Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:20 am
The man in black was grumbleing about how incompetent the people here must be if they kept a dull blade here for thier gaurds.

"Might as well hand them a metal rod for all the good the blade woulda done."

Thats when he heard it. The voices from outside that were planning the robbery moved to near the outside of his window. The man's cat ears twitched in time with his tail as he listened into the robbers to be. The first sounded like a middleaged man.

".... saw em with me own eyes thats right they be inside."

The next voice to speak had a low bass.

"So we move in tonight and try to steal this sacred whatever?"

The third voice then sounded mostly of youth.

"Sacred orb you idiot. When Jacob comes out of there we should know the best way to get in and get out with the orb. It will be easy."

The man in black ran the stone a final time over the blade noteing it was sharp on both sides. Well it's not going to be easy now. I guess its time to make a light contact to the gaurdians. Don't want to scare them off after all. I'll drop them a note.... The man in black looked around the room locating a quill, ink, and parchment. When he found the said items he sat down on the floor and began to scrawl a message.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:14 pm
Ayu's ears twitched. She rubbed her elven ears with annoince. Ayu looked up the stairs, wanderer what her ears were twitching for.  

Maha clone

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:47 pm
The man in black looked at his finished message and waited for the ink to finish drying. I hope that fourth theif is still indoors when i go down there.... if i can spot him mabey i can scare him away.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:29 pm
Ayu looked around, still hearing things. "Geez what is it..." She twitched alittle.  

Maha clone

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:43 am
The man in black folded the parchment steadily after the ink had dried. Time to deliver..... better make it covert. Moveing swiftly and silently the man in black hid the extra sword from the Inn inside of his large jacket makeing sure to close it. I'm pretty sure noone wants to know i don't like undershirts. Takeing the parchment with him the man in black proceeded quickly and quietly downstairs. Locateing the nearest person the man in black noted it was the elf whom was looking at him while he was looking at them earlier. He approached her from the front on her left side. As soon as he was within arms reach he fainted tripping over his own feet. While falling forward the man in black shot out the hand with the note in it and placed it into her left hand curling her fingers around it before recovering from his fainted fall. The man in black grumbled aloud just to give his act authentication.

"Damn boots."

Now to spot that thief before he can get out of here.... The man in black went over to a waitress and began flirting with her all the while his nose twitched takeing in scents, his eyes scanned everyone carefully, his tail twitched lazy behind him, and most of all his ears were perked up twitching too and fro hopeing the thief was a mumbler. Comon theif. Come out come out where ever you are. You and your friends won't get thier loot today.

(The note reads as such and just to make sure its clear the note was passed to gothic_alice's character.)

((Dear gaurdians,

Be very careful. Thieves are about. Lock your doors and windows tonight and I will take care of the rest. Sleep well.

Sincearly,
Nakhti Chaos))

(Yay his name is revealed now i can quit calling my guy the man in black. xD)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:06 pm
Ayu stood up growling. "Watch it or it's my arrow up your a**." She shook her head and then looked at her left hand. SHe opened the paper and read the note. She looked at Mia and gave it to her. "Here. I'm going to my room." She walked up the stairs and into her room, closing the door.  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:50 pm
Mia stared at the note. "Um, ok." Mia opened the note. "Hmm, I wonder what this one says. Why can't people learn to say things like this to people."

Mia read the note. "Hmm, well that's not good but I wonder what we would have that would be any significance to a thief. And why would this person warn us about it. We're not that special, are we?" Mia handed the note over to Ty. Mia yawned.

She started walking to the bedrooms. "But I'm going to follow suit. I have to wake up early to take a good look at the shrine tomorrow. Good night everyone! And I'll be sure to watch out for those thieves." Mia yawned once more and went into her room. As Mia was getting to sleep she heard voices from the other room. One sounded pretty old wile the other sounded young.

"Oooohh! I can't wait to see that shrine! We practically traveled across the world to get here! The older voice said. But then the younger person groaned. "Yeah, but it could've been shorter if we traveled by boat from the eastern part of the desert so that we could dock at the shore near Sylphis.

The older man sighed. "But, my young apprentice, you're forgetting that there is no port at either of those places. We had no choice but to take that long boat ride. But at least we got to sleep in a suitable bed for once. And besides! As the famous Dr. Dracomorrus, I have to keep on finding ruins and valuable artifacts for studies. And I wouldn't have found that priceless tablet."

"But the stuff written on it is in the divine language. The language of the divines. Deciphering the divine language takes at least two months for an average archaeologist." Dr. Dracomorrus laughed. "You are right about that, Jake. But we're not average archaeologists, are we? Anyways, from the few words that we've deciphered already, I've come to believe that this tablet holds clues as to where the sacred orb is hidden. But then again, this tablet seems to only lead to very famous tourist attractions. The first location was this place and then the second one seems to be Theyrus lake."

Mia snapped her eyes open at the mention of the orb.

