Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:26 pm
Shayde let out an involuntary growl as he shoved the knife he'd snatched out of Ryxin's shoulder into his back and retreating back a few feet, tearing the skin and his shirt open as he did so. He snatched out a couple more knives as shadows of fire flickered in the air above him, turning instantly into large chunks of ice. He threw the knives at Ryxin as the hail storm suddenly went flying at him as well, his aim off by several inches to where it only skimmed Ryxin. "Bastardi... You let vampire venom into my system... Unfortunately for you, it won't have much effect other than throwing off my aim," he muttered as he held a hand over his side.

Lucius gave a slight nod as he forced himself to stay still and keep an instinctual growl from being emitted from his throat. Hades wiped the blood on his hands onto his shirt before using his forearm to wipe the blood off his cheek.
"You're still six months younger than me, Lulu... I'm not sure... If Lucius had retreated after he took down most of the ninja-assassins, then we'd still have him to help with this situation. He found an evil vampire and so he wanted to take him down. It's a pride issue all werewolves have. Shadowheart should've been able to take down a vampire easy, but he's still not back yet which leads me to think that he's not fully operational, but would rather die than admit it."
Sheik flashed a quick smile at the group before running off in the opposite direction, wasting no words when he ran into Wataru on the roof.

Basilisk glanced up at Kana, his hand resting on several shuriken. "You shouldn't judge based on appearances. I figure you've had multiple training types for whatever it is you do, but can never compare to a good, old-fashioned ninja-assassin whose had ten times the amount of experience," he growled lightly before flinging the shuriken at her. Already knowing they'd miss, mostly, he followed the medium-distanced attack with his katana drawn.
"Sheik. Still protecting him, I see. Where is he?" Wataru growled leaping up into the air to dodge Sheik's attack only to get Sheik's tongue stuck out at him.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:54 pm
Ryxin gave a tiny sigh and held onto his shoulder. "this should be fun...." he chuckled and then pulled out his finall knife. "this was ment for the girl." he mourned. "but i suppsoe i could just use my teath." he smirked and then moved closer to shayde again. "and her brother too.... when i find him." he grinned.

Kana gave a small sigh and doged most of them, getting hit on the arm by one. "blah blah blah bite me." Kana dared him, smiling at the fact that she would probably poison him. she ppulled another knife from her boot as she blocked his katana with the first, using the other to try and get at his stomach.
Krystina gave a frown. "i smell a lot of blood..... and not Lucius' blood....." she murmured, looking to the door.
Skylar sighed and finnished bandaging Lucius' wound before looking to his sister. "just focus Krysti...." he mumbled, although he himself was now in panic mode.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:55 pm
Shayde let out an evil, crazy sounded chuckle as he flipped up a flask from near his foot, twisted open the cap and chugged the liquid inside it only to give a slight hiccup once he was done. "If I kill ya, again... Stay dead... No one likes an undead stalker, 'Kay?" he smiled lightly as he flashed him the peace sign before taking the pose of the Drunken Monkey. People who didn't know Kung Fu didn't know how to properly use it yet tried anyways. The fact that Shadowheart was chugging from knives to the art of drunken boxing and Kung Fu was usually a sign that he was bored, at least to the ninja-assassins he travelled with nowadays.

"It's mostly the scent of an undead. Shadowheart will be fine, although more so now. I've never seen him get the slightest of scratches, bruises or burns when drunk and he just drank from the flask," Hades sighed softly.
Sheik dodged several attacks from Wataru, his patience already being thin didn't help the factor of Wataru's attacks being meant for stalling purposes.
"You're now the Sugar Plum Faerie in the Nutcracker? When's the next little performance? I'd love to take Kana sometime," he snickered lightly only to get Wataru even angrier and start using more fatal attacks should they hit a person.

Basilisk's hand caught the blade of her knife as the other kept his katana in place. "Why're you protecting him? You don't know him and he doesn't know how to love others. You're friend is a fool to think he loves her," he murmured lightly, his eyes flickering slightly as if it were reflecting the ocean.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:57 pm
Ryxin tipped his head to the side and then shrugged as he slipped the knife back into his pocket, he didn't know much about fist fighting but he figured this would be simple. "whatever" he mumbled, his eyes glaZed over

Krystina gave a slight smile as she looked at hades. "you're probably right bit still; it worries me...." she mumbled and closed her eyes as she started to calm herself down.
"I may not know him very well... But Stina cares about him a lot." kana murmured as she twisted the knife in his hand; the jagged edge digging into his skin. "and if someone special to someone special to me is in danger; I'll do my best to protect them." she smiled at him.
Sky huffed and leaned against the wall. Atleast he knew shayde was okay.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:17 pm
"You might wanna keep that out, bud. You'll need as much protection as you can get," Shayde half-mumbled as he began a slight weight exchange from foot-to-foot, his eyes growing completely black except the iris which turned a soft silvery-grey. As his weight slid onto his left foot, he dashed forward turning into black smoke as his fist was about to make contact with Ryxin's chest only to appear behind him, his leg dropping down on Ryxin's already injured shoulder before vanishing again, his laughter echoing around the trees as he did so.

