Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Lore and Loyal rpg ^.^ PM Before or post will be DELETED! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:19 pm
Everyone looked to Drake. They all knew it was time to drop everything, and hurry as fast as they could. Jack, however, insisted on waiting one more minute to give him time enough to prepare the very large bag of sweets he swore to send with Aya on her trip. "Here. I know they smell good, but don't eat all of them at once. It'll make you sick." He handed her the bag, and gave her a quick hug, finally feeling like he had found some sort of connection with her. "Now get going before she grows any weaker on that side."

Locke nodded to Drake, and then t Jack as he said to hurry. He could hardly wait for this to be over with. Everyone would be back where they should be, and Andy would be home again. He felt like things were finally getting better.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:37 pm
She nodded taking the basket he had given her and returned his hug. she smiled lightly having actually let him near since her arrival. "I won't eat them all. Thank you for this Jack. I'll see that my home never forgets your group." She would give her goodbyes to Sam as well before going to Drake and Locke. "I am ready now."

He watched them all reminding himself to speak with Jack once all were safe at the inn. He patted Aya's shoulder and turned to Locke waiting for him to be ready as well. "Well Locke, what do you say, should we get our friend back and this little one to her father. I think it's about time, how about you?" He would wait for an answer before soon heading from the room and inn, Aya following close beside him. He kept ready just in case knowing Andrea wanted this one protected.

She hung her head low waiting for any flinch within her portal to tell her that they were here though felt none. It had been open for some time now and she began to worry. "Come on guys... I can't keep this up... Not from this side.."

He watched with his guards as he saw the portal open. He knew she was weak given the size compared to the last he had seen her do. He would wait patiently for what felt like hours seeing the portal getting smaller every so often, but not too much thankfully. He couldn't wait to see his child once more and know she were safe within the castle walls.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:09 pm
Locke and company had made it to the portal Andrea had managed to open from her side. "Be careful, everyone. This isn't going to be pleasant. Almost feels like your body is being pulled apart. In some sense, that's probably true." Locke watched, as one by one, everyone walked through the portal. He turned around, waved to Sam and Jack, then entered the portal, preparing for the stench on the other side.

From a distance, Gaurin stood up against a building, watching as Locke and his friend with the shadows, and a small child went through a portal. "So, my old friend. You choose to leave this town defenseless, and run away to a world that is not your own?" He shook his head. "I don't know what she ever saw in you to love. I will never forgive you, however... Not when you stole her from me..."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:22 pm
Aya would look to the portal as they reached it remembering well the feeling. As Drake went through she turned seeing Jack and Sam watching them. She would waive politely though knew she would miss them some since meeting them. She then turned heading with her basket given by Jack into the portal. Once there she realized the smell of her own world, and though it was aweful, had missed it greatly. She soon smilled seeing her father waiting with open arms as she ran to him. "Father! I knew she would bring you back safe!" She smiled almost laughing as the King swept her up in his arms and held her. She was home and within the palace, and with no hurry to leave it again.

Drake went through seeing the guards and the King, though couldn't help but be amused watching the girl. "Seems things may be well in the end after all." He said turning to Locke as he would arrive. "Go on, go get your friend so we can get out of here." He would wait for a bit looking over the courtyard glad to know they would be home soon enough.

Andrea turned looking about feeling the sense of someone through her portals. It was time to go home. She felt strange with the thought, like it was finally hitting her she may never see this place again. She sighed inwardly looking about and gathering the things she were given. She stood tall despite the soreness and allowed the help of the women though not by much choice.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:54 pm
Now alone on this side of the portal, Jack put his arm around Sam. "You know..." Jack looked to Sam. "I think it would be wonderful to have a daughter one day. Don't you?" He kissed her head.

-----------------

Locke raced to the infirmary he hoped she was still in, being taken care of. "Andrea! Where are you? We can finally go home!" He walked in, seeing her, standing tall and proud, as well she should. He looked upon her, smiling. "Hey. I missed you..."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:09 pm
She turned hearing a familiar voice and sighed shaking her head.

"Shall we turn them away Silver one?"

She looked to one of the women shaking her head. "No, Locke is welcome where others are not. He is a friend let him in." She watched them nod in confusion but didn't care to speak much further into it. As Locke finally entered the room she would looked to him. "Locke, you may wish to be quieter running through the castle. Barely a soul here knows my name." She looked to him a moment more before shaking a head to his comment. She wasn't sure why she felt off with it, not uncomfortable, just odd in the thought. She wouldn't give herself time to think though on it as she started making her way to the door and the courtyard. "Come on, lets head out. I can't hold the portal much longer."

