Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.::Tender Sugar::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:00 pm
User Image
Honeybee

"Not for the rest of your life. Just until I get the metal out of you."

Honey smiled sweetly and began removing the metal, little by little. He didn't want to hurt the assassin more than he had to. When it was finally out, he began patching her up, tending to her wounds to the best of his abilities.

"See? You're not a kabob anymore."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:06 pm
User Image
Isis Raine

"I don't suppose you know anything about dark magic, do you?"

Isis smiled absently, holding her arms up still even though the chains were gone. Moving them was far more painful than it was worth. She stared at Isaac for a few moments before letting her head hang. The boy looked close to crying and she couldn't even hug him.

"I'm sorry...I'm being such a bother..."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:09 pm
Endymion Calmwind

User Image

He cuddled into the male more, resting his cheek on Cory's neck and kissing his shoulder lightly. He tightened his grip on the man and just held him, wanting more but too afraid to push for it. He was afraid to push Cory away so soon.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:23 pm
User Image
Jennifer Owens

Jennifer wanted to yell at the past Seers; she was developing an extreme dislike for them. They were rude to Jo-Jo and just downright mean sometimes. "Trust me, sweetheart, I would if I could," she said gently. She tensed when she heard footsteps nearby, her grip tightening a little on Jo-Jo and her hand freezing on the woman's hair.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:24 pm
User Image
Valtiel

"It's okay, Dymi. I don't mind."

Valtiel giggled and kissed Endymion before nodding to confirm what he had said. He understood what the assassin wanted and was more than willing to allow him to do what he pleased.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:25 pm
Yuno Ironbeak

User Image

Yuno looked at Isis and pantamimed a kiss being blown, but didn't breath at her. "You are no bother sweetie. I don't have time to love bothers. I do know some things, being a druid gave me a very large supply of books, and I have a photographic memory. Which is the name of this one. It seems to be a binder with.... pain?" He asked in quiet rage, giving the mark a cold look, the colors squriming under his gaze.

He longed for the ability to just shame the mark's power off. He wanted to make it so sickened at touching this wonderful viera that he loved so deeply that it would slither away and die. As he glared at the hedious power on her, his eyes went a pulsing, bright red and the power began to shudder under his cold eyes. He didn't care if it attacked him, he just wanted it to feel shame, to know that it was more wrong than scum, to want to die in shame. The power twitched and detached for the captive viera, his eyes still boring into it, though it was only visible to him. He watched the clolor slither away from his lover and crawkl towards Isaac, but he snarled and it simply shriveled up and vanished, his eyes slowly turning a light sapphire and he swayed. "Holy hell...." He breathed.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:31 pm
User Image
Isis Raine

The moment the mark was gone, she jumped up and limped over to Yuno and Isaac, pulling both males into an odd group hug. She was glad to be able to touch them both. Isis smiled happily for a few moments before dropping to the ground. She felt so tired. All she wanted to do was sleep.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:35 pm
Grayback Keenblade

User Image

Grayback walked down the tunnel towards the room he had hidden the two women in, a tray of food and fresh bandages in his hands. He wanted to keep those wounds clean, and he really didn't want Jenni's to scar as it would only endanger her. He opened the door and saw the two women huddleing together and he flicked on lights, the room now dimmly lit. He slowly approached them and left the tray near the blonde woman before speaking. "The Keeper needs to speak with them. They listen to the Keeper." He said to her and left once more, wandering down the halls again.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:42 pm
User Image
Jennifer Owens

Jennifer shivered and glared at Grayback when he entered the room, barely listening to his words and feeling only relief when he left. She turned her gaze to the food. She was hungry, and knew Jo-Jo probably was too, but didn't know if it was safe to trust anything he gave them. She chose to focus on getting rid of the Seers first. "Jo-Jo? Do you want me to try talking to them?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:50 pm
Yuno Ironbeak

User Image

Yuno sighed and gave her a soft look, glancing at Isaac with a shrug beofre he realized what he did. Then he noticed that his eyes weren't working. Like the were broken. "Uhh..... Did I just... break my Gift..?" He asked in a stupified daze.

He shook his head and helped Isaac lift the viera up and they began to carry her back, Yuno marveling at what the average person took for granted. "Hey, Isaac? What color are my eyes?" Yuno asked out of curiousity.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:57 pm
User Image
Mjrn.

Mjrn walked through the mines, caught up in a mental debate with her friends. She knew where the little assassin and her mate were already and taking out the male would be simple, so she was going to take her time. It was a good day, so why not enjoy herself a little. The viera entered the area the two females were in, humming happily to herself as she stuck her claws in Jenny's chest, leaving a mark similar to the dark viera's.

"I don't suggest moving, hume. Isis might stand a chance at holding up against the pain, but I doubt you'll maintain your sanity for very long...As for you..."

She unhooked her blade, slamming the sheath against the side of Jo-Jo's head. The viera wanted to knock her out so they could play elsewhere, but injuring her worked just as well.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:03 pm
User Image
Isaac Raine

"Blue."

Isaac glanced at the other male for a moment before grinning and motioning towards the sky when they were back outside. The aurora was still just as bright as it had been earlier.

"See? I wasn't kidding when I said it was like old Vegas."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:06 pm
Jo-Jo Ragefist

User Image

Jo-Jo say the woman and was shocked to see a viera. But there was a certainty that she was niether with their captor nor their allies. Before she could blink Jenni had a strange mark on her chest and was whimpering in pain, a red tint bursting to life in her vision. "You ********-!" But the pain erupted on the right side of her head and she dropped without a single word to the ground, unconscious and her nose, mouth, and right ear bleeding.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:14 pm
User Image
Mjrn.

"Heh. That was easy. Now to go find my dear assassin..."

Mjrn picked up the unconscious girl and left as quickly as she appeared. She had her target. Sticking around would be pointless. She skipped happily out of the mine, tracking Tristain. Where would be the fun in torturing her alone when they could torture her together?

"Tristain~! We found your girl~!"

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:16 pm
Yuno Ironbeak

User Image

"Blue..?" He wondered outloud, wishing he could see himself.

Yuno glanced up and saw the shifting colors, his eyes wide in shock. "Wow... Viva Las Vegas baby..." He beathed and grinned at the other boy.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games