Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || The Azure Angel || .:Kumogakure Hospital:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:16 pm
User Image
Inori Yuzuriha

Kumogakure // Genin / D-Rank // Performer / Performer // Uzumaki // Katon / Raiton / Suiton // Chakra: 600 / 600 // Stamina: 150 / 150 //

So it was Hatsu who lead her team, interesting choice. She had never personally met the girl but she knew the Hattoris well. After all nearly everyone in Kumo did. Especially considering the vast majority of the arms and equipment they used was made with Hattori steel. Nodding quickly she bent down and plucked a small red rose from one of the dozens of bouquets that had been delivered to her room and slid it into her hair. Heading for the door she paused offering a smile over her shoulder,"Ask me again sometime mkay?" Heading out of the room she motioned over her shoulder for Rin to follow after her. Heading to the front desk she inquired as to Hatsu's location. Once she had the info she nodded and headed towards Hatsu's room oddly enough they had passed it on the way to the desk. Pushing open the door she, out of habit alone, instantly made her way to the end of the bed and took the paperwork on the clipboard in hand looking it over. Her vitals were as expected but as she read the reports she knew that her knew squadmate would be in the hospital for at least two days if not longer purely for observation if nothing more. The level of trauma she has sustained was nothing to scoff at nor was the blood loss. Smiling softly she caught herself and put the clipboard back rubbing the back of her neck,"Sorry, force of habbit. Sooo, Hatsu eh. I guess were your new teammates. How ya feeling?"

GalagaHero

Lunar_Serenade19

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:52 pm
User Image

Hatsu Yuki Hattori
Kumogakure Genin
Taijutsu/Ninjutsu 445/565 ---/460

After some time resting, she would hear the door open. Sitting up, she would find a familiar face along with Rin. Inori would inquire about Hatsu's well being. "I'm better, knowing that you're up and about already. You took a nasty blow from the giant." Hatsu would have a gentle smile on, showing she cared, but her face would then turn serious. "Now as was mentioned at the academy grounds, we were grouped up as Squad Two. We were given three missions which are to be finished within three days." Hatsu glared at Inori. "As YOU may know, I won't be out for a few days." Hatsu brought her attention back to the group, dropping half of her serious tone, a more calm one in its place. "You two will be dealing with two of the missions without me, I will join you for the third. I feel that introductions are in order, though. I'm Hatsu Yuki Hattori, your squad leader. I'm serious about my job as a shinobi, and I make it my goal to create a succesful squad." Looking over at Rin, she would remember how strict she was in a previous mission, and added a bit more. "I may seem strict to start out, but as the group gets to know one another, perhaps I'll lighten up. Rin, perhaps you'd like to go next?" Hatsu smiled at Rin, a gentle smile with care behind it.

> > > Who I'm Interacting With < < <

Lunar_Serenade19

Azeiel The Risen

> > > Techniques Used < < <

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

Tsumetai [ Cold to the Touch ]: The skin of each Shinsetsu clan member is chilled; producing a refreshing, almost intoxicating aura. This aura does not stretch far from one's person, and only the Shinsetsu and those in direct contact with him/her can truly appreciate the feeling. Because of this attribute, humidity is a foreign concept to the Shinsetsu, and only the most extreme of heats will cause those within tsumetai's effect to break a sweat. Additionally, this consistent cold has weathered their skin and innards, providing an internal and external resistance to freezing temperatures. Although not exactly topical, it should be noted that thanks to their relaxing aura, the Shinsetsu are considered some of the most desirable lovers in the world.
Basic Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of X-Rank techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by 5, down to a minimum cost of 5.
Extreme Climate Resistance Training :: Hatsu does not suffer from adverse climate effects.
Advanced Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by half if Hatsu has used them in the last two posts.

