Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
I'm going to be talking for a long, long time. 8D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:39 pm
Yokies

I've noticed the inflation hype going on. It's kind of putting me off of Gaia. However, I did open my booty chest I brought last week and scored 1mil, so I'm happy.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:46 pm
Clasela

The booty thing was actually what caused the inflation. All this gold was dumped into the system and has nowhere to go, so gold lost value and people who struck millions bought everything up. Everyone raised their prices to compensate and now everything is kind of at a standstill to be honest.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:52 am
Yokies

Ah, that makes sense. I disappeared from Gaia for a few days and boom, my Rosamund's Revenge is up to 7mil when I brought it for 1.5mil. I just made a profit. biggrin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:21 am
Clasela

Mhm, the joys of waiting. Oh, it's a powerful feeling and no one can stop it! Haha, we shall, for now~
I will! It's a three tier cake with three different flavours, so I'm hoping the flavours aren't crappy.
Nope. I guess some people are worried I'm going to report them for one thing or another.
Some people get harassed and bullied, mainly by trolls, but it still hurts when they're only doing their job.
Nope, absolutely nothing. We're just volunteers, same as the mods. Whilst it would be lovely to get a little something-something, I'm not sure how it would be calculated.

User Image User Image

In some ways, waiting could be fun, but sometimes it could be quite boring and you just can't wait for it to end sweatdrop
      So... how was the wedding and the cake? I know.. I'm so behind times now T^T
      Well, they're just paranoid. Why would they be worried if they haven't done anything bad?
      Trolls are a menace. They should be banned.
      I guess the company itself couldn't really handle the huge population that Gaia has. Hmm, I guess you're right, it would be quite hard to calculate. Maybe some discounts on the items or free membership with Club Verge? I mean, it's no mean feat what you guys are doing...

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:34 am
Yokies

I don't see why they wouldn't add Mega forms. o: I mean, they are strong, but their stats and stuff are changed to balance them out more. And since they have to hold the stone to even change, they don't get the luxury of having a gold item that benefits them.

Cartoon Network is still going, it's just not really a big deal to kids of the past anymore. I know of plenty of children who now love it and like the shows on it, but us who are older and used to all their old stuff obviously wouldn't enjoy it as much.

Yup. More expensive items most of the time come with poses that can work in many kinds of avatars.
Yeah, any other site I've gone to that have dress-able dolls I just haven't enjoyed as much. Their bases aren't as nice as Gaia's.
That's true. Any site has their bunch of assholes who don't want to understand any other opinion but they're own, though I have seen people who can calmly agree to disagree and even continue a healthy conversation afterward. I guess it just all depends on who you interact with, like any site.

Yeah, even though they're Halloween items they can fit into other things as well. You just have to find the right items to compliment them.

User Image User Image

First of all, sorry for disappearing for a while. I kind of went into an involuntary hiatus there sweatdrop
      Fair point you got there. Plus, I do think that most people will now have Megas in their team, so I guess that too would even out the playing ground. Although I find it a hassle looking for a specific stone to turn your Pokemon into a Mega. What if you have a Lucario but have the mega stone for Blaziken only?

Oh really? We don't have cable anymore so I don't really know. Well, I think I don't really enjoy any of the cartoons today, no matter what network they are on. It's just weird, the combination of Japanese anime and American style of cartoons... I like both on their own, but not really combined. And Oggy and the Cockroaches?? Sorry, but that's just simply weird.

I guess it's for your money's worth.
      If you come to think about it, it's more of the people and not really the site that makes it nice. I mean, yes the site also has a factor, but it's mostly the users who give it an identity. I mean, it's like guilds... all guilds are the same: a hangout for people with similar interests. But some guilds are so... "protective" that they ignore newcomers or treat them awfully, while there are other guilds who are so welcoming they have an overabundance of newbies.

