Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Path Through The Sky || :Gates: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:36 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                      Swimming like a flounder through the rock, the blonde popped his body out the ground for a moment or two just to do a small summoning jutsu. The hand signs taking barely a moment, it was activated just as quickly; Gamakichi popping up as they were in a intersection of the gates, where no one was around. It helped living in this village for so long to sneak back in easily. "There's a mass of people in that direction, most likely the person I'm looking for by the name of Black Ranton will be there. Speak with him and have him meet me on the outer edge of Kumogakure. In the meantime, I'll go attend to. . ANOTHER errand. ." Musing it over, Apollo disappeared back into the ground as Gamakichi sneered, beginning to hop away towards his destination.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:16 pm
Apollo swam away like a fishy fish. Blub Blub Blub.  

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:28 pm
Higure Shinsetsu
Kumogakure | Genin | Shinsetsu Clan | Class: Taijutsu/Bloodline | Chakra: 190/190 | Stamina: 325/330

User Image

"Snow is a pure version of rain, it's gentle and cold all together."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Higure ran into the area from the bar, panting heavily. He had run the entire way. Higure looked around and noticed that he was at the gates. The boy moved over to a tree and sat down underneath it, hugging his wet knees to his soaked chest, taking in heat while trying to push out cold. The boy didnt feel cold, really but it was more of a comfort stance for him. It was silent, just the way Higure wanted it at that moment.

Passives:
Tsumetai [ Cold to the Touch ]: The skin of each Shinsetsu clan member is chilled; producing a refreshing, almost intoxicating aura. This aura does not stretch far from one's person, and only the Shinsetsu and those in direct contact with him/her can truly appreciate the feeling. Because of this attribute, humidity is a foreign concept to the Shinsetsu, and only the most extreme of heats will cause those within tsumetai's effect to break a sweat. Additionally, this consistent cold has weathered their skin and innards, providing an internal and external resistance to freezing temperatures. Although not exactly topical, it should be noted that thanks to their relaxing aura, the Shinsetsu are considered some of the most desirable lovers in the world.

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

little mintchan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:34 pm
User Image
                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ YOISHI NUZUKA
                                  ██████████████████████████████

Katon/Raiton | Taijustu/Tamer | Kumogakure | Shizuka (Dog) | Jounin/ANBU

CHAKRA : 400/400
STAMINA : 430/430
TECHNIQUE :
"Have you heard the news that you're dead?"

Kyo had followed Higure after he suddenly ran out of the bar, Shi was following right behind Kyo. He stopped beside Higure before sitting down with him. "Higure, you alright? Feeling better?" He asked, worried for his friend, main reason he didn't leave his student and friend passed out at the dojo.

"I think they never liked you anyway,"
"Did you get what you deserve?"

Toxic Interior

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:46 pm
Higure Shinsetsu
Kumogakure | Genin | Shinsetsu Clan | Class: Taijutsu/Bloodline | Chakra: 190/190 | Stamina: 325/330

User Image

Higure was rocking back and forth against the tree when Kyo sat down beside him. Ths Shinsetsu didn't respond for a while, just rocked back and forth, holding his still wet knees. After a while, Higure opened his mouth and said, "I'm fine... Feeling better already..." This was only half true. Bright bright lights still stung his eyes but it was becoming manageable. His headache was almost gone and so had the dizzyness. He no longer felt like he'd fall over from being looked at either. "... What were you like... when you were my age?" Higure asked out of nowhere, speaking as if Kyo was older than he was.

Passives:
Tsumetai [ Cold to the Touch ]: The skin of each Shinsetsu clan member is chilled; producing a refreshing, almost intoxicating aura. This aura does not stretch far from one's person, and only the Shinsetsu and those in direct contact with him/her can truly appreciate the feeling. Because of this attribute, humidity is a foreign concept to the Shinsetsu, and only the most extreme of heats will cause those within tsumetai's effect to break a sweat. Additionally, this consistent cold has weathered their skin and innards, providing an internal and external resistance to freezing temperatures. Although not exactly topical, it should be noted that thanks to their relaxing aura, the Shinsetsu are considered some of the most desirable lovers in the world.