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

Lunar_Serenade19

Fashionable Gaian

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:29 pm
User Image
User Image

Rin Yukimori
Genin l Kumogakure l Ice Queen l
Chakra - 370/370 l Stamina - 165/165 Ryo: 900 l AC 1100

Rin would follow Inori, granted she felt as thought she should've been the one leading and not her but at this point all that mattered was getting to Hatsu. Inori boldly entered the room and looked over the clip board 'If I get in trouble with Hatsu because of her so help me I will freeze her legs in place for the rest of the day' the rather petite girl would think to herself her gaze showing signs that she was bitter. She hoped Inori would at least follow Hatsu's orders to the letter as she had learned not doing so was a bigger problem in the end. Being called upon she would stop her light train of thought, she would sigh and nod. "Like Hatsu-san mentioned, My name is Rin, Rin Yukimori." Shed say while staring at Inori for a moment, not convinced in the slightest by Hatsus smile when she looked over to her team captain. She normally would return smiles with a smile of her own, but the rage she was feeling was too much and try as she might she wouldn't return Hatsus smile. "I hope your condition improves quickly Hatsu-san." Shed say although it seemed half hearted and not all that honest. The snow hair was angry and it was hard to hide it.

Techniques used:

Passive: •Cold Feet: Rin gains a slight speed boost

Who I'm interacting with:
Galaga Hero

Azeiel The Risen

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:18 pm
User Image
Inori Yuzuriha

Kumogakure // Genin / D-Rank // Performer / Performer // Uzumaki // Katon / Raiton / Suiton // Chakra: 600 / 600 // Stamina: 150 / 150 //

Well, that went about as well as she expected it to given her reputation. Taking a deep breath she ignored the glares and looks from both of them absently,"Inori Yuzuriha. As you said yes, you likely will. Though I am sure I could convince your nurses and your doctor to keep you here longer if you want." With a sigh she pinched her nose before looking up,"Look I have no idea whats going on with you two, but seriously, its gotta go. Theres so much tension between the two of you that a blind deaf dumb and mute man could pick up on it. Yea we have rules to follow, orders are orders, but we also have to leave room for intuition and instinct. If we cant work together and bury whatever its is thats biting you two then we are already as good as dead." Bowing lightly at the waist she nodded," Rin, I am going to go buy some supplies. I have a few pit stops to make but I will meet you at the hotspings in say, two hours. Till then I would greatly appreciate it if you two hashed it out till then, when your ready to work as a team you know where to find me." Inori was a patient woman but this, this was not a matter to joke with nor a matter to play around with. If whatever the hell those two had against each other didnt get squashed now she was going to squash it for them or it was going to mean the death of them all like she said. Pushing open the door she shut it behind her quickly. She could make it work with the two of them if they could simply get rid of the blatant animosity.

[exit]

GalagaHero

Lunar_Serenade19

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:38 pm
User Image

Hatsu Yuki Hattori
Kumogakure Genin
Taijutsu/Ninjutsu 460/565 ---/460

Inori would leave after introducing herself and speaking of animosity between Hatsu and Rin. Sighing, Hatsu fiddled with her bandages to make sure they were comfortable and tight. "So what's up? Is there something wrong?" Hatsu sat up, eyes trained on Rin. There was definitely something wrong, and for the sake of their well being, Hatsu thought it best to get it out in the open, if possible.

Lunar_Serenade19

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

Tsumetai [ Cold to the Touch ]: The skin of each Shinsetsu clan member is chilled; producing a refreshing, almost intoxicating aura. This aura does not stretch far from one's person, and only the Shinsetsu and those in direct contact with him/her can truly appreciate the feeling. Because of this attribute, humidity is a foreign concept to the Shinsetsu, and only the most extreme of heats will cause those within tsumetai's effect to break a sweat. Additionally, this consistent cold has weathered their skin and innards, providing an internal and external resistance to freezing temperatures. Although not exactly topical, it should be noted that thanks to their relaxing aura, the Shinsetsu are considered some of the most desirable lovers in the world.
Basic Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of X-Rank techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by 5, down to a minimum cost of 5.
Extreme Climate Resistance Training :: Hatsu does not suffer from adverse climate effects.
Advanced Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by half if Hatsu has used them in the last two posts.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:08 am
User Image
User Image