It's always the same with themed items... you just have to find the right mix for them. But in this case, it's much easier compared to the last Halloween specials.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:30 pm
Louisa Iris

The wedding was lovely, I had a fantastic time on the Mimosas~ Didn't get to eat my cake because when I was unpacking, I laid the cake bag on the bed and went to do something else, came back and there was little bite marks in it. I don't know which one of my girls is the culprit, but I was not happy.
That's what I believe, if they have nothing to hide, then why are they hiding.
Or even free cash! emotion_kirakira I already have the Verge membership and I'm not buying any more cash for a while because I cannot afford it. I had to pay for insurance for my car the other day... gonk

Clasela
Crew

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:53 pm
Clasela

The wedding was lovely, I had a fantastic time on the Mimosas~ Didn't get to eat my cake because when I was unpacking, I laid the cake bag on the bed and went to do something else, came back and there was little bite marks in it. I don't know which one of my girls is the culprit, but I was not happy.
That's what I believe, if they have nothing to hide, then why are they hiding.
Or even free cash! emotion_kirakira I already have the Verge membership and I'm not buying any more cash for a while because I cannot afford it. I had to pay for insurance for my car the other day... gonk

User Image User Image

I'm sorry, but what's a Mimosas? sweatdrop
      Oooh, that's annoying. Why can't they just ask for some? It's not like you're going to refuse or anything... It's like, an invasion of your privacy!
      Hehe, yeah, I wouldn't mind free cash as well. But then, they already have those grants here right? Like you'll watch some ads and you'll earn cash... I once did it, until I got really bored into doing it.
      Yeah, insurance can be a hassle. But it's a good investment. As they say, better be safe than sorry. But will the insurance cover the body in the booty? rofl

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:02 pm
Louisa Iris

It's a cocktail made from champagne and orange juice. It's absolutely delicious~ ^o^
Haha, you cannot expect that much from two feral puppies. I was surprised at how sneakily it was done, I barely noticed it until I opened the bag..
Those ARE boring! I normally just let them play whilst I open another window and do something else.
Mhm. I really don't know. I'm more worried about my groceries. They have no insurance for squished bread. emotion_donotwant But my roadside assistance is free until I'm 21, so that's nice.

Clasela
Crew

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:09 pm
Clasela

It's a cocktail made from champagne and orange juice. It's absolutely delicious~ ^o^
Haha, you cannot expect that much from two feral puppies. I was surprised at how sneakily it was done, I barely noticed it until I opened the bag..
Those ARE boring! I normally just let them play whilst I open another window and do something else.
Mhm. I really don't know. I'm more worried about my groceries. They have no insurance for squished bread. emotion_donotwant But my roadside assistance is free until I'm 21, so that's nice.

User Image User Image

Oooh, I wanna try those~ I'm not really into drinking (I mostly just eat on any occasions), so I haven't really tried out much beverages.
      Oh dear Lord, I thought roommates, not puppies rofl Well, yes that too can be quite annoying especially when you're looking forward to eating that cake. But in a way... it's cute~ Haha!
      Yeah, I did that too in the end. But I just stopped altogether. It'll take me forever to save enough cash to buy one premium item, and by the time I've saved enough, that item will be off the shelf.
      Hahaha, squished bread rofl Sorry, but I just found it really funny xD Oh cool. Well, there you are. A perk until you're 21 years of age. At least you have those kinds of things there... here, it's every driver for himself.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:20 pm
Louisa Iris

You really should! All you need is a cheap bottle of champers and nice orange juice, I think fresh would be even better, but I love pulpy orange juice~ emotion_kirakira
If I had roommates, I would die. It's bad enough I have to clean up after my man-child and dogs! Everyone thinks they're cute, but they are fluff balls of evil. One chewed our phone charger yesterday, but thankfully, I have a spare.
Mhm, it's really pointless unless you buy cash and are a few short and need to top it up to get a item.
xD My bread gets special treatment on the car ride home. Which is a few months and a year, but I'll take it. You're kidding? So if your car breaks down, no one will come out to help you?

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:13 am
Clasela

I disappeared all day today, been playing Pokemon. ; w;

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:22 am
Louisa Iris

Haha it's alright, hiatuses aren't bad. xD
Well you're only allowed one mega per battle anyway, so people can't have a full team of megas really. XD So even then I guess that's kind of a nerf. Well I don't think the stones will be too hard to get for most Pokemon. I don't know how it exactly works yet though, I only have my Charizard stone.

