Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Fruit Basket Rp (FOR ANYONE) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:45 pm

Looking after Kira he followed he then saw them. Moving over he picked up one of the kids and held him up in the air. Looking to him a little he then felt his eyes narrow."Oi.. Whats a bunch of brats running around private property for..?"Growled out his voice irritatedly before he grabbed another kid.

Giggling she then moved forward placing her forehead against his. Shaking her head a little she then smiled a cute big smile. Her little ears pricked forward before her tail curled around her waist."Hehe.. Because Aki is cuter than Yuzu.. And thats that.."Chimmed her voice happily as she nodded once. Looking up to him a little she then moving her fingers to his waist. Smiling mischieviously she began to tickle him gently.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:59 pm

Hello, I'm dead... User Image
--------------------
"Hee hee, hey!" Akito laughed. "T-that tickles!" He fell on his side on the bed and laughed loudly. "Y-yuzu that tickles!!" He laughed again.

Haru smiled at Rath when she felt something small hop onto the bed.
She sat up and saw a cat standing there.
"What the..." Haru's eyebrows shot up.
The cat purred and walked over, curling up to Rath.
Haru was a little confused on why a random cat had come in, whose cat was this?

"Don't go around being reckless, I won't always be here to clean up all your messes." Kanime grumbled, turning and walking back to the living room, plopping down on the couch again, flipping on the TV to the Olympics.

Kira still sat on the ground, crying lots when the boy Tsutu had picked up screeched, "Let us go!!"
The other boy Tsutu was holding said, "Leave us alone!!"
--------------------
User Image ...Won't you join me?

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:10 pm

Ratth looked at the cat puzzeled. How did this cat get in here?

Adell plopped onto the couch next to Kanime. Then she hung upside down on th couch boredly.

Lina ran out and went next to Kira. Kira? Are you alright? Oh of course you aren't, you're crying. Its ok. I'm sorry they did this to you. She told her, concern in er voice.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:13 pm

--------------------
Haru blushed furiously as she realized.
"I think... I brought it here."
Suddenly five cats meowed from under the bed and Haru blushed deep red, covering her mouth with a few of her fingers in embarrassment.
"S-sorry..." She said quietly.

Kanime looked at Adell and rose his eyebrows.
"Stalk people much?" He asked, a slightly amused grin on his face.

Kira sobbed, not wanting to get up. That boy had punched her so hard... Her stomach felt so terrible...
--------------------

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:14 pm

Giggling at Akito she couldn't help but tickle him more. Looming over him a little she covered the both of them but continued to tickle him. She was so happy they hardly had silly moments like this."Hehe.. Admit it! Aki is cuter than Yuzu!"Teased her voice as she giggled a little looking down to him.

Placing both boys under his arms he then sighed deeply. Moving into the resorts he called the police he was sick of this and wasn't going to deal with this. He didn't care if they were just kids or if their parents came up to him. Holding them tightly before walking out to Kira. Placing both boys down he grabbed their hair before making them bow all the way to the ground."Apologize you brats.. And swear that you'll never touch her again.. Or bully her.. Or else I'll beat the snot out of you before the police come.."He growled out harshly showing he wasn't joking.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:21 pm

--------------------
"N-no!" Akito yelled. "Yuzu is c-cuter then Akito!"
Akito was laughing and talking almost like third person but he didn't care, he kept on laughing....

"W-we're s-sorry Kira..." Both the boys said in unison.
Kira looked at them with terribly sad eyes, overflowing with tears and they all looked at each other for a moment.
The boys both looked at Kira with astonished eyes. They hadn't known that... They hadn't known... Remorse filled their eyes because they knew that there were still many bullies at the school. Bullies Kira couldn't escape. Almost like Adam.
They felt sad for Kira now, but couldn't bring themselves to tell her that.
Kira turned away, her tears coming faster now. She dug her face into her hands and didn't want to see them anymore.
--------------------

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:30 pm

Rath laughed. No, it is okay. He told her.

Adell looked at Kanime and grinned, still hanging upside down. Nah not really, it is a waste of time and fun. She said.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:35 pm

--------------------
Kanime rolled his eyes and shoved a pillow in Adell's face.
"Ehh stuff it." He mumbled, trying to watch the TV.