Rin Yukimori
Genin l Kumogakure l Ice Queen l
Chakra - 370/370 l Stamina - 165/165 Ryo: 900 l AC 1100

It seemed Inori had picked up on Rins bad mood. That was more trouble than it was worth at this point and with a sigh shed wave Inori off. Her attention back to Hatsu she would let out another although annoyed sigh and would lock her gaze with Hatsu "Look, Hatsu-san, I'm just here to follow orders, thats all it is here, just orders so because you're bed ridden for a few days I'll be sure to grab Inori and we can begin to do the missions meanwhile you continue to rest. That is all." The show haired was avoiding the subject. She did quite a good job at it too. That or in avoiding the subject she might've also hinted at what botherd her. "I will follow Miss Inori and help her with whatever she needs before we begin our missions. Once the first two are completed we'll return for you. Until then farewell Hatsu-san" shed say while leaving following Inori, if she had any view of the black haired girl at this point.

Techniques used:

Passive: •Cold Feet: Rin gains a slight speed boost

Who I'm interacting with:
Galaga Hero

Azeiel The Risen

Lunar_Serenade19

Fashionable Gaian

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:20 am
User Image

Hatsu Yuki Hattori
Kumogakure Genin
Taijutsu/Ninjutsu 475/565 ---/460

Dodging the question, Rin would let herself out of the room, and following Inori. Hatsu didn't like the idea of leading a squad that isn't happy with her, but she also wanted to respect her privacy. Tucking herself in, Hatsu would sleep on her troubles, hoping to relieve some stress with a bit of shuteye.

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:06 pm
User Image

Liori Q Mundo l Bakuton - Mouths Awakened l Kumogakure l Genin

Liori groan as her eyelids fluttered open, the light above her momentarily blinding her. "Ah, ********. Jeez my head is killing me..." She groaned, slowly lifting her back from the bed. Each bone seemed to pop letting the most satisfying sound echo in her chamber followed by a quick rush of pain as her bangs fell to covered her eyes. Clutching the thin blanket that was draped on her she took survey of her area after moving her bangs off of her eyes. 'A white room, nothing fancy just a lot of machines,' if she had to guess it was most likely an hospital room. 'Strange I don't rem-' She started, her eyes widening as memories started flooding back to her, 'How the ******** did I get here?!' Her body quickly entering fight or flight, and being no one was in the room she couldn't fall back on fighting. She attempted to stand up on her legs, though it was quickly foiled when she found her muscles felt like jelly and introduced her to the floor below. "Dammit, now is not the time legs. Not the time." She told herself, getting up more slowly this time only to fall backwards onto the bed. She took a deep breath and began to calm her nerves, eyes darting down to her state of dress. 'Alright, I'm still mostly decent. Hospital gowns don't flatter though. Hm. Whats missing?' She began, weak hands patting herself down, 'Crap. Clays gone, can't blast myself out of this... s**t they took my cleaver too?! Erghh, calm down Liori calmmm. Annnnnd tool pouch is gone as well. So I'm pretty much a walking bundle of jelly. Cant hit for s**t like this. Where the ******** is everyone?!' Her train of though was quickly interrupted by a door creaking open, a man bearing the Kumogakure symbol on his white shirt. Her mind began to race. She was sure she was in Takumi.. the squad! Her face began to twist into anger as she stood up, adrenaline adding some strength into her legs as she marched over to the quickly spooking man. "Where is my squad?! Where is Seiji? Karleen? Where the hell is Nathaniel?!" She yelled, jabbing her finger into the poor guys chest though this outburst only served to increase the dull pain in her head. Gripping the side of her head she placed a free hand on the man in white as she bit her lip.