"Just focus on who is here and in this immediate area," Hades suggested lightly.

Basilisk held back a flinch as he . "I'm going to do you a favor. I'm going to sheath my katana and step out of this room. All you have to do is keep your weapons to yourself and let me pass. It was my fault he was born into this world so it's my job to take him out of it. You wouldn't understand why I feel this way," he murmured softly, his eyes shifting towards his hand which was now bleeding.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:52 pm
Ryxin gave a feral hiss as Shayde's foot made contact with his already wounded shoulder and then he quickly retained his calm; his eyes shifting from blue to red and back. "i'll deal with out it." he mumbled and bit his lip as he waited for Shayde to come and get him again.

"right..... sorry... still working on that...." Krystina mumbled and gave a tiny chuckle as she looked at him. "hey Sky; can you please do me a favor? at the verry least have your knife in your pocket?" she hummed.
Skylar gave a nod and showed her the glass handled knife before shoving back into his pocket.
"awww. did i hurt you?" Kana taunted and then smirked as he offered to leave her be. "oh..... i cant do that. see; if i did that well..... i'm pretty sure i'd have a pissy vampire on my a** for the rest of my unnatural life." she sighed and tossed the knife into his leg.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:02 pm
"Hehehe. Did that hurt little vampire?" Shayde snickered lightly as he appeared from the shadow of a tree and snatched the knife out of Ryxin's back, swinging the same leg he'd already hit him in the shoulder with up towards his head.

"We can just sit and wait. You can see if your voice will draw him out of his terrified child state of mind. If you hear me stand up abruptly then you'll know that one or both got past Sheik and/or Kana," Hades smiled lightly as his eyes focused on the door.

"Tch. This is nothing, but a bruise to me. Unfortunately for you, you're now down a knife," Basilisk smirked as half of his katana fell from the original in which he slammed the hilt onto her shoulder just as Sheik slammed down through the ceiling and landed on the coffee table which collapsed.
"I'll fix that later," he coughed as Wataru hung from the broken roof with several shuriken in his hand.
"I see we were right about more than just ninja-assassins in this house. Unfortunately, Ryx isn't here to deal with the women. I thought you wanted me to take down Shayde,, not him" Wataru muttered as he gave a slight wave to Kana, his shuriken flinging down towards Sheik who rolled off the coffee table just in time to dodge them.
"I didn't expect the blind one to go all sneaky snake and run into Ryx. We'll discuss this later!" Basilisk snapped flipping over Kana and attacking Sheik who snatched a katana from under the couch and blocked it, Wataru flicking shuriken towards Kana as he remained up high.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:17 pm
Ryx gave an annoyed grumble ofuninteligable words before he grabbed shayde's leg; placing his other one at his thigh before dislocating his entire leg. "hm... not as much as that should..." he murmured, somehow keeping his calm through all his pain.

Krystina gave a tiny nod and then looked to Maso. "what if it just makes him worse? he doesn't seem to be totaly there.... and if he takes me for someone else..." she murmured, shaking her head a bit while she walked over to Maso.
"just one knife." Kana said with a small smirk as she held her shoulder; popping it back into place. "i can get more if need be." she hummed and then looked from sheik to Wataru. "what had you said about them fighting together? i believe it had the words world war three in there someplace...." she frowned and doged the shuriken with ease before almost getting hit in the face with one. "woah." she gasped and then smileed as it stopped midair. "close one." she chuckled and picked it up.
"maso?" Krystina murmured quietly. "you okay?" she huffed and lightly placed her hand on one of his.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:00 pm
"Check again, buddy. My knife's in the back of your neck. You've already lost," Shayde smirked as he tuned out the searing flame running down his leg as well as across his entire torso on the right side until hitting the ribcage as he had the injury to his shoulder, his knife barely missed the spinal chord, but any kind of motion with his hand could easily sever it. He snatched the knife back, severing the spinal chord and several muscles and tendons in his neck as he fell onto his back, the knife still in his hand. He hadn't completely severed Ryxin's head so him healing was still capable, but the pain had quickly snatched away any drunkenness he had coming over his senses and made him wince.