One of the cats jumped on the bed as the other jumped off and rubbed its face against Rath's, purring loudly.
"Awww, it likes you." Haru smiled laying back down next to Rath, the cat curled between them.
--------------------

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:35 pm

Giggling at him a little she then stopped before she allowed herself to fall on top of him. Smiling she couldn't help but love the feel of his skin against hers. Looking down into his eyes she moved a bit of his hair out of his eyes."Alright.. I'll accept that.."She murmured gently but softly as she looked deep into his eyes.

Releasing their heads for a moment he then smacked their heads. Picking them up by their collars he carried them over to the police car. Dropping them in front of the police officer he nodded."Oi.. Motosuwa.. These two goons were harassing my little sister.. Err.. Cousin.. Plus trespassing on private property.."He grumbled in an annoyed voice before he moved away leaving them in his hands. Walking over to Kira he picked her up before looking to Lina. Jerking his head to the side he then nodded before moving forward carrying Kira gently.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:41 pm

--------------------
Akito pressed his lips to Yuzu's gently and wrapped his arms around her.
He wanted to do it... So bad... Should he ask her? No, it was too soon.
No, ask ask!!
"Yuzu....?" Akito said softly. "What.... Would you say if I said I wanted to elope."

((Pff eloping was the only thing I could think of))

Kira sobbed into her hands, the tears coming in an endless torrent. They wouldn't stop... They would never stop...
--------------------

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:44 pm

Adell mubbled angry through the pillow then pulled it off her face and glared a him. Thn she wacked the pillow on the back of his head.

Rath smirked and rolled his eyes as he gently petted the cat.

Lina stood up and walked next to Tsutsu. Following them, she worried about Kira.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:50 pm

--------------------
"Ow-Hey!!" Kanime yowled as she whacked him hard with the pillow.
He growled almost playfully and grabbed her, dragging her down onto the couch fully and grasping her to him, laughing triumphantly that he had beaten her.

The cat "mrowr'ed" again and leaped off the bed, disappearing under the bed.
Haru scooted over closer to Rath and looked out the window to see the morning light.
Haruhi kissed Rath once before sliding over him and getting out of bed, picking out some clothes and slipping them on.
Little kittens scurried around her foot as she stood on one foot to put her sock on.
"Jeez, are they making kittens under there or something?" Haruhi laughed as more came out.
--------------------

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:01 am

Ignoring the police officers she then moved forward holding on to Kira. Rubbing her back gently he then moved forward into his room. Setting Kira down to lay on his bed he grabbed a warm pack. That was used to relieve pain. Opening up Kiras' little kimono he looked down to the bruise already forming."Easy, Kira.. Everything will be fine.. For now on you'll be homeschooled and you will stay here.."He mumbled before placing the pack right to her stomach. Wiping away her tears with a handkerchief he sighed shaking his head.

Smiling she kissed his lips gently but lovingly. Though once he pulled away and spoke of eloping. Her eyes widened a little before she sat up a little. Looking down to him her hair fell over her shoulders. Her amethyst colored eyes were an arrayed hurricane of emotion. Could they? Just the two of them? Feeling her heart quicken she looked down deep into his eyes."Elope..?"Repeated her voice quietly before she looked to him. Its not that she didn't want to, its just the worry of the others. Though.. She could escape with him and forever be together with him.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:01 am

Hey! Not fair! You know I'm a weakling! Adell whined as she tryed to get out of his grip. Giving up, she narrowed her eyes at him.

Rath laughed t how many cats there were. He got up and also got dressed. When he finished, he started to playfully tease some of the cats.

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:58 am

--------------------
As Kira laid on Tsutu's bed, her tears still ran down her face as her bruise started to turn black.
The little scars covering her stomach where barely visible under the dark bruise and she kept crying, reaching out for Tsutu's hand shakily.

Haru smiled at Rath as he teased the cats playfully. Haruhi smiled happily and wrapped her arms around Rath from behind.
She kissed his ear and giggled quietly.
"Rawr." She said quietly, pretending to be a cat, noming on his ear.

Akito kept looking down at her gently and smiled.
"Yes, elope. We could always come back if you like." Akito whispered, running his lips up her neck.

Kanime laughed and nom nom nomed on her chin and laughed loudly.
"Yup, you sure are a weakling!" Kanime laughed loudly.
He noticed how close he was holding her and he let go quickly, his cheeks flustering for the slightest second.
--------------------
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games