Drake waited paitiently as the two would finally arive. "Well took you both long enough." As they would near he would soften seeing the obvious struggle Andrea gave to seem strong despite her wounds. As they neared the portal he watched her good byes to the king and princess before moving by his side with Locke. "So shall we get you home and in better healing area?" He watched her nod and went back through the portal. He found no reason to hesitate knowing there was nothing here for him in the slightest. Once through he would await the pair and guard just in case.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:22 pm
Locke turned to Andrea, then turned to Aya and Azrael. "Listen. You and I may have our differences and our hate fore each other, but I do respect you, and appreciate you making sure Andrea has stayed alive, I don't know why, but I have a feeling you saved her life and I at least owe you for that." He extended his hand, and shook Azrael's in thanks. Then, he squatted and turned to Aya. "As for you, princess. Try to have some fun, will you? Childhood is over before you know it. Thank you for being Andy's friend." He patted her head, and stood back up, leaving together with Andrea. Back home...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:27 pm
Andrea watched raising a brow wondering what happened on the other side when they returned. She soon would nod towards Aya seeing the expression the little one had looking at her. She felt sad herself but always knew this wasn't her world. As her and Locke exited and entered their own world, the portal would be sealed behind them. She stood there a moment seeing Drake had waited long enough for the two to get through before starting off for the village. She felt all she wanted to do was sleep suddenly, though wasn't sure the cause. She was sure it was the wounds again though. "Come on, he's going to beat us back at this rate, but at least the gap won't be so big."  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:27 pm
Locke watched Andrea nearly collapse as they came through the portal, and it closed behind them. He then looked on as Drake went ahead, and decided to keep with Andrea as to make sure she makes it back to town. "Hey, you alright? You seem a little off all of a sudden..."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:33 pm
She nodded looking to Locke as they walked. She hated feeling slow but was feeling sleepier with every step. "I'm all right. The magic pull to keep the portal open and close it in that world was just a bit much. Don't worry, I'll be fine with some good rest." She would give a determined nod before tying to seem stronger though she doubted at this point she was successful at it. She looked ahead at the town remembering the beginning of that journey, though still wasn't sure she wasn't in a dream.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:36 pm
Locke watched Andrea as the pair went together back to town. He knew she was hurt more than she admitted, but decided if she really needed help, then she would ask. Hopefully. "Come on. Let's hurry up and get home. Jack, I am sure, would have been cooking a good meal for your return. Not to mention we could all use a good rest."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:54 pm
She listened to Locke sa he spoke but remained quiet. She wanted to save what strength she did have left on getting back to the inn. As they would reach the town she felt bad knowing Locke was only going slow on her account. she had noted her speed of travel getting slower the longer she were on her feet. "Locke, go on ahead, I know you only slowed down because of me. I'll be all right, really." She doubted that would allow him to leave knowing him but figured if he didn't have to be with her he could get some food she was sure Jack was making.

Drake watched the two from his shade's eyes, his own closed making the vision clearer. A smile creeping to his lips watching the two. He could tell by how quickly she was getting weaker she would just barely make it to the inn. He sighed knowing magic could tell when shade were near but wasn't sure she was strong enough to notice. He soon disconnected from his Shade, opening his eyes to see the duo slowly reaching the inn. He knew better then to rush them, even in joking. He and Jack may have to tend to her later as the case seemed to be becoming.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:54 pm
"Don't worry about me, Andy. Jack's cooking isn't going anywhere. Besides. There are more important things than food." He looked to Andrea, seeing how exhausted she was. "Think you can make it up the stairs? I know how much you have to be hurting."

Jack was busily preparing some food, knowing any moment now that Drake, Locke, and Andrea would come through the door, hungry and tired. "Sam! How is the soup doing? The bread is almost done."

"It's going good, Jack. Just calm down. They'll be back. You know they love your cooking, dear." Sam knew Jack was not one to fail in his abilities to cook.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:05 pm
She nodded knowing she was being stubborn but still wasn't used to others wanting to help her without other intentions in mind. She paused as they entered the inn looking towards the stairs to the rooms above. She took a breath before beginning her way gathering what was left of her strength. She took each step somewhat quickly though with care knowing one little slip and she would be down. Eventually she made it to their floor sighing inwardly in relief she hadn't embarressed herself and made her way to her room. She wanted to say hello to Jack and Sam but knew she needed rest. Soon she went to her own room and dropped her thinks to one side before crawling onto the bed and curling up in her side. She didn't want to dare laying on her back. As she hit the pillow she was out.

Drake continued watching the two make their way to the stairs, he headed up behind them seeing Andrea and knowing at this point she would drop any moment. Once she made it to her room he would let Locke do as he will, but not without a simple warning. "Do what you will Locke, just remember, she has this thing about being touched, no matter how out of it she is, be on your guard. She's by far tougher then she was before." He knew Locke probably already knew to take care, but knew it also needed saying.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:22 pm
Locke nodded to Drake. "I'll be fine. This is about Andrea, now. Tell Jack and Sam we'll be late to dinner. Go ahead and eat." He watched as Drake departed, then knocked on Andrea's door, letting himself in. "Andrea. I know yu want to be alone now, but I have to offer you once more. Do you want to be healed? This injury could kill even you in this state if it goes on too long." He looked to his hands, wishing this wouldn't hurt her as much as it might.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games