Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Chosen from among the Stars..(ACCEPTING VILLIANS!!/ Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Yes!
  No!!!
View Results

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:42 pm
((I'm not sure where all the characters are right now except mine and rins are looking for food... Eri, fiyah, and Hunter are fighting and Voodoo is doing something... Everyone else hasn't been posting so I don't know... It's also the second day so... Yeah... Feel free to start pestering someone))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:56 pm
(( lol xD maybe i will smile ^^ ))  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:17 pm
Evelin spotted a small cafe and pointed to it, "There seems like a nice place to get something to eat." She smiled and made her way over to the small building, already smelling the coffee and fresh bread. The simple smells made her stomach churn and her salivary glads to go off.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:25 pm
((You could run into us if Rin doesn't mind))

Kastel follows the other woman silently as she does a quick scan of the cafe, still agitated by their encounter with the wind boy and the lizard. "What are you going to get?", she asks as her stomach growls a quiet reminder that she had yet to eat that day.  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:42 pm
Seth rolled away, taking one in the arm causing him to drop his black gun. "Craptastic, and here I was hoping to do this without cheating." Seth said with a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:06 pm
Demitri appeared from a poof of smoke and trapped Kastel in a net.. "Got you." He smirked as he leapt off towards the truck he was putting his catches.

((its ok, i've been busy lately with planning for colleges and job hunting))  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:37 pm
((You know they were inside right? And you should give me some time to react before just stating you caught me, that's godmodding))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:41 pm
((yep. its going to e a big part of demitri's progression))  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:50 pm
((Catching me without giving me any reaction time is still godmodding, but I'll work with it right now...))

Kastel snarls a curse as she struggles in the net, reaching for her gun with her right hand while her left works its way up one of her jean legs and pulls out a knife. "Guess again, jack a**." , she says coldly as she slashes at the net with the knife, sparks dancing along her arms and the blade.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:07 pm
Helen stood up straight, holding her gun out with one hand and wiping blood off her cheek with the other. "This isn't the fourth grade, kid. I'm certainly not going to risk losing by following any imaginary rules."  

Raining Eri

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:58 pm
"Fine, then I won't hold back." Seth said with a smirk and pressed his white gun to his head and pulled the trigger, instantly healing his wounds. Once done he got to his feet and called his other gun back to him and began firing at Helen, much faster than before.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:44 pm
Demitri smirked. "I'm much more serious now..." He said as he tailed whipped out from behind. His tail was covered in armor and blades now as he spiraled it in the air around Kastel. "You think you can best me...well I have a job that I can't fail!"  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:57 pm
Kastel sorts as she gets loose from the net, eying the lizards tail warily. "I always did enjoy catching and killing lizards when I was little, though my parents hated it.", she says with an humorless grin. She suddenly falls into the grounding stance Evelin had taught her not long before and aimed her knife at him. With a loud peal of thunder, she releases a surge of lightning at her foe, sliding a few inches back as she does so.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:43 pm
Evelin watched, her anger rising more and more. All of this was pissing her off greatly, especially the fact that she was still unable to eat. When Evelin was kept from food..she would become a scary person. As Kastel made her move, walls of earth shot up all around the Lizard to stop him from dodging the sure of lightning directed at him. If he had to die in order for her to eat then she would make sure it happened. The more she looked at his grotesque face, the more she wanted to beat it.  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:52 pm
Helen rolled to the side and pushed off into a sprint around the roof, trying to make herself as small as possible before jumping up and firing quickly as well as she tried to get closer.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games