breeze went by.
"Ne... ki... ta..."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:28 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

|-|Rank-Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 405 |-|AC: 5,200|-| 3,800

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse rode towards the Hokage's Office on Steel's back. Once arriving she jumped off dashing through. Stopping at the door she heard noises, voices the Hokage and a girl. Probably Hitomi by the sounds of it. Entering the woman walked over to the chair next to the Hokage's desk coolly and picked up her two bundles of joy. Nodding her head to the Hokage and Hitomi before walking out. The babies looked up at their mother and smiled.

User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

Steel picked up his head when Eclipse walked out and lowered his body allowing her, Bryce, and Hadly to get on. Slowly rising up he felt Hadly grip onto his fur and pet him. Smoothly the wolf trotted away to the apartments.
{Exits to Apartments]

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:21 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

The Noctis clone just stood watch over everyone. When Eclipse walked in he didn't say anything he just looked at Bryce and Hadly were taken by their mother. When they left the clone turned to the Hokage."Excuse me Hokage-sama." He said as the clone poofed out of existence.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 AC:7550 Ryo:3800

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:11 pm
"Perhaps, you should head out as soon as possible. Before you go, I want you to know something. They didn't seek freedom from oppression, but what they found was a prison of their own making. Life here in Konohagakure no Sato is free. If you want to start a flower shop with your own earnings, you are free to do so. If you want to own a pet, for the fun of it, or to start a family, you are free to do so. As a Ninja, you have every right as the civilians of this village, but you also have more responsibility. You're actions do not just influence you, but the village in it's entirety, no matter how small the action may be. They endangered the lives of their fellow ninja, the civilians of this village, and the safety of our guests. Make no mistake, I consider everyone of Konoha my family, but I am also a leader, a Military leader who must act with the safety of the village as a priority." Wazurai said, the final words slipping from his lips were followed by a sigh. A sigh that carried with it the tremendous weight of responsibility that the Hokage was forced to bear for the sake of the village. "You are free to go, Hitomi, have a safe journey."  

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:32 pm
»»HITO MI . K U R A  M A______XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX" When тнєяє ιs H O P E, тнєяє ιs ρєαcє "
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of InsanityXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"Where тнєяє ιs ρєαcє, тнєяє ιs friendship."
Chakra :: 460|460XXXXXXXXXXChūnin of the Hidden Leaf Village.XXXXXXXXXXXX" What ιs friendship? It ιs W A R. "
User Image▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅| Theme | :: | Clubbed to Death |
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Having paused to listen to the Hokage, Hitomi momentarily cast her gaze downwards, turning slightly so she didn't have her back to him. What could she say to that? The information caused her to delve into thoughts that she decided to save for a later time. Hitomi gave a small nod, her eyes reflecting her gratitude. "I understand. Thank you. I know that they'll be brought to justice soon, hopefully," she spoke before turning and exiting the room. Once she was out, she let out a small sigh before letting her gaze wander around. 'All the villages, huh? I don't really know those two, but I hope someone brings them in. I need to hurry.'

[/exit]

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
Don't you realize that.... Believing is a Lie?

The betrayal you see is trivial.
What is truly fearsome is the betrayal that you don't see.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:08 am
User Imagex♔♔ IT'S THE MOMENT OF TRUTH OR THE MOMENT TO FIGHT ↘↘ xxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu
xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu

Jae entered the office at a nonchalant gait. She was ready to start moving again, doing one mundane task after another didn't suit her. Appearing at the Hokage's office, she knocked on the door twice before cracking the door open and sticking her head in. "Hokage sir?" She questioned, looking to see if he was busy or not. The room was empty and she entered it then, in her hands she was clutching a bag. They were sweets she had picked up on the way here and they were part of her little comic tradition she had started every time she came to his office. "Permission to request some of your time, sir." Jae recited, sounding like some front lines Shinobi rather than the Chuunin in training that she was.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:40 pm
"I'll gain whatever power there is to b e h o l d,

User Image
INDENTThe sweet scent of roses entered the building as a single figue strolled inside. Red hair swaying as he took each step further inside the place. Orbs of onyx scanned around the place sneakily as he did so, searching for a specific office that belonged specially to the Shadow of the village. As this indivdual stalked off down the seemingly endless hallways, his eyes were drawn towards a door nearby, with a nameplate at the top that read, "Hokage's Office". Halting for a quick moment, the child turned to face the door, raising a hand to gently tap upon it's surface. From there, the child awaited a response from inside, standing close by. This was the beginning of a new adventure. The beginning of a new shinobi. This was the beginning of Shouta Yamamoto's destined career, a protector of the Hidden Leaf.

