Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:58 am
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Onnin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:1900 両 ۞ AC:12900

Kein made his way back up the stairs and into the raikage's office. He knocked on the door quickly before making his way inside the office. He looked over at Kinpaku and said," I have completed your little task. Taizo is worthy of becoming a Jounin of this village." He was a little irritated that she had interfered with his date with Fuyu but there would be more in time.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:14 pm
Kin's clone had her hands on the envelope that had been given to her, the one labeled for Kein's taking. If it wasn't for the fact that she was a bit more noble than that, most would likely have taken both envelopes and let it go. "Thank you so, Kein. I was a bit regretful when my clones dispersed. Interrupting your meeting," Kin spoke rather frustrated, pushing the envelope forward. "Money someone owed you, apparently. With a bonus from my own, for the errand." Within contained the original sixteen hundred, and another four hundred of her own. Certainly, it wasn't grand, but it would be enough.
"We'll give you leave for a while, if you want it." It would give him some time to breath, outside the mission circuit. The raikage didn't plan to coerce any to take it though.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:22 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Onnin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:5500 両 ۞ AC:15900

Kein smiled as he took the envelope and said," Regret not their will be more chances to spend time with her later on. As for your offer of leave I think I will take you up on that offer." With that he turned and made his way out of the office and out to the dojo for a bit more training.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:00 am
User Image
-AC-
7500/50,000/100,000

Jin walked in calmly, "Kage-sama, I did my duty. I believe I've earned enough credit to advance." Jin was obviously asking to be advanced further.

Desin Slight

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:57 pm
Kin nodded some, when Kein departed. Pleasant enough fellow, he was. That was when Jin walked in, speaking of his services to the village. Thumbing through a file, she noted all that was about it. "You've certainly done your duty, Jin. You've earned the right to be called a jounin," Kin commented simply.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:29 pm
"Thanks Kage-sama. I'll be on my my way then." Jin bowed, then walked out of the office.  

Desin Slight

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:45 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Oinin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:0000 両 ۞ AC:15900

Kein happily walked through the stairway leading up into the Raikage's office and tapped on the door before walking in. He smiled and said," Kein Uchiha ready for orders ma'am. You were right a good rest was what I needed." He felt pretty good.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:08 pm
Fuyu made a yawning sound of distaste as she followed up behind Kein, not really knowing he was heading here. She was just going to laze off in the office and talk to Kinpaku until she kicked her out or deemed her well enough again to go on a mission. As she passed by Kein casually smiling with a smirk as she opened the door taking Keins knock and using it as her own instead. She went over to the couch and propped up halfway onto it when she sat,"Aoui Kinpaku-sama, that little kid was a p***k I dont like him! But, he did pass both of our tests, so I dont think it matters." She stated casually making conversation, she didnt really care and she knew Kinpaku cared even less,"Oh Kein-kuns outside." She stated matter of factly with a girly 'Oh I Just Remembered' look on her face as she pointed to the door frame over her head.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:16 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
Kein had been quick to approach, and thankfully, Kin had had a chance to calm herself from all that was going on. One of the ANBU that she kept stationed at the gate had reported a chunnin had departed without presenting proper papers. He'd just... Gone. It was Alex, on top of it all. That boy who had buried Takeru, the distant cousin of hers.
"Hey Kein, you recall Alex, no? The friend of Takeru," Kin inquired. She had little doubt Kein would have forgotten Takeru the Oni child. "It would appear he's run off. I want you to track him down, but I'll leave judgment up to you." She was displeased with having nearly lost the source of her existence as a reflection, because of the explosion. "Though... He does have much to own up for."

The clone left the file on the desk for the oinin. It was his job to do just this.

There was Fuyu present too, and it appeared that Fuyu had noted that Taizo was worthy of becoming a jounin. Which meant that she had to wrap up what she was doing really, to meet him there. That was going to be troublesome, but it was only a matter of time. It would be a short match, as she didn't aim to harm gravely her shinobi.
"Thank you so much for doing that, Fuyu," Kin smiled some. Fuyu was always a peach to chat with, since she'd come out of her shell some. "Although Kein, there's an opening to take someone with you. No more than one, though." A paycheck, credit for their careers, and Kin moved to make up for interrupting them prior to Taizo's needs.

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:47 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein smiled as he place the file in a pouch on his hip and turned to Fuyu and said," Well sweetheart what do you think. You want to tag along?" He kinda hoped she would come along but was unaware if she had healed fully or not.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:48 pm
"Well, if I am allowed to leave again, Im more than able." Fuyu was up for what ever,"After that taizo kid I just feel like kicking something... Kicking it over and over until it squeals...." Fuyu sighed as she flexed her biceps in satisfaction of the thought,"Then kick it again because its fun!" Fuyu propelled herself off of the couch as she slipped under Kein to grab the file from his outreaching fingers. "Now lets see here..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:20 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein chuckled as she took the folder from him and said," Feeling a bit grabby are we babe. We may need to take care of that when the chance arises." He smiled at Kinpaku and said," We will get it done. We will have him back before you know it. How much of a fight he puts up will determine just how we react. " This was his first hunt it was time to let the village know the price of treason.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:56 am
"Well then lets go already, Im tired of waiting." Fuyu grumbled with a smile as she walked out the door heading to the gates.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:02 am
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein chuckled and said," Impatient as always eh." He waved to Kinpaku and chased after Fuyu.

[Exit to gates]  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

OsteoidData

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:19 pm
User Image
Cloud

Cloud walked with a solid posture into the waiting room to see the Raikage. He approached the door and knocked three times in rapid succession. It had been awhile since he had spoken to the Raikage, he wasn't even sure what the Village's current status was, besides what he could see with his own two eyes. He thought about this as he waited for a reply.

[Enter]

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games