Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility: Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:39 pm

Shikatsu Nara

|-|Rank- Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 270/270 |-|AC:3250 |-| 150

User Image

Shikatsu kept watching the ninja as he was ready encase he tried something. "Yea, there is one other Nara here, but I don't know where he is at the moment." He said to Jashin. "So then why come here?" He asked the ninja who did not give his name.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:45 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis turned to the man thinking he must be an idiot."If you want scrolls from our village you must ask the hokage."He told him a cold tone as vapor escaped his lips as he spoke."If the Hokage isn't in his office wait here, he usually stops by."

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:2850 Ryo:2000

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:53 pm
User Image

Zain Caden Hakemoto
Crazy Samurai Ⅻ Lazy JouninSnow Monk Ⅻ Calm Wind Currents Ⅻ Perfect Waves

He yawned a big yawn, covering his mouth then he looked at the kids. "Do I really look like I can hurt someone?" He looked down to his sword which was secretly two swords. Looking back up, he used his speed to moved a bit away from the boy with sand. "I guess I'll wait here then~ And don't be so tense and cold kids, I'm just a monk." He smiled and laughed. Sitting crisscross showed he had ninja clothes under his monk robes. "It's soo much warmer here than Yuki."

"Men look like girls and girls look like men, only difference is boobs. Kinda."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:04 pm
Letting is sand return to the gourd he would jump up into the rafters of the academy and watched the boy still very closely. He let the gorud set upon the rafter as he stood hidden by the shadows. The other Nara seemed to be skilled enough and the "cold" boy seemed to be stronger than them both probably a chuunin but that wasnt his to determine. Back to the foreign ninja he caught the name of his village and smiled. Yukigakure. The snow I see they wouldn't last that long if they started a war with them. He thought as he pulled out a book and began to read.  

Jashin Kaguya

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:06 pm

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu just continued to stare at the man. He didn't believe him at all, but he also didn't want to have to do anything about him. He watched out the corner of his eye as Jashin went up to the rafters.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:24 pm
(OOC: What do we have here? Well if it isn't my wittle, itty bitty, teeny tiny, Minty. What can I do ya for?)
Moukogawa Wazurai, Lord Hokage, entered the academy at a brisk pace. He had hoped to be able to get into an empty classroom so that he could train for a bit before going back to his duties. Unfortunately for him, he had been stopped repeatedly by ANBU requesting his presence elsewhere. Now that he was here, he could finally get some training. As he had opened the doors, he noticed a group of several of his nin in the academy. Hoping to appear busy so as not to be bothered, he strode confidently towards a doorway just past the group.  

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:31 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis raised an eyebrow when he mentioned Yuki."Yukigakure?" he asked himself, he had guessed as much. They had a treaty with them so he guessed even he had to be a shinobi from any village it would be there. Plus his clothing seemed thick. Probably to keep himself warm.He noticed the Hokage walk in. Noctis did a slight bow.As he tried to get his attention."Lord Hokage, There is a Shinobi Monk from Yukigakure here to see you."

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:2850 Ryo:2000

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:40 pm
User Image

Zain Caden Hakemoto

[[hi ducky! sorry, i'm doing some banner work and revising classes in another guild! just need leaf's taijustu scroll and i shall be on my way back to coldness! -salute-]]
Zain just leaned back where he sat, laying in the plush grass.
"Mmm....I'd perfer just Monk-san please. And good afternoon hokage~" His calm green eyes looked up at the sky with pleasure, if he got the scroll then he would have to go back to the snow country to train in a very rare thing, the Hakemoto states, almost a second chakra to him.

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:51 pm

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu bowed as the Hokage entered. "Lord Hokage sir." He said as he arose and looked at the Yukigakure ninja, wondering if he was only here for the scroll. He then jumped up to the rafters where Jashin was.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:52 pm
The Hokage stopped just short of the door. "Damn!" he muttered to himself as he spun to face the two who had addressed him. "Well, hello there Noctis. A Ninja from Yukigakure, here? I would assume that would be you, Monk-san? What can I assist you with today? I'm a bit pressed for time, I have an...Important meeting to attend to. I will gladly do what I can to help you be back on your way."  

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

Jashin Kaguya

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:59 pm
Jashin took his eyes off his book and looked down at the Hokage as he shivered in fear. That man was a living legend and that was something Jashin didn't want to make angry at all. Realizing that the other Nara had jumped up there with him he placed his book back in his back and flashed a slight smile. Cousin could you do me a favor? He looked at the Nara and waited for his reply as he sighed.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:01 pm

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu looked over to Jashin as he asked him."What is it?" He asked not knowing much about him or what he wanted.

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:05 pm
User Image

Zain Caden Hakemoto

He blew brown bangs out of his face to look at the hokage. "Oi! Your just like shorty-kage-sama! Hehe~ I just need your all-to-famous taijustu scroll, it looks interesting, a dynamic entry?! Epic!"b] He pushed himself up to stand and stick his hands in both sleeves to face him.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:07 pm
He stood to his feet and looked at him as he sighed once again. Please do not tell the other Nara that I am one of them. I wish to keep that our secret until I can regain my families honor. (is confused read my history ok)  

Jashin Kaguya

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:14 pm

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu nodded and stood up. "Ok, so then you are Jashin. Nice to meet you." He said a he held out his hand. His voice dull like usual but he did seem slightly more outgoing than usual.

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games