Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

lady mewcat

Mewling Sweetheart

24,975 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Coloring Champion 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:10 pm
Clasela
Lady mewcat

Aw, what do you have? I hope you both get well soon. <3

it seems like its just a spring cold we both have sore throats and runny/stuffy noses  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:25 pm
Lady mewcat

Those are the worst kinds of colds. I used to get mine whenever I had exams in Spring. It was like clockwork.

Clasela
Crew

lady mewcat

Mewling Sweetheart

24,975 Points
  • Coloring Champion 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:29 pm
Clasela
Lady mewcat

Those are the worst kinds of colds. I used to get mine whenever I had exams in Spring. It was like clockwork.

I hate how I always get sick and then he gets it two days after I get it, and then he acts like he doesn't have to try to take care of me anymore and I have to do all of the medicating and soup making.I mean your supposed to take care of each other not make one person wait on you.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:50 pm
I want to chat, not sure if anyone wants to chat. gaia_angelright  

Zariah Khi

Lavish Dabbler

13,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

FaelenLeigh

Adored Cutie-Pie

13,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:50 pm
Clasela

Yea, they hate all the things we do to make them feel better, lol. Lynx is still shy of me, when I walk up to her, but she doesn't run anymore. Her sneezing isn't as often, and she's eaten a little of her food. So whether she likes it or not, I'm doing something right, lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:11 pm
Clasela
xXNingyoXx

You're so welcome~~ That's great to hear, what kind of avatars are you questing?
        That sounds like a really good idea. I've watched a documentary on tattoos and it showed a different side to them.
        Some people get them for their pets and others get them to remind them of their loved ones.
        That's understandable. It must be hard for you. <3

The avi is an all white like theme. I have a few of the items all that is left is getting the major ones like Silver Sprite, Lady Lunar, and Albus Egg..
I have too actually. I am big fan of body modifications, tattoos and piercings.I just had 16 piercings in total but the only visible piercings I have are two at the moment. I also have 4 tattoos going into five soon I do hope smile
It sorta is actually... He honestly my only friend since all my friends are either too busy with their kids that they had around the ages of 17 or 18 and with work and all its actually rare when I talk to them though sometimes they do make me question the friendship I have with them :/  

xXNi-ChanXx

Lonely Werewolf

crackerlover

Rainbow Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:19 pm
Clasela
crackerlover

Well I just finished one of my assessments and I'm so happy! I don't know how I did it, but I did!
        Time to do something fun now, like Gaia. <3
Assessment? Is that like a test? :0 Gaia is fun. I also love Tumblr. Do you have a Tumblr account?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:57 am
crackerlover

It's an asignment, basically where they assess how you are progressing.
        No I don't. I have two blogs however. What's your tumblr about?

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:06 am
Lady mewcat

Yeah, that's not how it works. We've never been sick at the same time, however, I hope he wouldn't do that to me.
        I'm basically exhausted on and off because of iron deficiency and I get really tired of cleaning up by myself all the time.
        Sometimes a girl just likes to be pampered. I cannot wait until winter when he starts to cook again.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:07 am
-alegna ennazus-

I would love to talk to you~ Beautiful avatar! <33

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:09 am
FaelenLeigh

That is so great to hear! I think nursing animals back to health is fun though.
        Growing up, my mother brought all of these animals she found on the road home and when our hen's rejected the last chickens born, I used to raise them.
        It's very rewarding and it makes you feel so great to know that you saved or brought an animal back to health.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:19 am
Clasela
Lady mewcat

Yeah, that's not how it works. We've never been sick at the same time, however, I hope he wouldn't do that to me.
        I'm basically exhausted on and off because of iron deficiency and I get really tired of cleaning up by myself all the time.
        Sometimes a girl just likes to be pampered. I cannot wait until winter when he starts to cook again.

I wish my husband would pamper me more often neutral  

lady mewcat

Mewling Sweetheart

24,975 Points
  • Coloring Champion 0

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:21 am
xXNingyoXx

That sounds nice. I've always loved white avatars. Have you started up a quest thread in the guild? I'm sure you'd have those items in no time!
        I'm quite the opposite, I only have my ears pierced and I'd never get a tattoo, but that doesn't mean that I don't like them, they're just not my style.
        I know how you feel. I've started to mend my friendship with an old friend, though she she lives away we never get to see each other.
        And my other friend is busy with her child, so we cannot go out for a girls night unless she has a baby sitter. So yeah, most of the time it's just me and him and our dog.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:24 am
Lady mewcat

Does he not have the time, or just cannot be bothered?

Clasela
Crew

lady mewcat

Mewling Sweetheart

24,975 Points
  • Coloring Champion 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:29 am
Clasela
Lady mewcat

Does he not have the time, or just cannot be bothered?

well were poor so that probably why but he could still shower me with affection or go pick flowers for me  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games