Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Genetic... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOod day
  howdy!
  good evening...
  good...good...oh whatever
View Results

zepherion

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:29 pm
Mia finished up the rest of her bowl and sighed. "I see. Mm! That's good!" Mia got out her kimono and showed it to Ty. "For the hours that we've been out here, this is all I've bought. But I really like it. But I think I oughta get a job. I've realized that 30 000 yen isn't a lot of money."

(I think it was 30 000 yen that I got, wasn't it? Or was it 300 000? I need to check back.)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:28 am
"Yeah it isn't.." She shrugged.  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:25 pm
"Oh, thats so pretty! We should stop by that store sometime so I can get A kimono to!." Tiger grins. "So what is your guy's plans?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:37 pm
"Well, after this, I'm going to go back to the mansion and find my resume." The waiter came back with the drinks and put them down on the table and took Mia's bowl.  

zepherion

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:52 am
"Resume... Oh ya! One of those things so you can get jobs." Ty says before stealing a sip of Mia's drink. "What job are you thinking of?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:56 pm
Mia shrugged before stealing her drink back. "Well, I was planning on signing up as a chef here. I'm a really good cook but I could only be a waitress back home 'cause the job was already taken. But here..." Mia pointed at a sign on the front window. She took a sip of her drink. "I think I can get the job if I hurry." Mia pushed her drink over to Ty and stood up while grabbing her bag. "So I have to go back to the mansion and get my resume." Mia waved goodbye and ran back to the mansion as fast as she could with that shopping bag.  

zepherion

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:41 pm
Tiger stares after her thinking. "Do you think she will find her way back to your house?" She says before she takes a large sip of Mia's abandoned drink. She looks at Ayu.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:27 pm
Mia walked in the direction of the mansion but with all the people and tourists, she had a hard time finding her way back. Mia gave up and ducked into an alley. She summoned up a shadow.

"Hey, Drake? Do you think you could lead me to the mansion?"

The shadow nodded. "Sure thing. But we're going to have to use the shadow paths." Mia nodded. "Ok, I don't mind." Drake took Mia's hand and lead her into the ground and after a few seconds Mia popped out of the ground in front of the mansion along with Drake. "Thanks Drake! I owe you!"  

zepherion

CainZeros

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:22 pm
Darek took breaks from his playing often to write down the notes and lyrics in a notebook he had brought from his apartment. He was about half way through playing and writing the idea that had entered his mind, and was oblivious to anything going on around him. His band mates had often joked that when he was writing a song, he went into a trance.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:44 am
Mia tried to open the mansion doors but it was locked. Mia tried searching her pockets but she still didn't have a key to the mansion. Mia rang on a doorbell and quickly a maid came and answered it.

"Oh, Mia! I'm sorry, you don't have a key yet, right?" Mia shook her head. "I don't, but that's ok. I'll try getting one later, right now I need to find my resume." Mia ran past Theresa and up the stairs. Mia burst into her bedroom and saw Ginger curled up on Mia's bed.

"Aww, I guess you had so much fun today, huh?" Mia stroked Ginger softly and then went to go find her resume. She still hadn't fully unpacked yet so she guessed that her papers would be in her little folder. Mia rummaged through her bags and finally find a beige folder. Mia took out her resume and put everything back in her bag.  

zepherion

CainZeros

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:09 pm
(Just a little note to get me more involved in this RP again, Mia'd probably be able to hear Darek playing his guitar, since their rooms are right beside each other.)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:27 pm
Ayu nodded. "She did." She looked at her watch and sighed. "I have to get back to the mansion." She stood up and Masaru was at her side. "Take Ty home when she is ready." Masaru nodded and smiled, sitting down. Ayu disappeared already.  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:00 pm
(Ok! Righty-o Mr.Ownage!)

As Mia was leaving her room she heard music coming from the next room. Mia stuffed her resume into her pocket and knocked on the door. "Marcus?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:09 pm
Ayu was locked up in her office on the second floor. "Yeah I got it. No don't do that I'm fine."

"Ok ok fine. Just like old times...geez so fiesty...." The man her age sighed. "Know where you got it from...so hows your brother?"

"Why would I keep up with my air headed brother when he only causes trouble for the buisness." Ayu growled, standing up and leaning forward to the man.

"Ok ok ok shhh don't get so loud the couple upstairs might hear us...geez.." He put the papper in a file cabnet.

Maha clone

CainZeros

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:32 pm
During a pause in his play to write, Darek heard a sound. At first he was puzzled, but as he drifted back to reality he realized it was someone knocking on his door. Leaning his guitar against a wall he walked over to the door and opened it. "Mia!" he said, surprised, "Done sight-seeing already?"  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff