Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:30 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

As soon as the door was closed, Erin buried her face in her pillow and sobbed as quietly as she could. 'Ash... I failed her... I fell for his stupid ******** lie, and now... Ash... She must hate me... How can anyone ever forgive me for this?'

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:36 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash heard a sobbing sound and she found herself wide awake faster than if somene had waved smelling salts under her nose. She whimpered softly as she moved and held Erin tightly, kissing her lips softly. "Shhh... Sshhh... It's okay baby.... It's okay... I'm here Erin, I'm here.... I'm sorry he hurt you..." She whispered into her lips and held her as she fought back her own tears and emotions. She wouldn't, couldn't, let Erin see her pain. She knew it would kill Erin like a knife to her heart. So she used her mask instead and smiled softly as she pulled back to look into Erin's eyes. "You wouldn't be getting cold feet would you? I thought that was the bride's job." Ash joked quietly as her body ached.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:41 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin shook her head and tried to keep herself from getting completely hysterical. "I don't care... I'm glad I'm hurting, I deserve to hurt... Ash, I'm so sorry... I would rather have died than have that happen to you again..." She kissed Ash's cheek softly, not daring to kiss her lips; both their lips were pretty shredded. 'Kaino made it so we can't even kiss each other... If I ever get my hands on him again, I will KILL him...' "I love you, more than anything, Ash... But you don't have to pretend this is okay... I know you're in pain, and you must be furious with me... I let you down, again... Gods... I'm the worst fiance ever... If you don't want me anymore, I'll completely understand... I'll do whatever you want, Ash..."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:47 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash forced her right hand to grip Erin's chin lightly, even though such soft contact made her want to scream from pain. "Stop it. Now. If you think I would leave you for being willing to give yourself up for me, then you are out of your ******** mind. I'm fine Erin. You are my fiance. You did all that you could and more. Stop beating yourself up with the 'what if's and guilt. It's not going to change the past. We can only move forward and I want to move forward with you. Even if I have to carry you the whole way." She said sternly, then kisses her lips despite the pain.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:51 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin winced and shivered at the gentle touch; even that hurt. She ignored the pain and managed to shift closer to Ash in spite of her body screaming in protest. "Ash..." Erin could see the deep pain in Ash's eyes and the strong sound of her voice did not match up. But she knew Ash would let herself cry when she was ready, and pushing her would probably only make it worse. She sighed and kissed her back, trying to forget the horrible pain wracking both their bodies and hearts. "I love you... I'm sorry I woke you. I won't cry anymore... I'll be okay now, I promise," she said softly.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:45 pm
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash sighed and buried her face in Erin's neck trying to push her own emotions back as she shook softly, her voice still strong. "Erin, if I had done what you did, would you leave me? No. If I had been the one to fall for the lie, would you abandon me? No. I won't leave you for being the most amazing fiance. You didn't, you couldn't know he was lying. I love you so much Erin Joyce Lee. It's not your fault that you're not able to read minds." Ash told her and felt her heart breaking, but she pushed it aisde. She needed to stay strong and protect Erin.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:01 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin winced at the thought of the situation being reversed, suddenly feeling an immense rush of compassion for her lover. The guilt if the situation had been reversed was at least double what she was feeling, and she could only imagine how Ash was really feeling right now in spite of her mask. "Oh, Ash... I love you... So much more than I know how to say... Thank you, my love, thank you for staying beside me..." She kissed a tiny, uninjured part of Ash's forehead and carefully wrapped her arms around the girl, not wanting to hurt her any more. "And none of this was your fault, either, it was all him... I see that now, you're right, neither of us is to blame... We'll get through this, Ash, you'll see, we'll get through this, and he will die, and we will get married." She grinned and repeated her words from when she had proposed to Ash in a whisper. "I'll be the best husband ever, love, you'll see..."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:13 pm
User Image
Rian Lee

Rian entered the hospital room nervously, relaxing slightly when she saw the pale-haired occupant was asleep. Kevin had needed his office to himself and had kindly asked him to come to this room and "keep my Pixie company". Whatever that meant... Americans could be so strange.