OOC: ---
Chakra Points: 250 / 250

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

to protect the village I s w o r e to serve!"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:20 pm
The Hokage was sipping his usual cup of tea and reading yesterday's reports when Jae arrived. "And 100,000 ryo can go to the construction of the..." Looking up from his reading marterial, Wazurai addressed Jae. "What a pleasant surprise. What can I do for you today, Jae?" he said, her name punctuated by a knock at the door. "Please come in, I'll be right with you."  

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:51 pm

Her smile was a lot more genuine than before. The last time she was here she had been stressed out. Walking over to his desk she dumped the small bag of sweets. They were probably bad for a man his age but she had made sure to pick out ones that were not too sugary. "If I stay indoors any longer sir I might go crazy. Please tell me there is something constructive you have for me to do. I'd hate to have to entertain myself." She said, dramatically pouting. Looking over her shoulder as the door knocked in quick drum, she coaxed an eyebrow. She had a habit of bringing people in after her.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:33 pm
Wazurai laughed and reached for the sweets. Placing one in his mouth, he began to suck on it happily. "Well, you always seem to have a way with lightening the mood of a day. So, let's give the sky it's sun back, shall we? I may just have a mission or two for you. I have just been made aware of Jonin examinations are coming up. Please locate Noctis and tell him that the Hokage has requested him to prepare you for the evaluations. I would like for you to learn a little about what you might expect from your competition, rather than training here, train at one of the other villages. Perhaps he will find someone of his own competition there as well."  

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:24 pm

Jae delighted in the Hokage's clever word play. It was enlightening and right up her alley. Not a lot of people played along with Jae and it was taxing to be surrounded by such serious people all of the time. Now Jae was being asked to go and find Noctis to request for a training session with him. Inside she blanched at the idea. She had tolerated Noctis during the mission because she had to but she wasn't sure how she would feel being dependent on him in another village, taking training and spar advice from him. Maybe it was the feminist in her but she felt a little vexed with the scenario. But. It was a mission from the Hokage himself, allowing her to take a breather from the village itself. It was a kinder gesture, one that she probably didn't deserve. "Alright. If you insist." She chimed, being as nonchalant as possible about the mission. Another one of her little dramatic antics. She selected one of the various sugary sweets from the bag and popped it into her mouth before bowing ungracefully in front of the Hokage. Walking toward the door she smiled impishly at the next person to take audience with the Hokage. "He's all yours kid. Be nice though. Nice hair by the way." She mused, comparing the locks to her own odd pink mixture. As quickly as Jae had arrived she was already on her way to the next big thing. Jae couldn't sit still and had to be moving. It was just who she had become.

[exit]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:52 pm
User Image
User Image

It didn't take to long for Kenta to get from the dojo to the building that held the Hokage's office in it. Making his way through the building, he got to the door leading to the office itself. Lifting up a hand, Kenta knocked on the door and waiting for a reply.

User Image

┠Genin ┇ Oni Clan ┇ Taijutsu ┇ Samurai ┇ Chakra: 195/195┨
┠Jutsu Used:┨

Flamefox Merimac

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:15 pm
"I'll gain whatever power there is to b e h o l d,

User Image
INDENTShouta smiled at the kunoichi's comment she made as she left the room, flashing a smile back towards her. "Thanks." Afterwards, he walked into the room, closing the door behind him. From there, his eyes trailed towards a desk that lay farther in the room, and behind it, the man to be assumed Hokage of Konoha. Shouta approached most respectfully, and bowed. "Sir, I am Shouta Yamamoto, member of the Satetsu Clan, and newly promoted Genin of the Hidden Leaf. I am here to request three things. One, to recieve my forehead protector. Two, to train in whatever jutsu are available to me. And three, to undertake any assignments that may assist me in becoming a higher ranked shinobi, most respectively D and C Rank if you may. I request these things in the hopes of becoming, one day, like you. A Champion of the Leaf, and very powerful shinobi that is respected throughout the nations. Please, grant me the honor of undertaking these requests. If you have any problems with them, that is completely understandable; you are Hokage. Your word is law, of which I must obey, sir." Then, after the long explanation, Shouta awaited the Hokage's answer to his question, standing upright in a position most described in the military forces as 'attention'.

OOC: ---
Chakra Points: 250 / 250

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

to protect the village I s w o r e to serve!"

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games