Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Monster Mash ((Finished.)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reposted and reworked
  Gold
  Okay? But I don't feel like joining still.
  I might join
  Woo! I'll join/I've already been a part of it.
View Results

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:17 pm

Kierra stopped running around. She stepped back, then ran towards the spikes. She jumped over a few of them and, as she was in the air, shot a blast of fire at the pikes below here where she planned to land. The blast helped slow her descent as it melted the ice, making a safe place for her to land. As her feet touched to ground, she spread the fire outwards in a circle around her.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:22 pm

((*claps*))

"His name is Burnie...." Calista said as she handed the larger bear a crayon, the bear drawing its own picture. "And his name is Peter." She said as she looked up at the larger bear and smiled. Peter looked up at Adrian and waved for a moment before he returned to his picture. "Peter is shy." Calista told Adrian, not even looking up from her picture.

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:30 pm

"Aw, and he looks like he'd give such great hugs too." Adrian said with a small smile as he settled in with his notebook, making himself as comfortable as he could on the floor while leaning against Calista's bed.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:34 pm

"He does. If he likes you, he'll hug you." Calista told Adrian. "But Peter doesn't like many people. If you're nice to him, maybe he'll like you too." She said with a smile, now looking back up at Peter, who just nodded in return.

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:21 am

"Good... Not what I expected, but not too bad..." Rock made the ice wall around him a square, waiting to see what Kierra would do to try and hit him now. The place was really turning into a battlefield as ice spikes were sticking from the ground everywhere, not counting surfaces that had been burnt by Kierra or the ice Rock had spread earlier to skate on.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:20 pm

"Well, it's a pleasure to meet you Peter, and I hope that we'll be good friends." Adrian said looking up at the bear while tipping a non-existant hat. "And just lemme know when you get hungry and I'll see what I can't whip up."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:00 pm

(Hey everyone, sorry I've been gone so long. Mostly because of life, ya know how it's like- we all through it, after all.

Btw, don't ever call me fangirl. Ever. I swear I avoided the rp a few days on purpose so I wouldn't overload my ooc with me just ranting at you for the comment. I hate the term 'fangirl' therefore its worse when someone calls me it

ninja Anywhore, could someone update me on what's been happening? )

(Btw love the avis)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:56 pm

((Well, Rock and Kierra are fighting out of the arena, Amaya is getting ready for a fight and Adrian seems to be taking care of Calista =P That's about what's happening right now. correct me if I'm wrong XD))

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:36 am

((Amaya already fought))

Peter nodded briefly before he went back to his picture. Calista nodded, letting Adrain know she heard him, though she was having fun just coloring for the moment.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:52 am

After a while Adrian heard his stomach start to grumble. "I don't know about you, but my tummy needs food!" he declared as he got to his feet.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:19 pm

(Mkay kewl...jeez I just searched to see if spartan posted but nay rolleyes oh well)

Valliex nodded in approval at the match, sitting in the stands to watch a few more matches before standing. She saw her new monster still crying over the one who died earlier,"Death is as beautiful as life..." She attempts to say, nudging her. Though her words seemed not to even been heard as the girl only sniffed. " Regardless, your fight is approaching...go wash off your face and arm yourself. If you need a warm-up ask Shades or just myself if you prefer..." Valliex said with a sigh, walking off now not wanting to deal with a child's mind.

(I thought Kierra was gonna fight my npc? Eh..whichever works lol)

Sierra wiped her eyes, looking up only to see Valliex gone. Sebby..? She called out, yet he held no answer as well. She gave a huff, sniffing as she slowly stood and walked to the house. "How is death beautiful...?" She wondered, almost angrily. "No..no..She doesn't mean that..after all she..wait...no..." She thought aloud, attempting to cheer herself up yet made it worse. Sierra went to the bathroom, using the hot water onto a small washcloth in order to have something to wash her face off. Her eyes were changing pink, and so was her cheeks. "Heh...little clown you.." She quoted, remembering her caretaker from the adoption center. Yet, her mind still wandered to the one who had died. Why did he kill her? Yes..it was a match...but....

Sierra finished washing off her face, getting dressed in her room before getting her twin blades. "I don't care who they are or what they have done or where I am..I will never kill." She declared, drawing her blades. "No matter what, Seb, I won't. Even if she says so...even if they try to kill me..I will not do it." She adds, with each word swinging her blades as she balanced herself to prepare for the match.

(If no one wanted to, I'll just have the same npc fight her)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:52 pm

"What're you making?" Calista asked as she followed after Adrian, Peter trailing behind, being pulled along by the little girl. "Are you gonna make cinnamon rolls? Mommy loves them. If you make them maybe she'll smell them and come home." She told him, not getting why her mother wouldn't be home.

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:55 pm

"I was actually thinking chocolate chip pancakes, but if if it's cinnamon rolls she likes, then it's cinnamon rolls she'll get. Assuming I can figure out and/or remember how to make them." Adrian said as he looked through the cabinets for a cook book. "Will Peter be wanting breakfast too?"
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:10 pm

"Yaaaay!" Calista cheered as she climbed up on a chair. Looking back at Peter, she smiled then looked back at Adrian. "No. Peter likes to eat toast." She giggled, looking at the bear again who just looked at her.

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games