Hades remained still as he listened to the scene playing out in the living room through the vibrations of the floorboards. Lucius had drifted into a light sleep although he didn't do so purposely. Maso shifted his eyes towards Krystina in which he hugged her firmly although it would feel more like a hug he'd give after fighting a huge battle without eating anything in days; very loosely.
"Masao... I'm hurting... All over, but... But you have to go before your dad... Before he sees you've found me... I'll just... Slow you down," Maso murmured a little childishly before he lightly kissed her on the cheek and curled back up in the corner. In his mind's eye, he'd been speaking to a girl of about ten years old with a reddish-brown hair and aqua eyes in ninja garb. He leaned his head against the wall and closed his eyes, a tired sigh escaping past his lips.

"They're not trying with us," Sheik hissed as he kicked Baslisk in the jaw and flipped back onto his feet, unbuckling several sheaths on his thighs and tossing them towards Kana. "I'm pretty good with a katana. Use whatever you need, Kana."
"Aw. Sheiky has a girlfriend. I didn't expect that. Women are trouble, boy. They lead to mistakes like Watari and Masao," Wataru smiled as a shuriken snatched Sheik's sheaths to the side, pinning them to the wall.
"Wataru, she thinks we're trying," Basilisk chuckled lightly as he swung a katana at Sheik's head, Sheik blocking with his own katana as his foot kicked Basilisk away from him. Basilisk smiled lightly as he flashed a knife with blood down the blade at Sheik as he put his leg down, instantly wincing as his eyes shifted towards the back of his long which had a deep gash running from the back of his mid-thigh down to mid-shin.
"Never underestimate your opponent, chica. Wataru, I'm going ahead. They're all yours," Basilisk chuckled sprinting towards the door as Wataru dropped down from the ceiling, a shuriken hitting the front of Kana's ankle.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:24 pm
Ryxin fell to the gruond limp, blood pooring out his cuts. "d-damn...." he mumbled before his face went blank and he passed out.

"i never said i thought they were trying...." Kana murmured and gave a small frown before she started to murmur in elven, a smile on her face. she tossed the suriken back at Wataru and smiled as it burst into flames in accordance to her spell. "i just felt like reminding you." she chuckled and picked up another set of blades; albeit smaller but she was pretty good with a smaller curved scimitar then anything else. she smiled and used the blade of one of the scimmitars to block the new shuriken; laughign softly.
Krystina frowned and shook her head as she looked at him. "Maso; its Krystina... please...." she sighed and moved some hair from his face. "just look at me." she mumbled and gave him a kiss on the forhead.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:04 pm
"G-gotta... Finish the job," Shayde muttered softly as he bit the hilt of the knife and snapped his leg back into place, flinching at the pain. He let out a soft groan as he barbed the hilt and rolled onto his stomach, forcing himself up onto his feet and limping over to Ryxin and finishing cutting off his head, both bursting into flames as he began sliding into the ground. He reappeared by Sky's side and fell back onto the floor, holding his right leg as a hiss escaped from his lips.
"Dammit that burns like hellfire," he growled lightly as he made his presence known to Sky after such a quiet entrance.

Hades held his breath due to him still being in a blood craving and Lucius' and Shayde's blood so close to himself wasn't exactly helping that craving. He could feel Basilisk getting closer and so he stood and stood by the door, his eyes still focusing on the door.
"Krys...tina?" Maso mum led lightly as he opened one eye and glanced at her. "Who's... No... This isn't... That place... This isn't Basilisk's cabin's basement... Is it?"

"Watch it!" Sheik hissed as he ducked under the fiery knife after Wataru had leapt up and hit the ceiling, ricocheting himself towards Kana, flinging several shuriken followed by mini twisters that pushed them faster.
"I don't really have to do much other than force you two to attack each other through those weapons you have," Wataru chuckled lightly as he skidded to a stop beside Sheik's sheaths holding his knives still pinned to the wall. "You two are wasting my time. I came for two reasons: one being that thing you foolishly protect. Sheik, your cousin is dead. Get used to it. You can't help him remember his past without telling him everything and you know it. Reason two was so that you foolish newbies and your foolish girlfriends didn't kill Basilisk. You're in my way of disposing of the undead and keeping my lover alive. Back down."
Basilisk continued down the hall, kicking the doors in and making quick glances in them.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:34 pm
Sky gave a tiyn jump and looked to Shayde, frowning a bit. he immediatly gave him a hug and then looked at his wounds. "you okay? " he mumbled, chewing on his lip.
"no it's not..." Krystina chuckled softly and gave him a kiss on the cheek.
"sorry..." Kana sighed and shook her head before she sliced at Wataru with one of her scimitars. "you two deffinatly seem to fit eachother.... both sick bastardis." she mumbled and her green hair started to glow as she used her gift to find out how he thought: stratedgy wise.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:06 pm
"Dislocated leg and a bite wound that I ripped open," Shayde muttered lightly as a shadowish stream entered his shoulder and started to drag the vampire venom out of his bloodstream, traveling quickly to keep it from doing much more damage to his insides.
"Ryxin's dead. I cut his f**kin' head off," he smirked lightly as he lightly patted Sky on the back.
"That's good," Maso smiled lightly as he lightly kissed Krystina's hand. "My body still hurts though... I remembered a little bit... I'll tell you about it later..."
Hades shoved a knife into Basilisk's shoulder as he entered the door only to get a hand wrapped around his throat and pinning him to the wall.
"Cute. You'll make a lovely pet, Hayden Sareila. No, you're real name was Runealis Sareila, wasn't it?" Basilisk purred hitting Hades against the corner of the doorframe, making spots dance across his vision as he tried hitting Basilisk's arm to get him to put him back on the floor. "Blocking your sense of hearing to keep hidden. So very clever for an Endless Blood Demon isn't it?"
"What?! Runealis Sareila?!" Shayde hissed chunking a knife at Basilisk who just swatted it away with his katana.
"You all didn't realize who he was?"
"D-don't lis...ten to him... He's a liar," Hades growled lightly still struggling.