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

little mintchan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:55 pm
User Image
                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ YOISHI NUZUKA

TECHNIQUE :

Kyo raised an eyebrow at Higure question, he didn't like to think back to when he was a genin or as young as Higure, it made him miss Sypher. "Well, I was a huge crybaby believe it or not...I had a much older sensei who helped me stop crying and get me stronger but I was still weak and young, maybe ten years old, so I cried a lot. I had parents back then too so I usually held in anger to rant to them about or to Dai..." He said, ruffling Higure's hair gently, careful of any headache he might have.

Toxic Interior

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:12 pm
Higure Shinsetsu

User Image

Higure looked up at Kyo when he began talking. He didn't expect a reply at all. Listening to the older shinobi, Higure began to understand a bit more about the Inuzuka beside him. When he finished speaking, Higure had his hair ruffled gently. The Shinsetsu boy closed his eyes at the contact. "...... Thank you Kyo... for telling me... and being my friend..."

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

little mintchan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:16 pm
User Image
                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ YOISHI NUZUKA

TECHNIQUE :

Kyo let out a puff of air, not use to being so nice since Sypher left. "Whatever...come on, get up, I'm not letting you get off of training so easily! I want you to learn some stuff and then we can go on a mission, I don't want you ill-prepared." He stood up and helped Higure up while Shi padded his doggie self up to them and began licking Higure's face again.

Toxic Interior

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:44 pm
Higure Shinsetsu

User Image

Higure noted Kyo's sudden attitude change but waved it off. He didn't expect his sudden nice mood swing so he counted himself lucky to have received it at all. Higure took Kyo's hand and stood up, giggling and pushing at Shi who was licking at the boy's face again. "Alright... Let's go." Higure said, following Kyo's lead.

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

little mintchan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:53 pm
[/lazy exit]  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:06 am
[/lazy follow]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:36 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Kumogakure ¥ Ninjutsu/Bloodline ¥
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Jounin (Oinin) ¥ Hyouton ¥
¥ Ryo: 06200 ¥ AC:000013200 ¥ Chakra :605 ¥
¥ Stamina : 325 ¥

Myurai took his place atop the gates to await his team. He had informed suzume about the meeting locations so that she could meet up with them once they had finished gathering supplies and intel at Takumi.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:37 pm
User Image

Igarashi Nobu Yutakata-Oshi

~Kumogakure | Genin | Katei no Neko | Class: Tamer/Taijutsu | Chakra 275/275 | Stamina: 225/225~

Reaching the gates Igarashi and Renji stood waiting for Myurai and Kazurai to catch up. She stood there looking up at the gate, noticing Myurai she sighed and then started to look around just taking in the scenery. Renji started to lick his paw cleaning himself while they waited. "I hope you are ready for this boy." Renji looked to her and nodded like he understood. Smiling she placed her hand on his head feeling his soft fur under her hand.

[Bond of Trust - 27/40]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:50 pm
Kazurai Saito
~Kumogakure | Genin | Ranton | Class: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu | Chakra: 285/285 | Stamina: 225/225~

User Image

"The school can only carry me so far, I must seek inward for my true potential."

Kazurai caught up to Igarashi noticing she seemed to be looking up at Myurai who was waiting on top of the gate. Kazurai made the advance hand sign to his team, Letting them know it was okay to reveal themselves. Two clones landed on the gate as well near Myurai, motioning to him that it was nothing to be alarmed about. The third clone landed next to Kazurai handing him a shirt from his apartment, Nothing as fancy as his old jacket but at least something to wear. Looking up at their teacher he leaned over to Igarashi. "So how ya feeling right about now?"

Passives:
Black Lightning: Raiton techniques are black in color; slightly increasing their power, while reducing visibility.

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:25 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Kumogakure ¥ Ninjutsu/Bloodline ¥
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Jounin (Oinin) ¥ Hyouton ¥
¥ Ryo: 06200 ¥ AC:000013200 ¥ Chakra :605 ¥
¥ Stamina : 325 ¥

Seeing his team formed up he quickly turned around jumping from the top of the gate and said," Alright lets move and I dont even want to know why there is multiples of you Kaurai. Try and keep up." Myurai smiled and dashed out of the gates heading towards the crossroads.

[exit to crossroads]  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games