(Sorry for the long post! I haven't been on for a while. I have too much homework but I don't have too much this weekend so I might be on a little more for this weekend.)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:00 pm
((I understand.)) Ty was busy staring at the other person with ears like hers when the note was given to her. She takes a minute to read it, then crosses her arms and frowns at him before walking past him to the bar to get plate of baked potatoes.
"Three thanks." Tiger says, but she is really thinking about the note. I tried that trick before... I wrote the note, then robbed them... Not that hard. She picks up her plate after a minute of sitting at the counter and takes it to a secluded table and stares at the man. She eats her snack slowly, wanting to get an idea of the man. "Hey dumb flirt, if you can hear like I do, then twitch your ear three times." She mumbles quietly towards the man.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:05 pm
Nakhti heard the voice mumbled at him. His cat tail waved behind him before withdrawing into his cloak to wrap around his waist like a belt. Who in the hell is trying to contact me? While getting a mug of mead from the waitress Nakhti's ear twitched three times. Still scanning for the thief Nakhti waved good bye to the waitress then slowly walked around the room. I must have missed him! Comon where the hell is he..... As patrons began to leave the Inn or go to thier rooms Nakhti knew for a fact he missed them. Speaking low Nakhti knew only the other one with sensitive ears would hear him.

"If your staying here tonight keep your ears open.... thier scout got away...."

The Inn owner spotted Nakhti and spoke loud and annoyed.

"Hey I thought you were supposed to be resting for gaurd duty!"

Nakhti cocked his head.

"Two things keep me from taking my obliged cat nap sir. Number one is you gave me a sword that would not cut butter so i had to sharpen it. Number two.... is a secret."

The Inn owner just snorted and walked away grumbleing.

"Damn disrespectful kids."

Nakhti rolled his eyes thinking of how to go about the night while waiting for the stranger to talk again.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:22 pm
Ayu's elven ears twitched again, being able to hear like Ty she could do almost everything like ty, except Transform. She looked out the window seeing the guy that stumbled into her. "That was smooth, let's chat shall we?" She jumped out of the window and sat in a tree, near him. She slid down and walked over to him. "That was one smooth move you got buddy."  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:17 pm
Mia started pondering on what she should do. Should I go to their room and ask for some information? Ooh, but then that might make me seem like a quack or something. So should I just follow them early in the morning? No, then if they find me, I might seem like a stalker or something like that. Mia sighed. "Ok, I guess I'll go knock on their door. Besides, that guy over there sounds like a quack himself." Mia got up from her bed and walked out of her room to next door. She knocked on the door and a young guy with dirty blond hair answered the door.

"Uh, um, hi! Um, I couldn't help but overhear your conversation about the shrine and uh, I was wondering if I could come in and ask a few questions about, um, that tablet and uh........the sacred orb?"

Suddenly another person showed up except he was short and a little on the chubby side. Not fat, but a little chubby. He also had a mustache and glasses. "What about the sacred orb? You're not one of those filthy army folk out to take the sacred orb, are you?" Mia waved her arms in front of her. "I assure you, I'm not. I'd swear on my life." The chubby man nodded and motioned for her to come in.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:46 pm
Marcus had been catching his adoptive parents in on all that had happened to him since he left, and they filling him in on the details of their escape from Ruby Village.

"A Guardian of the Sacred Orb," Peices said in amazement. "I'm right proud of you. You know, it's almost belivable that we're family."

"You're the closest to relatives I've ever known," Marcus replied sternly, "We are family. Perhaps not of the same bloodline, but you seem none too concerned about continuing yours." At this the older man flushed a little. He was a bit embarased having his adopted son reminding him of the fact that he and Rose had yet to make a child of their own.  

CainZeros

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:37 pm
"So rude Marcus." Ayu walked beshind him with her hands behind her head. She went into a back bend, making a cracking noise and then standing up. "Are these your parents Marcus?" She looked at the man then the woman, her elven ears twitching alittle.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:43 pm
Mia walked in and looked around. It was just like the other rooms but this one was filled with books, notes, papers and artifacts.

"Please, sit down." The man gestured to a small chair. Mia sat down on it and made herself comfortable. "So um, here's what I wanted to ask you about..." Well, by his reaction I guess he's not after the orb either. "Me and my friends have reason to believe that the sacred orb is in danger, so to prevent that from happening, I'd like to take a look at that tablet of yours and figure out where the sacred orb is."

The younger man snorted and laughed. "Are you serious? With an explanation like that, how can we really trust you!" The older man, Dr.D, sighed. "He's right. But I will let you take a look at it..."

Mia's eyes brightened. "You will!?" Dr. D stood up and took out a stone tablet from a sac. "But only if we may come with you up to the shrine tomorrow morning at 7:00 am when there isn't many tourists crowding it." Mia nodded. "No problem." The doctor nodded and showed Mia the tablet along with a piece of paper which had the translation on it. "Woow!"  

zepherion

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:16 pm
"Sure thing flirt gaurd. You can call me T. for now. My associates are curious as to how you heard of our apparent peril. How come you need so much weaponry? You intend to kill them?" She says before she shoves more potatoes in her mouth as he looks around the room. Theives tend not to carry swords. He can't be one of my kind. Tiger thinks to herself.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games