Rian sat in a chair beside the bed and crossed his legs, tapping the arms of the chair with his fingernails. He was unsatisfied. He still wanted to find whoever had hurt his sister and tear him to pieces. Rian hated nothing more than a man who abused women. Lizzy had hinted that this man, 'Kevin's Pixie', had been attacked by the very same monster. Looking at the man in his sleep, looking so vulnerable and hurt and pale, Rian had a hard time imagining anyone being able to hurt him.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:23 pm
Dr. Joshua Carter

User Image

Josh groaned awake, numbly aware of the casts and the many wounds on him. He saw a man sitting next to him on the chair and grinned. "Did that fall from heaven hurt sweetie, because I'm pretty sure you're an angel." He whispered and weakly winked at him.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:38 pm
User Image
Rian Lee

Rian blinked and looked at the severely wounded human in surprise, wondering how this man whom Rian didn't know had discovered already that Rian was, in fact, an Angelic. But after a moment, he realized that the man was merely using a clever pick-up line and smiled slightly. "No, I had my wings to break my fall," he responded lightly, as if in on the joke. The man had to be kidding; there was no way anyone would flirt with Rian. "I am Rian Lee, Erin and Lizzy's brother... Signore Rawlings told me to come keep you company while he works, but he did not mention your name?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:21 am
Dr. Joshua Carter

User Image

Josh grinned a bit more and replied, "And I'm sure they are sexy wings too. I'm Joshua Carter, the Pixie Stick for team Rawlings. You the real brother? You don't have the green eyes the other three do. Kaino.... He had one until I took it. a*****e thought only straight men had balls. I hope he falls off a cliff with no sexy angel with purple hair to save him." He said and winked again. "I would so offer to move over and ask you to join me on the bed, before seducing you with kisses and grabbing places, licking others, and then make sure you are horny enough that I could have you bang me and then cuddle, but I'm a bit injured. Sorry my sexy angel."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:43 am
User Image
Rian Lee

Rian's eyes widened, and he was suddenly very impressed with the white-haired male. "You took the eye of the male who hurt my sister? You are a brave man, Joshua Carter... I would love to take his other eye.... Or perhaps something equally important to him, but no one will tell me anything about him..." Rian leaned back in the chair and pouted until he heard Josh seriously flirting with him.

Rian blushed and shrugged, not trying too hard to figure out what 'horny' and 'bang' meant. "Um... Signore, I have never even kissed a woman, let alone a man... I'm afraid seducing me would prove a frustrating and slow experience. Also, I intend to save myself for the person I plan to spend the rest of my life with." Rian laughed and folded his arms, grinning and looking back at Josh. "But, if after you feel up to it, you still wish to... what's the phrase... shoot it? No... Give it a shot, then be my guest."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:50 pm
Dr. Joshua Carter

User Image

He gave Rian as much of a smouldering look as the morphine would allow and said, "Hmmmm... Well my dear angelic Rian, the Pixie is always up for kissing. I bet I could rock that hot little world of yours. When you're ready for a taste I'll be waiting. Especially if I get to taste you all over."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:29 pm
User Image
Rian Lee

Rian blushed darker and looked at Josh thoughtfully, considering the offer. He chuckled and nodded. "When you are feeling better, I would appreciate a kiss, Joshua. You... intrigue me in a way that no one has before. But until you are well, I should do what Mr. Rawlings asked and just keep you company. I'd actually like to know more about you."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:47 pm
Dr. Joshua Carter

User Image

Josh pouted a bit, then gasped and tired to sit up, looking for the prize he got from Kaino. "Where is it? Where is it?! Where did they put his eye?! I told Stud Master I wanted to keep it!" He asked and then began to moan in pain, the medicine wearing off his face screwed up in growing pain.

He suddenly felt something odd, or rather the lack of feeling in his legs. Even though he could feel, he knew that he was currently partially paralyzed, and thus he needed to relearn how to walk, and do his job. Josh began to cry silently, knowing that it would be a long and hard road for him. "Dammit.... I should have cut his balls off instead... Better trade..." He growled and closed his eyes, trying to mask the tears.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games