The man led Liori back to the bed, sitting her before he cleared his through. "I don't know any of those names chick, heck I don't even remember yours. You've been out for a while now. We had kinda given up hope you'd wake up. Suffered a minor brain aneurysm, lucky to even be awake..." He sighed, clearly not prepared for this today. "I'm gonna level with you. Some Medic Shinobi, Torri I think, dropped you off a while back before s**t hit the fan. What I do know is you've been in a coma for a while now." Her anger began to fizzle out as she was given less than she wanted from the, what she gathered, nurse. She sighed as her shoulders began to drop before her whole body went still. "What do you mean, 'Before s**t hit the fan?' And its Liori." She demanded. Her stomach churned as she began to wonder if she had somehow screwed the mission up in her missing memories. The nurse shrugged only knowing hearsay. "I don't know what to tell you. I've only heard rumors. Alot of people died though more still injured..." He trailed off before grabbing her chart and making some adjustments, "Now I know you think your ready to-" He was cut off by Liori tearing off the cables attached to her body. "Ma'am, I'm gonna need you to stay on the bed you suffered a serious injury. Great now your getting off the bed. At least take it slow after all you just woke up! And there she goes. Are you even listening to me? Ms. Mundo!" Liori could care less about what he wanted her to do, she could walk so she could get answers. She began digging around in the rooms closet and pulled out her clothes, cleaver and equipment pouches still missing. 'Possibly on the main floor.' She thought as she dropped her hospital gown to the floor forcing the nurse to quickly avert his eyes. First things first she needed to put her hair back up, a little startled by her hair being longer than she remembered. Pulling back her bands she hastily pinned the hair into a bun with the back half of hair hair. Spotting her red hair clips she began setting them in their usual spots on the left side of her face. Looking at the mirror in the closet she frowned, the ends of her eyebrows were coming back in and she looked like utter s**t. But she didnt have time to redo her hair.

Slipping on her pants she began adjusting her belt noticing her usual clipping point was slightly loose on her. 'Ok, can't have been out that long.' She thought as she pulled her shirt on and covered her girls much to the nurses silent pleas. "Where is the rest of my stuff?" She asked in an unmasked anger. The nurse ran his hand through his hair and sighed, picking the chart back up. After a few tense seconds he told her she would need to get them from the front desk but urged her not to leave as she still needed to be monitored for permanent damage. She, as is her way, told him to shove it and began marching her way down the nearest flight of stairs on legs off stiffening jelly. As her body began to awaken her palms started to stir themselves awake. A small smirk spread onto her lips turning her palms upwards as she walked the stairs. 'Well at least you two are still there. Ahem I mean three, sorry,' She thought as the mouth on her chest stirred awake too, 'Know I know you two are, yes the two, are hungry for molding some clay but I dont know if we'll be doing any fun anytime soon.' She was garnering some strange looks as she looked at her palm mouths with intensity. Stepping down on the ground floor she spotted a desk in the distance with bored looking nurse picking at her nails. "Ahem. I was told I needed to stop here for my belongings. Liori Quin Mundo." She announced only getting a slight raise of the brow from the woman. She shrugged and started looking through her papers before nodding and vanishing off into the door behind her desk. A few minutes of increasing anger Liori began tapping her foot and tried burning a hole through the door with her eyes. It didn't work. Ten minutes later the woman came back out with a small box, setting it on the desk she removed the bags of clay, her equipment pouch, and her trusty cleaver.

"Aright miss... Muko? Sign the clipboard and you can go." The nurse announced earning a scowl from Liori. Signing her name she made sure to write 'Mundo' extra hard in an attempt to engrave it into the wood behind the paper. Gear returned she squinted at the nurse. "If that's all, I'll be leaving now. And its Mundo toots." She said with a glare making sure to emphasize her last name. The nurse waved her off like she was a bug and returned to picking at her nails. As much as Liori would like to start a fight she needed to get up to speed with the village, and hopefully find her squad. 'I sure hope I didn't ******** up the mission,' She thought to herself as she exited through the surprisingly chilled doors out onto the street, 'The tower should be the best place to ask... the Raikage or his clone at least is usually in. Hopefully my headbands still there.' She rubbed her temples in an attempt to quell the raging headache. Quickly however she noticed the snow on the streets and the cold that began to bite against her skin. Her mouth hung slightly ajar as she looked around. 'Was there even snow when I left? Looks like its already melting... Ugh what is going on with my memory.' She thought bitterly as she rubbed her bare arms jogging down the path towards the tower.