Sheik had made a side swing at him only for Wataru to end up on top of the couch.
"I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I do not move on strategy. I let the wind guide me. Air is my element after all. I feel really glad we came now before Rune got away," Wataru smirked slightly as he leapt up and caught onto the broken ceiling from where he and Sheik had come from, his feet touching the felony as he hung upside down. "The best ninja-assassin of all time, Runealis Sareila. He could die a million times and yet he cannot die. You pathetic lot didn't even recognize him because he was playing deaf and somewhat fragile. He'll play perfect in Basilisk's and my games. And we do, m'dear. Basilisk can actually be gentle and sweet behind closed doors."
"Um. Ew," Sheik responded chunking his katana at Wataru who dropped before it hit him, landing on his feet before flinging several shuriken at Sheik and Kana.
"Tch. You two are getting annoying. Just die already," Wataru muttered.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:36 am
Sky gave a small grimace at the dislocated leg but that changed to a smile. "good... i'm glad he's gone. " he smiled and then turned around to look at Basilisk. crap he thought to himself.

Krystian gave Maso a smile and hugged him quickjly before she turned around. "we'll talk after i deal with this." she mumbled and looked at Basilisk with annoyance. "never any peace around here." she huffed and pulled out a handfull of dagers; tossing them at him. "you're causing me un wanted trouble." Kana gave a tiny chuckle. "ah the irony.... i'm part elemental... and funnily enough; my element is air too." she grinned and her feet rose off the floor a foot. "TMI dude. just keep that s**t to yourself." she gagged and dodged a few shuriken, accidently getting hit in the shoulder with one. "crap..." she frowned. i'm not focussed enough.... normally i can do this without issue... she thought to herself with a sigh.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:34 pm
"I slid it back in place before finishing the deed," Shayde smiled lightly at Sky as he tossed a few more knives, most vanishing into black flames. "Well, he hurt Lucius. I wasn't gonna let that slide. The bonus was getting rid of an enemy to you guys."
Maso gave a slight nod as Hades managed to wrap his leg around Basilisk's neck and flipping him as a few of Krystina's knives hit Basilisk in the shoulder and leg. He'd managed to block several with his katana, but landed hard on the ground as Hades snatched the knife from his shoulder and slammed it through his wrist.
"This is pretty unfair. I'm one guy and you're all teaming up on me," Basilisk smiled lightly before shoving a knife into Hades thigh, making him roll backwards away from him before he leapt back up from the ground, landing on his feet. "So when do you plan on telling them the truth Hades? Shayde Shadowfang, don't even try it. Even the best of your family couldn't beat me with the greatest of your techniques."
Shayde made a clucking sound as his knives reappeared in different areas of the room and flew towards Basilisk who caught several with his hand as he blocked several others with his sword.

"Ah, but my words bring about distractions which leads to your vulnerability," Wataru smiled as he made several hand signs. "All hand signs in ninja art are that of the Chinese zodiac. Enjoy finding me amongst many."
"Not happening, bud," Sheik growled flicking several knives from his wrist, one hitting Wataru's hand as a large group of clones appeared.
"Try to keep up," Wataru smirked as he seemed to vanish amongst the group.
"I marked him by hitting his hand. I'll deal with the clones, you go help the others," Sheik smiled lightly as he made a slight spin of the hourglass on his necklace, the shuriken reversed direction from her shoulder and he grabbed it out of midair, holding it out to her as he gave her a slight wink. "They'll need ya."

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games