We don't have cable either haha. I just remember from whatever lineup I read on the internet. I'll also look up whatever seems to be popular on Tumblr and see how it goes as well. What show is it that meshed them together? And I never heard of the last one you said. xD

Yeah, just depends if the item meshes will enough with your inventory to make it worth it.
That's true, without a good community it really wouldn't matter how nice the site is because the people would make it unpleasant. I've seen that happen as well. Some guilds don't care for newcomers, they'll just invite in who they feel comfortable, and even then some of the other already established members wont enjoy them being around. It's really silly how that goes but I guess people are like that in real life too, so it's no surprise they'd do it online as well.

Sometimes its a hit and miss with holiday themed items lol.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:23 am
Clasela

You really should! All you need is a cheap bottle of champers and nice orange juice, I think fresh would be even better, but I love pulpy orange juice~ emotion_kirakira
If I had roommates, I would die. It's bad enough I have to clean up after my man-child and dogs! Everyone thinks they're cute, but they are fluff balls of evil. One chewed our phone charger yesterday, but thankfully, I have a spare.
Mhm, it's really pointless unless you buy cash and are a few short and need to top it up to get a item.
xD My bread gets special treatment on the car ride home. Which is a few months and a year, but I'll take it. You're kidding? So if your car breaks down, no one will come out to help you?

User Image User Image

Haha, by the time I get those two mixed up, my dad would've drunk all of the champagne already rofl Yeah, I like pulpy orange juices as well. It's just so fun popping the little bits inside your mouth.
      I have a general weakness against cute things, so even if they're evil, I still see them as cute sweatdrop But yeah, thank goodness you have a spare, otherwise it would have been a disaster. What breed are they?
      Which I don't have the resources to do rofl So I just stick to the general items here and the whatnots that I can buy from the MP.
      Hey, nobody like a squished bread xD
      Well, they'll come to help you, but you have to pay for it yourself. We don't have any mandatory insurance here. Well... there is one, but it's not really of much help. It's just extra money that we spend and we don't really benefit from it the way it does with yours. Plus, insurance companies are a wee bit dodgy here, so people don't really go for those kinds of things. So yeah, accidents are a big hassle here when it happens.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:34 am
Yokies

Haha it's alright, hiatuses aren't bad. xD
Well you're only allowed one mega per battle anyway, so people can't have a full team of megas really. XD So even then I guess that's kind of a nerf. Well I don't think the stones will be too hard to get for most Pokemon. I don't know how it exactly works yet though, I only have my Charizard stone.

We don't have cable either haha. I just remember from whatever lineup I read on the internet. I'll also look up whatever seems to be popular on Tumblr and see how it goes as well. What show is it that meshed them together? And I never heard of the last one you said. xD

Yeah, just depends if the item meshes will enough with your inventory to make it worth it.
That's true, without a good community it really wouldn't matter how nice the site is because the people would make it unpleasant. I've seen that happen as well. Some guilds don't care for newcomers, they'll just invite in who they feel comfortable, and even then some of the other already established members wont enjoy them being around. It's really silly how that goes but I guess people are like that in real life too, so it's no surprise they'd do it online as well.

Sometimes its a hit and miss with holiday themed items lol.

User Image User Image

The funny part was that I never even realized that I went on a hiatus. I just kept on saying that I'll go online tomorrow, but then the next thing I knew two weeks has flown by and I haven't been online once rofl

That's true. I guess they're just all over the place but you just have to find them. But... DON'T SPOIL!! Haha xD

Ah, I see. Me, I got my info from my cousin. They have cable and she tells me the crappy cartoons now :p I can't really remember the title, but it followed the same story line as the Japanese anime: 5 teen superheroes each with a color, saving the world kind of thing... but with an American touch to it. Like the lines were heavier and... how do I say this? It's just, you'll know it's an American anime when you see it sweatdrop
      That's good then. It's not worth watching anyway rofl

True. That's why I don't really buy any Halloween-y stuff since I don't know what to pair it with my invo. I might as well go for the avi I used last year this time again sweatdrop Halloween's really just not my thing, haha xD
      Exactly! I mean, why even bother recruiting members when you don't want them around eh? But sadly, that is a part of lives that we have to live with.

Well, your avi seems to be a hit. It's so cute for a Halloween avi emotion_kirakira

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:46 pm
Yokies

For the whole day? I'm so jealous!
I spent the whole day cleaning the house, Gaia and washing dogs and sheets. gonk

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games