[exit to Raikage's Office]
[-45 stamina, muscle fatigue and killer headache.]
[ooc: I'm back bitches!]

Chakra Pool: [505 //505]
Stamina: [100 //145]

Quote; "To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing."

Liori's Theme; Rasetsu

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:20 pm
User Image

Hatsu Yuki Hattori
Kumogakure Genin
Taijutsu/Ninjutsu ---/565 ---/460

Waking up from her slumber, Hatsu would find herself rejuvenated, other than the wounds she had sustained that were still healing. Looking around the room she would see her clothes by the door, on a table along with her gear. Getting back into her normal outfit, she would equip herself properly, then head out the door. Bandages could be seen through the holes in her dress, created by the icicles. Passing through the lobby, Hatsu would grab one of the nurses. "Pardon me, I'm leaving a bit earlier than expected. I know I need my rest, but I also have a squad to look after. I was in room seven if you needed to know, Hatsu Hattori." The nurse would look at Hatsu with a face of protest, but then give in, as Hatsu made it obvious her mind was set. With that, Hatsu would set out to the hot springs to check up on her team.

[Exit To]
Kumo Hot Springs

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:27 pm
User Image
x|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

xxx❝ Come and save me,
I'm losing my
mind
Waiting and waiting...

Hakanai Yuki ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Chuunin
❅ Tamer ❅ Ninjutsu ❅ Hyōton Clan
❅ Chakra: 410/410 ❅ Stamina: 270/270

Shukenja ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Chuunin x
Snow Leopard ❅ Lion ❅ Hybrid x
❅ Chakra: 410/410 ❅ Stamina: 270/270
x

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||x

First few days I arrived, I noticed I was exhausted. I slept more than normal. I didn't want to be alone or anything of the matter, for a reason. I felt depression was extremely heavy on my chest and my mind. It was one of the reason why I was sleeping too much. Now? I was suffering from insomnia, Exhausted, I tried different things to wear myself out. I walked around the room after I don't know how many times. I did pushups. Sit ups. Different things. I needed to be distracted. I wanted to be distracted. I didn't want to face the feelings I was facing.

Guilt. Guilt for what I did and I was, possibly still am, such a disgrace to the Kumogakure. Anger. Angry at myself for falling so quick and fast to my emotions. Fear. Fear for what they may do to me and the look on the people faces that I let them down. Fear that I may have lost Shu and Kaileer in my life. Sad. I was sad. I lost so much, my parents, Lilja, possible Shu and now all these people.. who died. I bit my lip so hard that it started to bleed as I shook my head fast, I wanted those thoughts out of my head. What else can I think about? Shower sounded nice but I noticed I was showering more when I was going through insomnia. Didn't want to shower too much. At least the staff were kind enough to give me clothes even though they are the ugly scrubs but comfortable. My chest started to become more rapid, I was going to have an attack if I didn't do something about it. Quickly, I forced my thoughts to think about other things such as beauty of nature. The waterfall crashing into the water, causing mist and slight fog due to temperature change. Snow glistening brightly under the sun ray's. This was working. I just need to keep it up somehow for my remaining days here.

Second chance. Second chance. I kept reminding myself. I cannot let anyone down. I can't let the village down again. My mouth tasted full of iron as I brushed my tongue over the bite mark and winced. I bit more than I expected, it's possible that it's busted. I would check in a mirror but this room had none. Safety reasons I guess. The emptiness was settling in again. No visitors. No news. Nothing. This went to show how much I needed to improve. My eyes were starting to swell up with water but I shook my head again as I moved my lower lip to my mouth to try to place my tongue onto the wound to put pressure on it and ignore the pain. Pain. I could focus on the pain to help me ignore the emptiness. It was a temporary solution.

