Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:14 pm
Zephyr spread out his right hand fingers facing up and out. His palm was facing away from him. Zephyr conjured up a fireball for light. He walked around the room noticing a huge table and chairs set around it. Old papers were spead out all over the floor and table. "Must've been a conference room of somekind."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:14 pm
Zack looked at Zephyr and then back to Hibiki. "alright dont believe me." He said..."Alright just whatever."  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

[Sorrow`s] Minion

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:15 pm
((back and you guys didn't get that far... lol))

Kiom'e watched the three fools enter the dark room, from the shadows, and in a faint and distant tone said 'How dare you enter my home.' the sound of my voice entrapping them, so they can't pinpoint my location.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:17 pm
Hibiki turned and said "Okay Zack, quit with the scary voices."  

Allah The Eternal

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:17 pm
"This is my home. Who ever you are you are not allowed to enter. GET OUT!"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:19 pm
"you claim this as your home, yet I still have, and do live here. You are the ones who need to leave." Kiom'e continued, keeping her voice soft

((brb have to let dog out))  

[Sorrow`s] Minion

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:21 pm
"Guys do you know who this is. Cuz if its one of your friends i dont wanna blast it with fireballs. Remember how i coulda killed you Zack."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:28 pm
"Blast away my dear brother," Kiom'e said with a little bit of a sniker in her voice. "You won't hit me."  

[Sorrow`s] Minion

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:30 pm
"oh and why not?" Zephyr said enlarging his fireball.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:30 pm
Hibiki's sword began to glow as he called on its power. "Im getting pissed off. Come out you ******** coward!"  

Allah The Eternal

[Sorrow`s] Minion

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:31 pm
A soft breeze blew through the room, and Zephyr's fireball turned green and started falling to the ground makeing small flowers. "Need I explain?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:35 pm
( i thought no cursing.)

"You will get your chance i just wanna try out one of my new attacks the red blitz. Itll kill all living things in any area you want and not hurt even a dust molecule that is not living. So i can set it off in the room and the whatever is dead." Zephyr took a breath," If that doesnt work you can have it so lets get out of the room."  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

[Sorrow`s] Minion

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:38 pm
"Tsk-tsk, you really are a fool" Kiom'e said as she walked out of the shadows in her panther form.

((Yea, I thought we couldn't curse?))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:40 pm
"I'm serious do you guys know who this is cuz im gonna RED BLITZ it."  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

Allah The Eternal

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:40 pm
((oh, sorry. ill edit that post after I type this one))

Hibiki stepped out the room, waiting for Zephyr to do his attack.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games