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

OoC:

Current Attire: Scrubs
Headband Location: Taken away

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:08 pm
User Image
Hatake ❈ Suiton ❈ Raiton ❈ Jounin

I need you I need you right now... Yeah I need you right now.

xxxxxx

Boom! a sound vibrated through the villages peaceful atmosphere. It wasn't loud enough to be an explosion and no smoke could be seen. But you couldn't help but wonder what it was?

Thanatos rocked through the hospital wall, stirring up dirt and dust which was picked up by the wind and carried up high for all to see. Up until a few moments ago he had been a coma patient at the hospital. He was injured in battle during the UHV assault and simply never woke up, till now. Thanatos looked around him, everything seemed to unfamiliar different, out of place. He didn't hear the birds chirping or the people who walking away from him. All he heard was the sound of metal clanging and kuni striking each other midair. The sounds of the battle field filled his ears at the moment.

You see at a time when the jounin in the village was at an all time low. A certain doctor came up with a drug that jump started brain acitivity in hopes of waking him from his perpetual slumber. Well it did its jobs, but with some unintended side affects. His brain after such a long time of little activity suddenly going into full action mode was flooded with different chemicals. Both natural and self made and synthetic from the drug. This combination seemed to create powerful hallucinations within the patient. Well that was as much as he could guess until Thanatos busted through the wall.

A nurse walked out of the hole he had created following him(brave one)"Mr Hatake! please calm down.Your just going through some side effects. You have been asleep for a long time. Why don't you just take it down a couple nothces and let us examine you to make sure your healthy alright?" her words fell on deaf ears. It's not that he didn't want to hear her, at the moment the clearest and loudest thing in his mind were the sounds of battles. People fighting, people dying and the sounds of the cannons as they dropped destruction from the sky.

Thanatos stared down the nurse, her form shifted into that of a UHV soldier and Thanatos instantly went into high alert. He reached for his weapons and found he had not currently on him. Did he use them already in the battle? He didn't recall that, maybe he dropped them. He would never be so foolish. It didn't matter, he didn't need his weapons to fight. Another thing. Why the hell was it so god damn bright outside, was this some kind of offensive jutsu? As he thought more sillouhettes appeared around him. Only of enemies though, he couldn't see a single ally. If he was on a battlefield, where were all his allies? his friends? was he truly alone fighting? He shook his head as he stumbled a bit. He was already feeling slightly tired He faced his foe again preparing for his attack as he slowly walked in semi circle around her.

AC/Ryo 14450/147360 ❈ Chakra 950/950 ❈ Stamina 395/395 ❈ Ninjustu ❈ Kumogakure

So don't let me don't let me down.
I think I'm losing my mind now...

Hiya! just throwing out as wide of a net as I can! Come and Play? biggrin

OMG I had to write this out twice cause Gaia logged me out the first time uugghh.

Rexnov

Royal Oatmeal

magcookie
avem xxvii

XAyame_HatakeX

GalagaHero
NecroPlant
Lunar_Serenade19
BlackFruity
Komorebii
]
Azeiel The Risen
Valbjorn
Lily Platypus
zZSiNGHAZz
AD Reaper Elyse

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:13 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                      Hanna wanted nothing more than to sit and relax but that apparently wasn't going to happen as she heard a crash. What the hell was going on?
                                                      She sighed and made sure her headband was situated on her thigh so that it wouldn't fall off. Upon getting closer to the hospital she saw a hole and the most likely culprit circling one of the nurses. Hey you! Leave the nurse alone. Why don't you come this way? What in the hell had she just done....she was a genin and most likely about to get killed.
                                                      Oh well, right? She channeled her chakra and created a crystal barrier between him and the nurse. Please don't kill me, please don't kill me. She chanted under her breath.

User Image
                                                      ❥¦ CHAKRAx 280 / 280 x ❥¦ STAMINAx 260 / 260 x ❥¦ RYOx 0 x ❥¦ ACx 2625 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                      ❥¦ BLOOD SPEC x ❥¦ C-RANK GENIN x ❥¦ KUMOGAKURE x ❥¦ SHOTON x ❥¦ PINK TOURMALINE
                                                      xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

❥¦ Mission Info
                                                          Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                          Mission info

❥¦ Passives

❥¦ Other Additives

❥¦ Jutsu Used / Learned
                                                          Crystal manipulation Rank A

Grand Chevalier Haji
                                                      Quote:
                                                      Quote:
                                                      Quote:

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:53 pm
XAyame_HatakeX

User Image
Hatake ❈ Suiton ❈ Raiton ❈ Jounin

I need you I need you right now... Yeah I need you right now.

xxxxxx

As Thanatos was going to move in for the attack a barrier appeared between the two. It was definately ninjutsu, he had seen this type before. A muffled voice spoke to him between his auditory hallucinations. He looked over and found another unfamilar face. He sight was distorted, unable to see the headband on her. The nurse jumped a little when the crystal barrier appeared. She nervously thanked the genin."I guess I was being a little too brave in that situation." She hid behind the pink haired girl." He isn't a bad person, he's just suffering from the side effects of a drug we used on him. He's been in a coma for a very long time.At least his hallucination is his only system, sometimes people on drugs go through emotional fits due to the chemical imbalance in their brain. That would be bad in this situation." At that moment Thanatos let out a savage howl."Opps maybe I spoke too soon." The nurse patted the young girl on the back for encouragement."I believe his chart said he used to be a Jounin, so be careful but I'm sure his fighting ability has decreased somewhat from his state of not moving."Thanatos started sprinting, around the wall of crystal towards the female shinobi. What had she seriously gotten herself into. At least he was unarmed, and probably weaker than a normal jounin!

[Thanatos is currently on par with a C rank Shinobi.]

AC/Ryo 14450/147360 ❈ Chakra 950/950 ❈ Stamina 395/395 ❈ Ninjustu ❈ Kumogakure

So don't let me don't let me down.
I think I'm losing my mind now...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:29 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji

User ImageUser Image
                                                      Hanna grumbled Don't you think you maybe should have put the drugs in his system a little at the time, maybe go around the cuckoo psychopath you've created?. She rolled her eyes as she finished her statement and tried to keep her cool as the man howled. You need to go and get somewhere safe. Hopefully this works she thought making a few handsigns before a wave of her chakra shot out. Crystal would surround Thanatos and she would then place another wall between her and him. She hoped it would hold until someone, anyone got there to help. She was running low on chakra and really did not want to pass out like last time.

User Image
                                                      ❥¦ CHAKRAx 80 / 280 x ❥¦ STAMINAx 260 / 260 x ❥¦ RYOx 0 x ❥¦ ACx 2625 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                      ❥¦ BLOOD SPEC x ❥¦ C-RANK GENIN x ❥¦ KUMOGAKURE x ❥¦ SHOTON x ❥¦ PINK TOURMALINE
                                                      xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

❥¦ Mission Info
                                                          Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                          Mission info

❥¦ Passives

❥¦ Other Additives

❥¦ Jutsu Used / Learned
                                                          Shōjinheki [ Crystal Encampment Wall ]
                                                          Official Description: Guren sends out a wave of chakra which then turns into an almost impenetrable crystal wall which also repairs itself when damaged. This crystal most likely has a similar endurance to the one created by the Crystal Release: Jade Crystal Labyrinth Technique. Only Shino's enhanced insects were capable of weakening the wall enough for Kakashi to finally destroy it using his Lightning Cutter.
                                                          Guild Description: Creates a 20 meter radius field of crystals. Chakra-based techniques are treated as one rank lower against it.
                                                          Another A rank crystal manipulation

Quote:
                                                      Quote:
                                                      Quote:
                                                      Quote:

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games